I_like_Boobs

Jun 12, 2019
so why not make patreon platform for anyone who had ball to do it, I mean this is one onew you are gonna get roasted with our fan community if you are gonna do half assed.
you need to study more memes, young padawan

Nov 17, 2021
You've got be kidding me, 3.3 GB for this game? The game is not even in 3D , it's visibly a freaking RPGM with Turn Based combat system.. The sex scenes are not even animated. The game is still in "demo" version and it requires 3.3 GB space! Now that's what I call an unskilled developer work. I'd rather play Night of Revenge that requires half a GB size space yet a side scroller with decent graphics and actual hack & slash combat, or even The Agnietta is better in comparison that requires around 2 GB size but with combat system (non-Turn Based) and has various ways of H-activities (pregnancy, breast-feeding, fcking even while moving) THOSE are the actual skilled pieces of work, being able to fit in good games within understandable size

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
You've got be kidding me, 3.3 GB for this game? The game is not even in 3D , it's visibly a freaking RPGM with Turn Based combat system.. The sex scenes are not even animated. The game is still in "demo" version and it requires 3.3 GB space! Now that's what I call an unskilled developer work. I'd rather play Night of Revenge that requires half a GB size space yet a side scroller with decent graphics and actual hack & slash combat, or even The Agnietta is better in comparison that requires around 2 GB size but with combat system (non-Turn Based) and has various ways of H-activities (pregnancy, breast-feeding, fcking even while moving) THOSE are the actual skilled pieces of work, being able to fit in good games within understandable size
it's made in unity like samurai Vanda on top of that is actually does contain animations. Nearly every enemy have varients to cg's and two animated scenes lasting 22 seconds per.
Not defending the game outside of.. the animated sex aspects it's pretty much like any other one1wan game. Though they've made changes at least in the demo so it isn't as fucking annoying to play. That doesn't say much though.

Heinsc

Jul 26, 2020
There is a lot of voiced text, which probably takes up most of its size.

gigacoom

Nov 9, 2021
Hopefully this one will get an actual translation some day unlike every single other 111 game because his stuff is really good.

Cesco

Jul 15, 2017
*sigh*
They're really sticking with Unity, huh?
Here's hoping it plays better than their previous Samurai game.
...wait, 3.5 gb for a DEMO?!

zxcvtr

Jun 25, 2017
So let me understand, is this oneone's next game and this is just the demo from his Ci-en? Cause I couldn't find the game on dlsite.

How much content is there?

DKliger

Sep 28, 2019
o really like how they keep going whit the tradition of parodyiong franchises for games, thought the last one was kinda boring, i just hope hentai majo no tabitabi end being good like oni no katana

Reactions: 40second

RealF

Dec 1, 2021
Thx for the game!
Now, only if the tl for samurai vandalism was completed as well...

Tyrannus

Apr 21, 2018
Does anybody know how to get the "normal" non combat H animes or the scene in the bath?

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 14 Votes