Heinsc

Jul 26, 2020
Game didnt crash once for me except when clicking on the erotic tab in the magic skills. Dont know where else crashes are supposed to appear.

Reactions: Mx64
Nov 11, 2022
Yeah messing with region settings worked but for some reason the text is often cut off in the dialogue. Guess i'll wait for a better version.

somedud3

Sep 11, 2022
not worth playing the asian version i can't deal with the slow translations... call me when the english version is out.

Reactions: AzuraMeta

popel115

Jul 8, 2017
Like, holy shit.

Never would have thought that ONEONE1 would actually manage to release a new game before Kagura managed to actually translate the last one.

How does translating a game take longer than making it?
This is assuming they actively work on it.
I'd guess they work on like 2-3 at a time and the rest is just... existing on a list. And who knows how they prioritize stuff

Reactions: Overlord111!

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Like, holy shit.

Never would have thought that ONEONE1 would actually manage to release a new game before Kagura managed to actually translate the last one.

How does translating a game take longer than making it?
Doing a professional translation takes an incredible amount of work. It's hours per day of writing just the first draft. Then there's the editing, which may involve another person. And then it has to be tested and played through to make sure there's no bugs with any lines. Then it has to be rewritten/edited/fixed for the actual release.

If this is all one person, that's basically 3 jobs. And if you're busy with multiple projects, things get prioritized.

So a game of this size would easily take 3-4 hours a day for a month for a single person to do. Testing, replaying, rewriting, repeat. So for one person? 6 months at the bare minimum. A year for top quality.

And if you have OTHER jobs, then it gets kicked down the road to tomorrow. Or next week.

When I do commissions, sometimes people demand faster jobs than others and pay different rates. That's just how the business works; people want things at specific times.

So if it seems it takes longer than making a game...it may very well be that way, depending on how many people make a game vs how many people translate it. 10 people vs 1 person will obviously be faster.

Last edited:

Big-E

Jan 25, 2020
just finished the demo can't wait for the full game the site said it should be released mid-late May right also when the full version is out will I be able to transfer my saves from the demo to the full release or have to start over

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Anyone have a link to the Japanese version?

Edit: NVM, found it.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 14 Votes