4.60 star(s) 30 Votes

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Ok, some I'm going through the photoshoot now. She does the swimsuits and when asked to go topless, she asks MC first. Then they do lingerie and when she gets to the more revealing pieces, she asks MC first before each one. For the commercials, before the first one she calls MC and MC can either say 'Have fun with it' or "I'm coming down'.

Concerning the bj, MC can have it be him or Nathan.
Thanks yeah I recall after the topless one was when she stopped asking for the swimsuits and some people had issue with that because of the crouch less lingerie originally when the update with the photoshoot dropped ( I didn't). You can also choose to leave and skip the BJ as well.

I forgot she did ask permission about that commercial tho. So thanks for correcting me guess im the one with the bad memory haha.

• Haha
Reactions: sagerock820

oldshoe

Mar 7, 2020
I just started this game and I'm having a bit of a hard time understanding what the core of this game is. Is it a vanilla game? Is it a cuck game? Is it a swinging game? Is it a cheating game? Or is it a mix of multiple anythings dependent on choices?

Right now I am trying to stay on a more neutral path were both Like and Kathy can have fun together rather than behind each other's back but, I'm not sure how viable that is. Every new person they come across is an asshole of a new kind and I'm avoiding most like the plague. But I'm not really sure if that is how I'm supposed to play.. :rolleyes:
I would call it an emerging hotwife game. She starts very sweet and innocent. At the moment she asks for permission, but he doesn't join in the action. I definitely wouldn't call it a cuck or ntr game properly. It has some very dark/abuse elements. Also the male MC can be sent down a little bit of an asshole route.

Reactions: LonerPrime

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Yeah, there are a few different paths to you could go down I personally want Kathryn to cuck me in a nice way of course.

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
Thank you all for your replies, folks. I think I get the vague idea.

To be very honest though, the main characters are miffing me sometimes with some of their decisions. Like how the guy can even consider telling his gf to take off her shirt in public or how Kathy just jumped into helping randos she met by falling for the fake sob story and proposing taking pics and kissing. I mean, I understand that they are supposed to be small towners but some of their character progression/corruption really jumps out of the blue.

Perhaps it's part of who they are, I guess? Honestly, I'm still fairly in the early stages of the story to make an informed opinion. Plus, I haven't really liked any 3rd parties yet either, so I'll stick to playing the neutral route and see how things unfold before committing.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Thank you all for your replies, folks. I think I get the vague idea.

To be very honest though, the main characters are miffing me sometimes with some of their decisions. Like how the guy can even consider telling his gf to take off her shirt in public or how Kathy just jumped into helping randos she met by falling for the fake sob story and proposing taking pics and kissing. I mean, I understand that they are supposed to be small towners but some of their character progression/corruption really jumps out of the blue.

Perhaps it's part of who they are, I guess? Honestly, I'm still fairly in the early stages of the story to make an informed opinion. Plus, I haven't really liked any 3rd parties yet either, so I'll stick to playing the neutral route and see how things unfold before committing.
It makes sense to me because they are definitely naive and also Luke is struggling with his desires. At the moment he feels very torn about everything and Kath loves him so much that she's trying her best to please and understand his kinks while also dealing with her own wants and feelings.

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
It makes sense to me because they are definitely naive and also Luke is struggling with his desires.
Fair enough. I really need to reset my gears and approach this game without pre-existing expectations that I might be having coming from other similar games. Gonna dive back in again from the start (y)

is there any hero here
Waiting...
Here is an idea: How about letting the dev make some money and patrons so it goes a long way to helping the game out? It will only cost you waiting for 8 more days and voila, BobbyBoy will share it himself! Can't directly support a game you like? Support it by being a gentleman pirate! Interesting stuff, isn't it?

negeb18

Dec 6, 2020
Here is an idea: How about letting the dev make some money and patrons so it goes a long way to helping the game out? It will only cost you waiting for 8 more days and voila, BobbyBoy will share it himself! Can't directly support a game you like? Support it by being a gentleman pirate! Interesting stuff, isn't it?

"Why so serious? I'm just asking if there's a hero here."

Kaed1107

Jun 10, 2017
Fair enough. I really need to reset my gears and approach this game without pre-existing expectations that I might be having coming from other similar games. Gonna dive back in again from the start (y)

You are asking Pirates not to share pirate games in a pirate site? Ummm.. sure

Monstalova

Jan 14, 2024
I can understand if there was no public release, that someone would leak it. As there wouldn't be another way to have it on here. This and most games do have a public release, is it really that big of a deal to wait a couple weeks?

All leaking does, is stop people subbing to be patrons, as they think the game will be leaked anyway. Same with a lot of current patrons who think, why should I keep paying if it gets leaked early? It feeds the people to be more entitled and expect an early leak.

Devs cheapest tier should make a lot each update with new subs. They can't cash in on this, as its leaked before it gets to that point. Instead of them growing subs its the exact opposite. All because some guy wants to get a few likes on a forum but doesn't realise the damage it's doing to revenue and possibly the future of the game. The East Block has only been out since the end of last year and its always leaked early. It really hurts growing that supporter base.

Anyone who really likes a game and maybe doesn't have the money to support it. The best thing to do is keep quiet and stop asking for hand outs. Not that hard to wait a week or two.

Anyone who leaks a game they like, when it has a public release that's only a week or two away... You're not a hero

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
"I'm just asking if there's a hero here."
I think we both know what you implied, my dude. Heck most F95 members worth their salt know what "being a hero" really means.

You are asking Pirates not to share pirate games in a pirate site? Ummm.. sure
No.. I'm asking pirates to wait for an official release which is days away.

Or would you prefer an AVN industry that mirrors AAA gaming industry? Riddled with DRMs, and us players hoping that some pirate group breaks the encryption whenever they are in the mood or feel it's profitable? Of-course I know that won't happen anytime soon but, do you really want devs to start slipping in that direction en masse? Because I know a few AVN games that are already dabbling in this tech to at least delay piracy.

----------

I really don't want to hijack this thread discussing this topic. I know I stand in a public forum dedicated to sharing games and in the end, to each their own. All I can do is make a case for the sake of the game's long term health. So many good games are abandoned for reasons out of our control. Perhaps, we can at least consider showing restraint on reasons that are in our control? Just my 2 cents.

4.60 star(s) 30 Votes