Deleted member 423149

Feb 5, 2018
Thanks for the upload but I think the front images showed me just about all I cared about in the game which is sexy scenes. The menu is in japanese so its easy to miss them. I will del now but I do hope One One releases more of these in english.

Loligami

Jun 6, 2020
Damn they outdid themselves on the Animations. Samurai Vandalism already had Top-Tier animations, but just the Goblin one alone was already better than any of the ones in Samurai Vandalism.

Cannot wait for them to release it so I can buy and play it.

Reactions: GodOfAll

Atl92

Sep 12, 2021
Is this game not fully translated? The text still have a lot japanese.
Its a auto translator that translates the game as you play, so if text isnt translated yet you just gotta wait for a few seconds till it does get translated.

VanOK5051

Aug 11, 2022
When I try to start a new game or open a save, I get this problem:
Fallback handler could not load library C:/Users/ivank/Downloads/Eclipse_Witch_v1.0.0a/Eclipse Witch/EclipseWitch_Data/Mono/data-000001E296A40030.dll
Has anyone encountered this?

Reactions: Shaowtheh

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
Looks like someone uploaded the planned intro for this game

Between Samurai Soul and now this it feels like ONEONE1's trying to become a big anime studio with their productions, lol

It's funny, when ONEONE1 first started working on this game it was meant to be a smaller, almost filler game that didn't have much content in it, because of how much of a toll Samurai Vandalism's production took on them all

And now, it has metamorphed into a game that is almost of the same scale as Samurai Vandalism, if not bigger in certain areas

Reactions: GodOfAll

Sayoki03

May 2, 2022
Its a auto translator that translates the game as you play, so if text isnt translated yet you just gotta wait for a few seconds till it does get translated.
So i need internet connection for fully translated?

May 1, 2022
hello everyone , I tried all the programs , not the new program and the old program ntlea - nt locale emulator advance , you better download the new program Ntleas v1.0.0 Build 46 , here is the site there are all kinds of programs, but you need exactly this program Ntleas v1.0.0 Build 46 and you can run the game without problems The Eclipse Witch ~ A Witch's Chronicles, without it you will get an ERROR when you start the START game, when you download the program itself, you just need to install + run this program + select which game you want to run and the whole game starts and enjoy, + there is an instruction there, though in Japanese . without this program, I also could not start the game, it gave an ERROR when starting the game.

Reactions: VanOK5051
May 1, 2022
you need a new program, not the old one, here is the new program Ntleas v1.0.0 Build 46 here is the old program Ntlea v0.93 here is the old program Ntlea v0.87 Beta

May 1, 2022
Nickname player Swong777 under said this program ( ntlea - nt locale emulator advance ) I found groped and found new and old programs Enjoy the game I explained everything to you and threw it further, you only need to download and run the program and that's it and enjoy the game

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Got an error hen i try to open echi skills :(
Yeah, I’m guessing they aren’t implemented yet, or were deactivated for this demo (you can’t learn any, at any rate), so you get an error if you try to open the tab.

easy85

Apr 16, 2018
It's funny, when ONEONE1 first started working on this game it was meant to be a smaller, almost filler game that didn't have much content in it, because of how much of a toll Samurai Vandalism's production took on them all

And now, it has metamorphed into a game that is almost of the same scale as Samurai Vandalism, if not bigger in certain areas
Honestly, this will work in their favor... Samurai Vandalism was too big and overblown. Their previous game already went too far with the story (just make a damn VN if you want all this story, multiple routes etc. - or at least make a proper RPG with decent gameplay) and SV added 3 heroines on top of that.

So I feel that scaling things down can make it only better. They also seem to handle Unity better this time, although they are still using RPGMaker assets... Even gameplay is improved a bit, since holding "Z" tactic mostly doesn't work (unless you farm a lot of levels) - it's basic but at least you have to use correct spells. But H attack spam makes things a bit too easy, since it's free turn for you. Maybe if you maker her too lewd it will make things harder since she gets stunned after cumming but so far there's no downside to getting sexed in battles.

Drale

Jan 9, 2019
There's a doctor in town that can tell the character she is pregnant and offer an abortion. So far (in the demo at least), there's no fertilization scene, pregnancy symptoms/progression, womb state/view. Whether the full version will have those and have real free roam pregnancy + scenes is yet unknown (though knowing oneone1 likely not).
A quick look at the CG online indicates that those might be all planned features.

Fertilization CG, some basic scenes that have pregnancy variants, et al. I would not be surprised if it is restricted (like only being in town), but it does look like that are plans for it to be there.

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes