4.60 star(s) 30 Votes

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
negeb18 It's normal not wanting outsiders to know. There is unfortunately still a stigma surrounding ntr. Sometimes even insiders turn out to be disrespectful. I know of a "bull" who instead of being thankful to the husband for sharing his wife with him, he made fun of and belittled the husband behind his back.
I know the type of personality you're describing, most of them need a reminder they're basically a larper just as much as the couple, neither side is organic or real.

TimoF965

Nov 26, 2020
I know the type of personality you're describing, most of them need a reminder they're basically a larper just as much as the couple, neither side is organic or real.
It depends if you are talking about Netorare or Netorase.
There are even some cocks that do like to be belittled and humilated. I would at least ask the wife how he wants to be treatened. In a sharing context, I would not dare to act like this, though.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
It depends if you are talking about Netorare or Netorase.
There are even some cocks that do like to be belittled and humilated. I would at least ask the wife how he wants to be treatened. In a sharing context, I would not dare to act like this, though.
Sure, but even with either of those, that's in the context of bedroom fetish stuff. It's theatrical. You wouldn't go to the guy's work and say LOL LOSER! (even if he instructed you to do as such in the bedroom)

Reactions: Joshy92

TimoF965

Nov 26, 2020
Sure, but even with either of those, that's in the context of bedroom fetish stuff. It's theatrical. You wouldn't go to the guy's work and say LOL LOSER! (even if he instructed you to do as such in the bedroom)
Can we come together in the middle? I would not restrict it to the bedroom or all sexual interactions. Of course, for some, it is only a fantasy. For some, it is a fantasy they can tell their spouse about. Some, as you mentioned, live it out only in the bedroom. But I am sure some live it out in real live - hating and loving it when their collegues flirt with their spouse on company-festivities. And some spouses are so disconnected from their partners that they like to humilate them even in real live.

Hm, I think a problem for an agreement might be that netorare is against the will and linking of the partner. So yeah, would have to really hurt one individual to make bystanders or its spouse happy. But I think there are bulls that do that. Even pinching sb. girlfriend is done regularly and would count as NTR. But in visual novels, we are the ones cheated on and the ones that benefit from the lust of NTR. In real life, it would be the bull who feels dominant and masculine by taking another mans wife and humilating him.

It is hard to explain, but can you follow me?

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

TimoF965

Nov 26, 2020
Seems to be walk/play through videos of this game everywhere now.
Crazy shit. I mean: It is no stressfull first person shooter, realt-time strategy or role playing game, but a as-slow-as-you-want visual novel. And one you would like to jerk off to. The though of enjoying this novel and hearing a strange voice commenting the scene I see... kiddos these days :D .

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
I'm not a part of this at all, but there is a group of devs developing a sever based renpy launcher where the game is streamed through an app to logged in paying supporters. None of the game files are installed on the person's computer, so it could never he pirated. If they pull this off, then that will really hurt sites like this. I feel like that would end up being a bad thing because the community will dwindle. I just wish it never got to this point and devs didn't feel like this was necessary. Sure it sucks when my game gets leaked in less than a week, but I also feel like without this community, I never would have got to the point where I'm making a bit of decent money for my time.
100% Valid. But I can't imagine this site ever dying. There are plenty of people who donate to F95 much like people buy Reddit Gold, hoping for the invisible hand of the site to favor them and steer conversations. Sort of like Kiwifarms, so long as people feel they're part of an in-group, forum sites can have longevity. The good thing about East Block is that the fans are loyal and don't leak. Keep us posted if you hear any news about that Renpy thing, it will probably be pretty fantastic for devs regardless of the forum.

bulbor

Aug 22, 2019
Crazy shit. I mean: It is no stressfull first person shooter, realt-time strategy or role playing game, but a as-slow-as-you-want visual novel. And one you would like to jerk off to. The though of enjoying this novel and hearing a strange voice commenting the scene I see... kiddos these days :D .
I guess some people like to fap while listening to a burly mans voice. : D

• Haha
Reactions: TimoF965

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
The East Block [v0.5.2] [Bobbyboy Productions] - Compressed

Win/Linux [679 MB]
- - - -

Mac [674 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.60 star(s) 30 Votes