4.60 star(s) 38 Votes

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
yeah um, if that is the sneak peak I will probably skip the next update..... just pathetic. I really liked this game at the beginning but its going down hill fast.
  1. That "Sneak Peek" is of a SINGLE scene from 0.6. What did you expect?
  2. An earlier "Sneak Peek" showed us a potential lewd scene with Kathryn and the older neighbour in the tub. Is that what you would classify as an actual Sneak Peek or is your Ctrl button worn out from heavy use?

peperonni31

Jan 1, 2023
  1. That "Sneak Peek" is of a SINGLE scene from 0.6. What did you expect?
  2. An earlier "Sneak Peek" showed us a potential lewd scene with Kathryn and the older neighbour in the tub. Is that what you would classify as an actual Sneak Peek or is your Ctrl button worn out from heavy use?
your profile picture and your posts make perfect sense together

• Haha
Reactions: Priappus

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
yeah um, if that is the sneak peak I will probably skip the next update..... just pathetic. I really liked this game at the beginning but its going down hill fast.
Yeah, a single image would be enough for a sneak peek of that scene, yet 4 were used, making it look like there's nothing more interesting in that chapter.

I would've preferred a few sneak peeks of some sexy scenes to go with it, so we would know what to expect.

Reactions: TheUberstuff

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
worst sneak peek of all time
Can I ask what people found so distasteful about those images? Seems pretty inoffensive to me....

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
Can I ask what people found so distasteful about those images? Seems pretty inoffensive to me....
They wanted to see more lewd scenes as sneak peeks, so by that measure bobbyboy should've just released all the renders he has made for 0.6, nothing else would satisfy them.

Never expected people to be upset about a sneak peek that wasn't NSFW - despite the fact that the one before this definitely was.

xert13

Sep 24, 2023
Still waiting for the actual Netorare to occur. Respect the Dev for his vision and if he chooses not to have it, that’s fine. Just remove the label. Otherwise, it’s kinda stringing you along. Sharing and constantly asking permission is not Netorare. That’s swinging or Netorarse if male MC knows and is excited about it. (Oh boy, I can feel the anti-Netorare brigade get riled up - go easy, not saying it has to have it, just remove the label if it is not going to part of the story.)

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
While my dick wants hardcore sneak peeks, I actually prefer failing to get them otherwise the update is all known in advance.
Not really, as we won't get the context of a single render.

Using multiples render of a single scene for a sneak peek spoils the scene too much.

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
Still waiting for the actual Netorare to occur. Respect the Dev for his vision and if he chooses not to have it, that’s fine. Just remove the label. Otherwise, it’s kinda stringing you along. Sharing and constantly asking permission is not Netorare. That’s swinging or Netorarse if male MC knows and is excited about it. (Oh boy, I can feel the anti-Netorare brigade get riled up - go easy, not saying it has to have it, just remove the label if it is not going to part of the story.)
It will. The game is “only” on 0.6, and the dev said the lewdness will heat up as we get closer to the end. Like, once the ball is rolling it won’t stop. So, NTR will happen - we just don’t know when exactly.

Reactions: TimoF965

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
It will. The game is “only” on 0.6, and the dev said the lewdness will heat up as we get closer to the end. Like, once the ball is rolling it won’t stop. So, NTR will happen - we just don’t know when exactly.
I count that flashback as NTR, so the tag already fits.

4.60 star(s) 38 Votes