4.60 star(s) 30 Votes

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Am I the only one who thinks Clementine looks evil as fuck in this render?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
haha not just you. I have mix feelings about Clem so far , but not done with the update either. I get the feeling she is in a abusive relationship , so far she is a interesting character and feel somewhat bad for her just not entirely it depends if she crosses a line for me . So far she hasn't at least in a fucked up way but I do dislike her for how she is trying to get Luke to cheat So yeah I like and dislike her at the same time right now so mixed feeling for sure.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
haha not just you. I have mix feelings about Clem so far , but not done with the update either. I get the feeling she is in a abusive relationship , so far she is a interesting character and feel somewhat bad for her just not entirely it depends if she crosses a line for me . So far she hasn't at least in a fucked up way but I do dislike her for how she is trying to get Luke to cheat So yeah I like and dislike her at the same time right now so mixed feeling for sure.
Dude even though I think she might be evil if anyone has hurt her I'll kick their arse.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dessolos

JLConradie

Nov 17, 2019
I totally agree with
KINGKUMAR

and
Kadajko
Up to now there were no NTR Swinging or netorare scenes.......
The choices were up to no good and lead to nothing or to any other path.. Well.. there's no other path...
The game up to now is nothing but a TEASE... sorry to say..
But I like the game and really want to see more suspense.. choices.. that leads to something.. so that any reader and follower can enjoy the game what ever fattish..
Only two paths.. That's all you need... this novel has so much potential....

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
I have to say,
re-contextualizes her whole character, and I am not sure if it's a good thing yet.

It's like finding out that your GF/Wife was corrupted from the get-go, not because you yourself corrupted her. :unsure:
Yeah, what's the point. The whole setup was also lame. The singer should have tried to use his star power to get in her pants and to share her with the rest of the crew but utterly fails in his attempt because of the boyfriend. He could have given her some speech about why only cute groupies are allowed into the trailer while others need to wait outside (a larger crowd of desperate women would have made it more believable).

Then some of the women talk to the boyfriend because they like to gossip (or out of jealously) and they ask him if he's okay with his girlfriend getting it on in there which makes him realize he's absolutely not (yet) okay with the situation so he storms in and beats the dude up while she comes to her senses and they both flee before the other crew members can react.

The seed has been planted. A thought of his girlfriend being taken advantage of and shared like a whiskey bottle is something that will keep him up every other night. Same with her. How far would she have gone had she not been so star struck that evening but in full control of her senses?

And then you can bridge the gap in a future scene were one enjoys playing the naive girl and the other the boyfriend who doesn't save his flame because he's too hypnotized by her bouncing up and down on a strangers cock or some shit like this. Full circle.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
okay this render of Kathryn is cute as hell just makes me want to hold her. and a few after that just shows how great of a character and girlfriend she is. My Luke can't cheat on her ever and won't

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Last edited:

King22422

Oct 24, 2021
I think the game is absolutely awesome. The way Luke and Kathryn live out Luke's kink. But I have to say, and what really bothers me is that now Luke suddenly no longer knows what he wants. In Chapter 1, he was still fully prepared to lead Kathryn where he wanted her to be and now he's struggling. The flame has now ignited in Kathryn and is just waiting for Luke's OK. I think she'll cheat on Luke sooner or later. Another point of criticism for me is the last scene in Chapter 5. Kathryn takes off all her clothes, lets herself be licked and just gives blobj..... To be honest, that's realistic, but not for me. Because if a girl was as far along as Kathryn in the situation, it should have been much more. Especially since the decision "Have fun with the guys" was made. The scene probably had to end like that in order to postpone the inevitable until future updates. I hate it when sequences like this get so messed up, there was much better stuff there, Bobby. Now enough ranting, I love the game and will continue to support it anyway.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
haha no idea if that was a Being a Dik reference on purpose or not but when Kathryn mentioned a " professor Burke" trying to get into her pants during the flashback made me laugh.

• Haha
Reactions: belovedeggs
4.60 star(s) 30 Votes