Wingdingaling

Sep 12, 2020
Is there a date for this game's release? Between this and SV's translation it looks to be a good month ahead

easy85

Apr 16, 2018
based on its size, this shouldnt be demo only...
*sigh*
They're really sticking with Unity, huh?
Here's hoping it plays better than their previous Samurai game.
...wait, 3.5 gb for a DEMO?!
3.27 GB for demo, is there actually so much of content or it's just bloated with uncompressed audio/video files?
It's actually 4 GB when unpacked and there's reason for that.
It's not a demo. It's an alpha (it's in game's title) version of full game that was released to Ci-En supporters. Why it makes a difference? Because assets from full game are already in the game's files even if you can't progress past 2nd village. All animations, CGs, voices - probably 90% of final game's content is already in this alpha version.

Not sure about bloat but CG and animations definitely have high resolution. RPG maker MV game with decent content, 720p png CGs and some voice acting is around 1-2 GB and this is Unity with animations and a lot of voice acting. I wouldn't be surprised if it was 7 GB (this probably won't happen since most of the content is already in alpha).
Is there a date for this game's release? Between this and SV's translation it looks to be a good month ahead
Month? More like half a year if we're lucky and that's for DLsite japanese release. Most of the art is already done (it's in the alpha version) but we don't know if the rest of the game is finished past the 2nd village.
There's not even DLsite store page for this game...

Reactions: Cesco

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
It's actually 4 GB when unpacked and there's reason for that.
It's not a demo. It's an alpha (it's in game's title) version of full game that was released to Ci-En supporters. Why it makes a difference? Because assets from full game are already in the game's files even if you can't progress past 2nd village. All animations, CGs, voices - probably 90% of final game's content is already in this alpha version.

Not sure about bloat but CG and animations definitely have high resolution. RPG maker MV game with decent content, 720p png CGs and some voice acting is around 1-2 GB and this is Unity with animations and a lot of voice acting. I wouldn't be surprised if it was 7 GB (this probably won't happen since most of the content is already in alpha).

Month? More like half a year if we're lucky and that's for DLsite japanese release. Most of the art is already done (it's in the alpha version) but we don't know if the rest of the game is finished past the 2nd village.
There's not even DLsite store page for this game...
Their currently planned released date is Mid-to-Late May, so if nothing goes wrong we may actually get the full game in only a few weeks

rainin727

Apr 7, 2018
Doing a professional translation takes an incredible amount of work. It's hours per day of writing just the first draft. Then there's the editing, which may involve another person. And then it has to be tested and played through to make sure there's no bugs with any lines. Then it has to be rewritten/edited/fixed for the actual release.

If this is all one person, that's basically 3 jobs. And if you're busy with multiple projects, things get prioritized.

So a game of this size would easily take 3-4 hours a day for a month for a single person to do. Testing, replaying, rewriting, repeat.

And if you have OTHER jobs, then it gets kicked down the road to tomorrow. Or next week.

When I do commissions, sometimes people demand faster jobs than others and pay different rates. That's just how the business works; people want things at specific times.

So if it seems it takes longer than making a game...it may very well be that way, depending on how many people make a game vs how many people translate it. 10 people vs 1 person will obviously be faster.
Sure, but that still makes this timeline inexcusable. Their operations are a mess.

easy85

Apr 16, 2018
Their currently planned released date is Mid-to-Late May, so if nothing goes wrong we may actually get the full game in only a few weeks
Really? Then the game is finished but the DLsite page for this game is not even up and the approval process usually takes minimum ~2 weeks for the game of this size. Likely longer because OneOne1 has a history of running into problems because of insufficient censorship...
Maybe they'll release it on Ci-En for supporters and put it on DLsite later.

Bru890

Sep 28, 2017
God, what great art here, and how disgusting the rest of the game is. I liked their old RPGM work more than this one(one1). But the quality of the drawings, my respect.

Dartyranus

Aug 29, 2019
Someone know a usefull save editor that work with the .DAT save of the game?
Unfortunatly the one i'm using didn't work (online save editor)

Reactions: Aizen93

unknown error

Oct 26, 2021
Does anyone know why when the download end and i try to open the file it dosent open and everything on my pc starts to freeze? i tried to dowload it 3 times from 3 different source and everytime it end as i said

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
Animated. Yes?
Female protagonist. Yes.
Prostitution. Yes!
Virgin. YES!
Got most of my fav tags in one. Gotta try it out.

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes