GodOfAll

Aug 20, 2017
Looks like someone uploaded the planned intro for this game

Between Samurai Soul and now this it feels like ONEONE1's trying to become a big anime studio with their productions, lol

It's funny, when ONEONE1 first started working on this game it was meant to be a smaller, almost filler game that didn't have much content in it, because of how much of a toll Samurai Vandalism's production took on them all

And now, it has metamorphed into a game that is almost of the same scale as Samurai Vandalism, if not bigger in certain areas
crazy, where is this channel? that thing got 45k upvotes.

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
IMPORTANT UPDATE!

We got a confirmed release date for the game at last, alongside the launch of the game's official website and DLSite Page
1684145531872.png
MAY 31ST FOLKS!
That's our (as of now) release date

Here are some other links of interest (I.E. The Website and The DLSite Page)

It took a long time, but the game's release is right around the corner

GodOfAll

Aug 20, 2017
IMPORTANT UPDATE!

We got a confirmed release date for the game at last, alongside the launch of the game's official website and DLSite Page
View attachment 2622303
MAY 31ST FOLKS!
That's our (as of now) release date

Here are some other links of interest (I.E. The Website and The DLSite Page)

It took a long time, but the game's release is right around the corner
There is no transformation for Liz, right?

GodOfAll

Aug 20, 2017
Nope, shes not an Elf, just a Mage.

Thank god they added the ability to do your own sexual skills to initiate the animations in combat. Spamming Defend in Samurai Vandalism was jarring.
Sadly. Btw, is Mukuro really a dark elf? She has normal human ears. In oni and blade the Fmc was a oni for example. Hopefully the next mc in the game after Liz's will have one. The oneoneq employee that runs the Twitter account said they are currently deciding whether or not she'll have a transformation.

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
Sadly. Btw, is Mukuro really a dark elf? She has normal human ears. In oni and blade the Fmc was a oni for example. Hopefully the next mc in the game after Liz's will have one. The oneoneq employee that runs the Twitter account said they are currently deciding whether or not she'll have a transformation.
If I remember correctly Mukuro and her sister were Half-Elfs and that is how they both managed to achieve their respective transformations

It's like how Half-Saiyans can still go Super Saiyan

Reactions: GodOfAll

GodOfAll

Aug 20, 2017
If I remember correctly Mukuro and her sister were Half-Elfs and that is how they both managed to achieve their respective transformations

It's like how Half-Saiyans can still go Super Saiyan
Very interesting, thank you for the info. I'm about to start the samurai vandalism again. I played it before with just the extremely cute google translation. With sugoi the translation will be far faster and smoother. Btw what do you think about the 2 MC's from Oneone1's next game? The white haired one is really pleasant on the eye.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Nope, shes not an Elf, just a Mage.

Thank god they added the ability to do your own sexual skills to initiate the animations in combat. Spamming Defend in Samurai Vandalism was jarring.
For someone that's only played Ideology and Meritocracy. Is this an in-universe thing? Where only Elves transform? If so, that's actually pretty cool. Is this game also set in the same universe as the last 3 games then?

Loligami

Jun 6, 2020
For someone that's only played Ideology and Meritocracy. Is this an in-universe thing? Where only Elves transform? If so, that's actually pretty cool. Is this game also set in the same universe as the last 3 games then?
I'm not sure if Eclipse is in the same Universe as Ideology and Samurai Vandalism, but those 2 were.

IIRC a few Elves in Ideology were able to transform into Behemoths. The King and the Prince(Clacier's father) were able to turn into Silver Behemoths which were the strongest. The King turned a bunch of other elves into other color behemoths over the course of 100 years or so.

I believe Dark Elves are extremely rare and only a select few are able to tap into it. Though Samurai Vandalism introduced a lot more of them. The mad scientist in Ideology I think was trying to create a Dark Elf or something while experimenting on Annette, and created a pseudo Dark Elf. In one of the routes she turns into something beyond a Dark Elf, which I think Mukuro ends up also turning into but a real version of it. (Not sure on this part, since Ideology was properly translated by Kagura Games, Samurai Vandalism has no legit translation)

Meritocracy should be in a different universe than Ideology and Samurai Vandalism, atleast I don't think there was any statement saying they were linked.

Reactions: GodOfAll and Xill

Userd114

Feb 13, 2018
The game is unplayable. only showing white screen after launch. no image, no sound, just a blank screen.
I checked Task Manager. The game is running and using my 25% of my gpu but all i can see is just a white screen.
I updated my 2070, i tried to disable the nvidia gpu and also alt + enter but still cant see anything.

unplayable.PNG

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes