Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Is the full game on steam or DLsite?
Full game isn't available as of yet but it'll on DLsite first when it's released. Steam probably won't be available until Kagura Games translated it though you're looking at years before they get around to it.

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
More than most completed "games" these days.
true and false: as it looks like it already is reported with multiple bugs. content over buggyness????????? what thine sorcery be this??? how can there be content if there are active bugs to stop that said content? too many games, be released buggy and then "patched." what they mean to say is: "yeah it's buggy, but dw, we'll put little effort to find said bugs and to fix all but none/some/little of them. ENJOY ANYWAYS :D"

I_like_Boobs

Jun 12, 2019
Full game isn't available as of yet but it'll on DLsite first when it's released. Steam probably won't be available until Kagura Games translated it though you're looking at years before they get around to it.
STF dont give them any stupid ideas my eyes are on fingers crossed boys

Jul 9, 2018
Sadly, no.
General RPG gameplay is the one thing they should look to improve once, because everything else is fine. They definitely nail the h part of h-game, but they could also try to improve the game part of it

Like in the previous game, you can get a dildo to not need to be raped to pop her cherry. But this time it's after the "tutorial" (when leaving the first town) and costs 5k to obtain, which isn't really hard
which npc sells it can't seem to find it in the 2nd town

Ao Oni26

Oct 1, 2017
Is there gonna be a thread for the full game or it's just gonna use this thread too?

HentaiHoarder

Jun 19, 2017
Wish they didn't have this weird combat system where you have to guard for several turns to see the scenes where it would only take one or two turns in Idealogy

zxcvtr

Jun 25, 2017
Can't extract the game properly, says "Write error in file"

I'm allready in jap locale.

jadex

Jun 1, 2017
Ah, another oneone1. I love these games but I just can't get behind the MTL. Unless there's a really good fan translation, I'll see this in a few years on Kagura I suppose.

Dickkkkon

Aug 9, 2019
1- the mom has to be the main character
1-god damn the mom is hot

sadly the game crashes too much + is it going to be on steam ?

Himerin

Apr 29, 2021
Does aletta have like more H-scenes? Or is it like those previous oneone1 games where all the side characters have like 2 scenes. If it does then its quite a waste imo i mean the art and being a MILF and all.

redwind21

Aug 16, 2017
The game crashes more than a 707. However, it is very likeable. Once it gets the bugs straightene out, it should be a good one.

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes