4.60 star(s) 31 Votes

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
If Kathryn wears more knee-high socks in the future, I'll get very excited. And I loved the whole nightclub scene.

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
I think some of the best games on here are like slow burn, I like a variety of games, my favourites being AWAM, Myriam, The Office Wife, I look forward to getting updates for them, I now look forward to getting updates for this game as well, and they are different types of games.

So if you don't like something, then don't play it.
Yeah, but there's a difference between slow burn and ssssslllllloooooowwwww burn (AWAM).

Reactions: JWick06 and SlapE

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I honestly think that if Luke gets a blowjob from Clem, he should arrive too late, the fucking having already started, giving us a choice to stop it or to let him finish, because now it means he came within a minute, and if he didn't get a blowjob the fucking should start based on our choice, him only ignoring our choice if a variable is too low.

The "convenient" timing of all the interruptions is the most annoying part of them.
Yeah I'll agree with you there, I really hate choice games when both choices lead to the exact same timeline, even if one of the choices should have taken significantly longer... not very immersive or intricate writing and storytelling tbh. So many games do it, that I've kind of just gotten used to it, but I wish it wasn't so common. A handful of games I play don't do that thankfully.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
I honestly think that if Luke gets a blowjob from Clem, he should arrive too late, the fucking having already started, giving us a choice to stop it or to let him finish, because now it means he came within a minute, and if he didn't get a blowjob the fucking should start based on our choice, him only ignoring our choice if a variable is too low.

The "convenient" timing of all the interruptions is the most annoying part of them.
Yeah, to be honest who the fuck, given the opportunity, wastes time sicking her out when they could shove their cock in and fuck her, I know what I would be doing straight away not knowing when the boyfriend would come back.

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
Yeah I need to provide a bit more context there. I'll add more dialog and thoughts when they are in the bar earlier. They had been courting each other for a year or so but didn't really get together on a proper date until that night. The prequel I'm planning shows this, plus how Kathryn did some pretty crazy stuff up until this point but after that first date, she decided to be a good girl.
Uhm... please no.

Am I the only one getting this? What this means?

The whole game is based around corruption, if Kathryn already had a threesome (MMF) and a blitzkrieg bukkake, then that seriously takes the fun out of things now, doesn't it?

There's a reason why your dad/mom warn you against settling down with a party girl that already rode the cock carousel (don't "Andrew Tate Incel" me, the terms were coined far before he came onto the scene).

Adding "context" that Kathryn probably already did half the things that Luke is asking her to do defeats the whole damn point of this game. I humbly beg you, don't do this.

4.60 star(s) 31 Votes