DarXzeN

Apr 30, 2021
Could someone please make a apk app for this so it can be played on Android. If I knew how then I would do it myself.
And unfortunately Joiplay doesn't support unity games
We don't even have proper translation yet. And, porting a Unity game to android is very difficult. So the chance of having an apk is very low.

Bakachiki

Feb 25, 2018
Two bug fixes last month, two this month.

Nice to see. I wouldn't be surprised if this ended up with some DLC.

voyaflex

Jun 5, 2017
Changing the region solve the problem of unable to play the game. But there is no translation. How can I solve this problem?

Reactions: guderta

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
Does anyone know how to do the fucking ore quest? I got the tentacle scene but the fucking mission doesn't update.

May 1, 2022
Need help. An error occurs at the beginning of the game. View attachment 2921450
, download the program, I sent you the website ( and look for this program ---Ntleas v1.0.0 Build 46 ) 1 download, 2 unpack the program, 3 install the program, 4 run the program, 5 launched the program and look for that game, like you tried to start the game, launched the game and enjoy, personally it’s a problem for me, without programs I could not start the game itself, turn on the start of the game and Wikiped the easy game, but with this program it launched the game without any problems. If you launch the game using programs and it still gives an error, it means the file itself is damaged, the game itself. ( I remind you, look for this program, --- Ntleas v1.0.0 Build 46 )

May 1, 2022
Thank you
( New games are released on this site every day, there is mainly a Japanese version, sometimes in ENGLISH. version, new games are released on this site first ) ( ----- and a little later games are released on this site; they try to release them in English on this site. version, or demo version is released so that players can play before release, ) ( https://f95zone.to --- then after 2-5 days the games are released on this site ) ( , --- I also sent it to you just in case, it’s also not a crappy site, but it takes a little longer for games to come out there, although not all games come out, ) take note of the site so that you don’t joke around later, you’ll like it by looking at what games and so that you can download the games , First of all, I look at this site, games are released there in the morning at midnight and in the evening, that is, 3 times a day, new games are released, so Saturday and Sunday games are not released so often, they are supposed to have a day off, but sometimes games are released on Saturdays and Sunday

Reactions: dreyk and traaaver
4.40 star(s) 14 Votes