VN Ren'Py Completed The Edge Of [v1.0] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

3.70 star(s) 42 Votes

roam;)

Jul 29, 2020
can anyone suggest more games similar to this(for android user though)

Thankyou

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
I won't lie, I'm not a fan of netorase. Doesn't mean I won't touch it at some point, but for now I'm focusing on pure NTR. I won't be happy until I write something that really satisfy me--which probably means it will take a long time.
You should ask a moderator for an "Game Developer" tag. :)

eUTCnFFGYbNT

Jun 3, 2019
I won't lie, I'm not a fan of netorase. Doesn't mean I won't touch it at some point, but for now I'm focusing on pure NTR. I won't be happy until I write something that really satisfy me--which probably means it will take a long time.
Ah,well write what you like ,that being said my only request for your future game/games would be to make it "NTR" more justified I can't help but feel bad for Sam in this game ,I really don't care how extreme the ending's / routes are as long as I can think "Yeah the MC deserved it"
Also will your next game be a kinetic novel like this or have more choices ?
That being said take your time with your next game don't rush the writing please ,that's what I and a lot of others love.

Ellenor

Dec 28, 2020
Your work is awesome!! Enjoyed the story all along, although I do hope that in the near future, you decide to add some scenes from the perspective of Beth since some of the latter parts were not covered. Anyways have a good day and keep up the great work!!

MilkyMartha

Jun 8, 2020
this is a traumatic hentai to experience , it makes me sick and disgusted , i haven''t been opposed to ntr really however now i understand why so many dislike it , rather than a hentai it's more of a tragedy ...

Reactions: eUTCnFFGYbNT

Nemris

Nov 10, 2019
Wow. I am absolutely blown back by this game. This could very well be the best NTR game I have ever seen. You, good Hangover Cat, really are a master of your craft.

This game has all the core aspects done almost perfectly. The story is great and hits like a truck. The art is beautiful, the multiple styles actually working pretty damn well. H-scenes are given enough attention and effort they deserve, making them much more dynamic thanks to movement and sound, so much better then a still picture with a few variations. Perhaps the greatest and best done part is the mystery. NTR is a very story tied thing, and mystery, unseen things and revelations are such valuable components. The first POV play of Sam is exceptionally good already on its own, that's how good writing and execution are.

While Drew being the main culprit is somewhat guessable since there are hints and only two suspects (one of which is a clear red herring), I still feel the mystery works so damn well. I feel like there would be great potential for a similar scenario, but that would have maybe 3 suspects, which would make the mystery harder to guess and very interesting.

Keep this up, Hangover Cat, you clearly understand what you are doing so keep true to your own vision. I am sure your next project is going to be great, never mind the ones in the distant future.

incspector

Apr 16, 2018
oh man i started with Sam's perspective and while playing i looked at CG's a few times so i knew what was goin on on the other side but after choosing yes game turned so good and hot , no sexy hints till now and this was sooo good , any game that give you hint but not showing the act like some NTRMAN games ?

Jay.k

Dec 24, 2018
I dont understand what happening. Someone need to simplify both ending also overrall story. Also how Beth been blackmail to fuck with Drew. LAstly what happen to WIlliam? I English not good so no understand.

Last edited:

Liamrulz123

Aug 17, 2017
Full unlock gallery patch attached and linked, drop it in the game folder, make sure the filename is "zz_ff.rpy".

-

Last updated: v1.0.
Links don't work

3.70 star(s) 42 Votes