NitroSM

Dec 1, 2018
Im a bit a confused about the discussion of the translation used for the game (I searched the thread but wasn't really clear or I missed something).
The kind of MTL used, is it patched in or does it require internet to work? Honestly Im not a fan of MTLs that require internet. They tend to be slow and seem to make things more poetry and harder to understand story and H scene text goofy af to read.

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
can anyone tell me why the battle sex animations aren't playing when the enemy 'finishes' the sequence?

does your character have to lose virginity EVEN TO SEE THE ANAL AND OTHER ANIMATIONS LIKE BLOWJOB?

or is it another thing, like how 'nasty' or lewd she is?

I have anal virginity taken and my character's anal proficiency is C, mouth is C, breasts is C..

she is still a virgin though.. please tell me that the game isn't that silly..
that it won't play the blowjob, anal, etc animations, just because she is a virgin..
I mean, in the battle, the enemies already make her give a blowjob, use her boobs, and do anal..
so those CGs are showing.. just no animations for some reason..

edit: I think this game is different than the samurai game, because an animation played one time.. without any build up..
in the samurai game, the enemy did a few attacks like : insert, shaking hips, and then ejaculate.. and then the animation would play..

but in this game I had an animation play, with no build up at all:
fight started, I casted fire, enemy didn't die, then he went straight into the anal animation..

no insert phase/turn or anything else.. is that a game bug???
it should work like in the samurai game, right? insert, hips move, ejaculate, animation for finish?

Last edited:

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
can anyone tell me why the battle sex animations aren't playing when the enemy 'finishes' the sequence?

does your character have to lose virginity EVEN TO SEE THE ANAL AND OTHER ANIMATIONS LIKE BLOWJOB?

or is it another thing, like how 'nasty' or lewd she is?

I have anal virginity taken and my character's anal proficiency is C, mouth is C, breasts is C..

she is still a virgin though.. please tell me that the game isn't that silly..
that it won't play the blowjob, anal, etc animations, just because she is a virgin..
I mean, in the battle, the enemies already make her give a blowjob, use her boobs, and do anal..
so those CGs are showing.. just no animations for some reason..

edit: I think this game is different than the samurai game, because an animation played one time.. without any build up..
in the samurai game, the enemy did a few attacks like : insert, shaking hips, and then ejaculate.. and then the animation would play..

but in this game I had an animation play, with no build up at all:
fight started, I casted fire, enemy didn't die, then he went straight into the anal animation..

no insert phase/turn or anything else.. is that a game bug???
it should work like in the samurai game, right? insert, hips move, ejaculate, animation for finish?
the h-attacks are random, good sir... also: still a virgin cause the last part (pussy) has not been claimed, smart guy. now, before you make the bug claim: go do that, then come back. rearrange your thoughts, then if anything else happens/the same thing happens and she's not a virgin: we can talk about it

Reactions: princess bride

lookyout

Nov 30, 2020
how long is this game?
A few hours per route. length will depend on your experience with oneone1 games and if you care to read through mtl text.
Subsequent routes are faster since you can usually carry over levels etc.

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
the h-attacks are random, good sir... also: still a virgin cause the last part (pussy) has not been claimed, smart guy. now, before you make the bug claim: go do that, then come back. rearrange your thoughts, then if anything else happens/the same thing happens and she's not a virgin: we can talk about it
well I listed all that info because it usually is from being a virgin in ONEONE1 games(this game is a bit different though, I'm still a virgin and can get h-attacks other than vaginal attacks)..
but the animation part I mentioned happened the way I described it in the samurai game..
so I know h-attacks are random, but the animation part wasn't random in the samurai game..

it was always in the sequence: first attack: insert, next attack enemy turn: hips movement, next attack enemy turn: ejaculation and then the animation played..

so I guess, you're trying hard to be a dick by adding the "smart guy" part, but I had a precise real question about the SEQUENCE.. I've played a lot of ONEONE1..
the samurai one, and this are different when it comes to h-attacks compared to the other ONEONE1 games..
This game might be different even compared to the samurai game(and it really does seem different since I didn't get any random sex animations without the SEQUENCE: insert, hips movement, and then ejaculation before the animation when I played the samurai game..

this is why I asked if it is a bug since the animation NEVER played in the samurai game without being at the end of that SEQUENCE

but here's the deal, in the samurai game I never upgraded the condition of the girl past C on any part, so IDK if later it skips that SEQUENCE and just goes straight into the animation when she is very perverted.. that may be why you said it was random? for all I know, at higher pervert levels, it may be random later and not use the SEQUENCE even in the samurai game

• Angry
Reactions: Tsugumi

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
this game have version 1.0.4? I can only search up version 1.0.2
IDK what the difference is from 1.02 to 1.04 but if you want to download 1.04, you could and then move the bepinex stuff into the new folder of the 1.04

but IDK if it's worth it or not since I didn't look at a changelog yet..
(if you want to do it though, just have both 1.02 from here and the 1.04 from a download source online..

then look closely and the inside of the folders..
compare them both and move/copy the files that aren't in the 1.04 folder from the 1.02 folder..
and it should work easily

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
well I listed all that info because it usually is from being a virgin in ONEONE1 games(this game is a bit different though, I'm still a virgin and can get h-attacks other than vaginal attacks)..
but the animation part I mentioned happened the way I described it in the samurai game..
so I know h-attacks are random, but the animation part wasn't random in the samurai game..

it was always in the sequence: first attack: insert, next attack enemy turn: hips movement, next attack enemy turn: ejaculation and then the animation played..

so I guess, you're trying hard to be a dick by adding the "smart guy" part, but I had a precise real question about the SEQUENCE.. I've played a lot of ONEONE1..
the samurai one, and this are different when it comes to h-attacks compared to the other ONEONE1 games..
This game might be different even compared to the samurai game(and it really does seem different since I didn't get any random sex animations without the SEQUENCE: insert, hips movement, and then ejaculation before the animation when I played the samurai game..

this is why I asked if it is a bug since the animation NEVER played in the samurai game without being at the end of that SEQUENCE

but here's the deal, in the samurai game I never upgraded the condition of the girl past C on any part, so IDK if later it skips that SEQUENCE and just goes straight into the animation when she is very perverted.. that may be why you said it was random? for all I know, at higher pervert levels, it may be random later and not use the SEQUENCE even in the samurai game
uh no, it's just called common sense: i'm asking you to do that first, b4 you start making unnecessary esays like this. no rude-ness in my comments what-so-ever, yet here you are. there is no bug until you try out ALL the stops. try EVERYTHING out first before pointing out if there is a bug or not. e.e

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
uh no, it's just called common sense: i'm asking you to do that first, b4 you start making unnecessary esays like this. no rude-ness in my comments what-so-ever, yet here you are. there is no bug until you try out ALL the stops. try EVERYTHING out first before pointing out if there is a bug or not. e.e
well, you are being just a dick and not even answering anything.. the 'essays' are about the specific description of what happened and trying to get an actual real response.. and I literally was asking how the game mechanics worked VS other games in the past, because there are actual combat differences.. but you can't even read I guess and just give me snarky attitude.. I even explained again, just in case you misunderstood and that was why you used the insulting in your words..

but you didn't or can't read/understand what I'm explaining, so it's pointless.. so just stop with the BS posturing.. it has nothing to do with me calling it a bug.. I was asking if anyone knows why it's different than the samurai game.. and you don't know, so that's fine too. you didn't read and just assumed in the end.

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
well, you are being just a dick and not even answering anything.. the 'essays' are about the specific description of what happened and trying to get an actual real response.. and I literally was asking how the game mechanics worked VS other games in the past, because there are actual combat differences.. but you can't even read I guess and just give me snarky attitude.. I even explained again, just in case you misunderstood and that was why you used the insulting in your words..

but you didn't or can't read/understand what I'm explaining, so it's pointless.. so just stop with the BS posturing.. it has nothing to do with me calling it a bug.. I was asking if anyone knows why it's different than the samurai game.. and you don't know, so that's fine too. you didn't read and just assumed in the end.
I ran into the same issue (animation not showing), i think it happen if you press skip text button too fast before the animation, sometime it would cut out the animations. Try when you know that an animation will pop, to slow down the text skip.

Hope it will help you.

Reactions: Shadowclonezero

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
camilla isn't a real friend.. ever.. after one of the unlocked endings.. I see now, it's shocking and unbelievable..

some parts of it would maybe makes sense, but she laughs even after what she does.. so she was never liz's friend actually

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes