Baggo

Dec 18, 2017
I like the fact you can choose to be a virgin, had some sex, or be kinda slutty. That's actually really fun.
It's a nice change from their other games, I hope they continue with this trend for their future games.
Apparently there's an ending for being a virgin turbo slut.

Nov 26, 2017
I useually purchase OneOne1 titles, hopefully the bugs get worked out and an English translation. If not Ill just have to MTL :(

ongcpxfbb

Oct 26, 2018
Who tried to start game using Locale Emulator by xupefei and it starts good?
I tried many times and it doesn't work.

UPD: Game's .exe file is a 64-bit software, it cannot be run using Locale Emulator :(

Last edited:
May 1, 2022
before ONEONE1 made games without lags without bugs, + stable game on ENG. in Japanese, and launched games without any problems, but right now, right now, it’s a real nightmare, 3 games came out 1 SAMURAI VANDALISM 2 ACEROLA - BOUVARDIA and a game with a weight of 3.4 GB comes out for a snack, which doesn’t really start the game, gives an ERROR, including all 3 games , 1 game is fun, be healthy and the game still gives an ERROR, even in the updated version, such a feeling that they made the game on a creek and did not check the game, they used to make games without lag and without bugs, and games were launched in Japanese and ENG. so I personally downloaded the game, I launch the game, and then you press START and throw it out of the game, and a sign comes out, PLAYER BREAK OUT. play . Let the developers check for ENG versions on other PCs, or let them say which specific program you need to download so that it's normal. launch the game without any problems. Those who were able to launch the game and not much to play the game itself, you are a lucky person..

Reactions: Necreonlord4

blckguard

Sep 11, 2017
Doing a professional translation takes an incredible amount of work. It's hours per day of writing just the first draft. Then there's the editing, which may involve another person. And then it has to be tested and played through to make sure there's no bugs with any lines. Then it has to be rewritten/edited/fixed for the actual release.

If this is all one person, that's basically 3 jobs. And if you're busy with multiple projects, things get prioritized.

So a game of this size would easily take 3-4 hours a day for a month for a single person to do. Testing, replaying, rewriting, repeat.

And if you have OTHER jobs, then it gets kicked down the road to tomorrow. Or next week.

When I do commissions, sometimes people demand faster jobs than others and pay different rates. That's just how the business works; people want things at specific times.

So if it seems it takes longer than making a game...it may very well be that way, depending on how many people make a game vs how many people translate it. 10 people vs 1 person will obviously be faster.
I know it takes long to translate a game, let alone a ONEONE1 game, which tend to be heavy on dialogue. But they still took long enough that not only the community is memeing about it, but even the developer is posting about how they regret picking Kagura to translate their game.

You'd think Kagura wouldn't take any more projects while they have so much in their backlog, but not only do they keep accepting the offers that come their way, they fail to keep up with the deadlines they have set and upset the developers those that work with them.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
its sarkazm xD
Right, sarcasm, which is literally impossible to distinguish in text without it being explicitly written out. Also from a low post account, who often don't read the first post or ask things that are in said first post, or have already be asked and answered dozens of times in a thread already.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
How do you start the game so that it starts? What are you doing for this?
Use the .exe to start the game. Then hope that the random bugs don't crash it. I'm on windows, with my system locale set to japanese, so that may be the issue for you (depending on the version of windows you're using).

Beyond that, more info would be needed to help you. Like are you on windows, mac, linux, phone? Is it crashing or just not starting? What are you using to extract the files? If it's crashing, when exactly and what if any error message does it give.

When you need tech support, it's far better to give more details since just saying "It no work, what do?" isn't really useful.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
I know it takes long to translate a game, let alone a ONEONE1 game, which tend to be heavy on dialogue. But they still took long enough that not only the community is memeing about it, but even the developer is posting about how they regret picking Kagura to translate their game.

You'd think Kagura wouldn't take any more projects while they have so much in their backlog, but not only do they keep accepting the offers that come their way, they fail to keep up with the deadlines they have set and upset the developers those that work with them.
I'd be happy to do this game, but it'd be basically a full time job, so I'd need a fair commission to get it done in reasonable time.

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
I'd be happy to do this game, but it'd be basically a full time job, so I'd need a fair commission to get it done in reasonable time.
Finally had time to check back in this place after the big week this game had, boy I feel like that meme of Troy from Community walking into his apartment on fire

I will say, if I had the money in hand, I would 100% pay you for the translation, because at this rate, Kagura's gonna finish the translations of both Samurai Vandalism and this game by 2030

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
Also, to throw a bone for some of you guys on the thread, I can confirm that, while Aletta sadly isn't the main character like most of us wish she was, she's an older ONEONE1 Side Character who ACTUALLY HAS more than 2 scenes, which is more than I can say for the likes of Azami and Akatsuki from previous games

And they seem to be very erotic as well, so we will atleast have a reasonable ammount of Aletta content in this game

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: DeynanDescafeinado

Ubtsha

Jun 15, 2017
It's a nice change from their other games, I hope they continue with this trend for their future games.
Apparently there's an ending for being a virgin turbo slut.
How the hell you play as a virgin slut? Not like you can choose which hole to use...

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes