Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
okay after playing it you get your standard CG's in battle and out of battle. There's obviously animated cg's that can occur randomly & if she's sucking off a creature it'll have the relevant penis every time.
it ends right after you do a series of things & can leave to Rabia the demo I mean. Pregnancy seems like something you have to unlock like previous games but once you do unlock it, it sticks however you wont be able to in the demo I got to B in all ranks but it tells me I can't go further until a specific event has occurred so there and it wont occur in the demo.
It has one bad end from what I can tell but you can completely skip every boss, not all of them have CG's at all by the way.
My initial thoughts are eh, some pathways are winding but you have to touch and interact with mobs to go into battle but you don't even need to bother because you can instant win all boss fights (might be locked to easy mode only). So it takes what I whined about with long winding pathways filled with enemies with tons of hp however they still have tons of hp but since you can ignore them if you'd like there's almost no consequence.
I guess once the game really drops, if I can migrate my save without issue I'll keep playing it isn't as time wasting as some of the other stuff for now so it's decent if you like onewan2 art I guess.

Reactions: Iluha

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
Bad endings are not something new from oneone1 games.
Is usually what happen when the protagonist get raped even only once after losing a battle. And this is very annoying cause usually the entirety of the hentai content is locked behind the defeat rape wall. :mad:

Last edited:

Dilemeter

Sep 14, 2020
so I assume your character can get pregnant after beating the game without going through weird story line hoops? unlocking pregnancy in Ideology in friction was such a slog.
There's a doctor in town that can tell the character she is pregnant and offer an abortion. So far (in the demo at least), there's no fertilization scene, pregnancy symptoms/progression, womb state/view. Whether the full version will have those and have real free roam pregnancy + scenes is yet unknown (though knowing oneone1 likely not).

popel115

Jul 8, 2017
I wonder if they actually changed the overall flow of their games. I fucking doubt it, the "battles" in every One1Wan game is basically the same over padded out horse shit & tons of scenes are endlessly reused. "alternate" paths are just how much of a whore you made the girl. These games are pure slog by design because it's so fun going through a dungeon with fifty powerless but healthy enemies as it winds with no shortcuts at all.
Sadly, no.
General RPG gameplay is the one thing they should look to improve once, because everything else is fine. They definitely nail the h part of h-game, but they could also try to improve the game part of it

Bad endings are not new od oneone1 games.
Is usually what happen when the protagonist get raped even only once after losing a battle. And this is very annoying cause usually the entirety of the hentai content is locked behind the defeat rape wall. :mad:
Like in the previous game, you can get a dildo to not need to be raped to pop her cherry. But this time it's after the "tutorial" (when leaving the first town) and costs 5k to obtain, which isn't really hard

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Someone

Shuldih

Jan 11, 2018
How do you even play this? Game don't run CTD, after click to start game.

Fallback handler could not load library D:/Flashnul/Eclipse Witch/EclipseWitch_Data/Mono/data-000001C6BB147F10.dll
Fallback handler could not load library D:/Flashnul/Eclipse Witch/EclipseWitch_Data/Mono/data-000001C6B661CF50.dll
Fallback handler could not load library D:/Flashnul/Eclipse Witch/EclipseWitch_Data/Mono/data-000001C6BB233010.dll

SaltyAF

Jun 21, 2017
Damn, a demo of this plus Samurai Vandalism and their collab game they did with Acerola. At this point with the wait I might as well learn Japanese lol

Trecore

Aug 7, 2019
pls dont let kagura do the translation, pls dont let kagura do the translation
so why not make patreon platform for anyone who had ball to do it, I mean this is one onew you are gonna get roasted with our fan community if you are gonna do half assed.

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
Oh boy, oh boy it's coming! Looking at the mom I smell some DLC for her, because not doing so would be a crime!

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Is this another game where most encounters are unavoidable like dicks and tentacles?
Not sure about this game but in Ideology in Friction that wasn't the case. It was pretty hard to avoid stuff but entirely possible, only drawback was that meant there was almost 0 content & I for once do not agree that these games have great stories, so in the end my experience was a pretty mediocre one. At least the stuff I disliked was optional all things considered, so I can not blame the Devs for anything.

4.30 star(s) 13 Votes