4.60 star(s) 38 Votes

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Am I the only one who can imagine both Clem & Kathryn cuckolding Luke in a theeesome? My version of Luke would love to watch that.

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
Wutttttt the butler had great lines!

But yes even games with great dialogue, the skip button often gets used which is why I hate rpgm so much.. the ability to breeze through makes the avn experience more light and recreational.
I don't know if you are serious or not, but the start of the game is... questionable. Though, at later parts it seemed to get a lot better, especially the conversations with Isabella. I also dislike the Harley Quinn-esque "crazy" characters like Luna whose behaviour is just unbearable to me. Might give it a try some time in the future once the devs add an actual sex scene into the game :KEK:

• Wow
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Maybe. Clem is ok to me. Besides Kathryn, the only other woman I found to be close to her in terms of looks, was her mom.
For me it's Kathryn and Kathryn's sister. as far as looks go. Clem isn't bad either but not my favorite. The only female I don't like the looks of personally is Claire but that might be cause her hair is too short for me not sure

TimoF965

Nov 26, 2020
But yes even games with great dialogue, the skip button often gets used which is why I hate rpgm so much.. the ability to breeze through makes the avn experience more light and recreational.
I thought different of you, my friend :D .
For me, the game falls and rises with its dialogue and plot. I only skip it in boring or stupid games, but then the graphics must be really good and it must have something special to keep me.
The East-Block dialogue strikes me with two (and possibly more) traits: The story is not boring, seems promising and is not that far away from reality. And the talk between the couple is believable loving and caring.
Also, the sex-dialogue is not stupid ("who are you?" - "fuck me!"), not repetetive, not cliche-driven ("oh, it is sooo big!" "Oh yes, mark me as your woman!", "Make me your slut!", "I will destroy you with my cock"...) and so on.

I don't know if you are serious or not, but the start of the game is... questionable.
Thanks, I always thought this might be a game I also like to play, but now I think I might past the Delucca Family. Or is it worth going through the beginning?

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Thanks, I always thought this might be a game I also like to play, but now I think I might past the Delucca Family. Or is it worth going through the beginning?
this is a bit off topic but i'll just do 1 quick response. I personally say play it and judge for yourself for me it's in my top 10 - 15 of favorite AVN's but im not a person that is sensitive to dialogue, hell I can't tell the difference really between good and bad writing. I tend to like most things even content people consider bad I can see enough positive in it to enjoy it like the Lord of the rings or Witcher tv series. It takes alot for me not to like something at least a little bit. But I will say it has some pretty good story arc's especially one character's backstory which is pretty damn dark. I never found myself bored or wanting to skip the dialogue personally. Now if you need lewd scenes yeah might want to pass or wait till S2 gets a few updates to see.

Now onto something that is a bit more on topic. While I do want Alex to get out of jail eventually. I hope maybe Kathryn will sext with him maybe even do a JOI ( Jerk off instructions) for Alex that would be hot. I find I enjoy when Kathryn is being a tease more than actual lewd scenes even if the blow bang was hot as hell.

Reactions: TimoF965

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
Give it a try if you like the premise, because as I said - the dialogue seems to get better as the game progresses. I just couldn't be bothered to not-skip the dialogues, given the atrocious start.

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
Now onto something that is a bit more on topic. While I do want Alex to get out of jail eventually. I hope maybe Kathryn will sext with him maybe even do a JOI ( Jerk off instructions) for Alex that would be hot. I find I enjoy when Kathryn is being a tease more than actual lewd scenes even if the blow bang was hot as hell.
I agree, but there needs to be a payoff. If Kathryn is to tease someone like that so much, then their eventual sex needs to be passionate AF. So far, I'd say only Alex, Luke, and Luke's dad deserve to have a possible romance (not just a NTS/sharing) ending with Kathryn, others should be relegated to occasional dalliances only.

I want to see Kathryn develop romantic feelings for these people, especially if Luke is also cheating. They can stay together, but mainly just for appearances (in that specific path).

oldshoe

Mar 7, 2020
While I'm not a huge fan of JOI I think this is a very interesting idea. It fits their narrative and I don't remember seeing it in an game before. I can imagine it would be very popular with this games fan base.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
While I'm not a huge fan of JOI I think this is a very interesting idea. It fits their narrative and I don't remember seeing it in an game before. I can imagine it would be very popular with this games fan base.
yeah that's why I thought of JOI and would be perfect for Kathryn and Alex given how he is in prison. While I admit I do like JOI once in a while not a huge of it either. I have to really feel it to enjoy it when it's good it's good. I feel like Bobby can do a good job with it on Kathryn , considering how good his teasing scenes are.

TimoF965

Nov 26, 2020
Yes, I agree. Jerking off instructions are mostly lame, but here it could fit. I just hope it is used as a one time thing or is done extremely varied.
Maybe he can even instruct her to use tools from their live, like sit on a bed post knob or enjoy a screw driver. Maybe even sone "ntr" like usind/doing something and then kissing her boyfriend with it or making him suck out of a drinking pipe she had in her before. Like he could motivate her to get nastier.

• Haha
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I didn't even realize Kathryn was wearing a nurse outfit with Albert in the bathtub in the picture with the devlog I just read the devlog. Show how much I care about this game and what Bobby is doing

Reactions: Joshy92

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.5.2

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

Size 506 MB

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .

Game Developers: Want to talk about an official Android version for your game? Come join my Discord.
Updated my android port.

caliluv49

Aug 8, 2022
yeah that's why I thought of JOI and would be perfect for Kathryn and Alex given how he is in prison. While I admit I do like JOI once in a while not a huge of it either. I have to really feel it to enjoy it when it's good it's good. I feel like Bobby can do a good job with it on Kathryn , considering how good his teasing scenes are.
It kind of feels like there has to be some form of JOI in the the future. It feels like one of the most logical next steps before anything physical could happen... like building up to a conjugal visit that Luke could watch from Kathryn's phone live streaming :devilish:.

I like their being two options for JOI based on a decision by Luke who knows the call is going to happen, but he would need to decide if he was going to go to work early or go in to work late (might be consequences with Santini if he goes in late) -

1st (go to work early) - Kathryn does a three way video call with Luke (Luke would slip into a storage closet for the call) and Alex, but Luke has to drop off the call because Santini texts him that he needs to get into his office immediately. Kathryn then needs to decide how far she will take things without Luke on the call. [Can't recall if the game set parameters on the phone Alex has as only photos and text, but one of the other inmates could be a tech savvy guy that gets a link sent to Alex to give him live video streaming.]

2nd (go to work late) - Kathryn is on the call and Alex doesn't know that Luke is in the room and is following the same instructions from Kathryn and she is having a hard time deciding on who to focus on

4.60 star(s) 38 Votes