VN Ren'Py Completed The Edge Of [v1.0] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

3.70 star(s) 42 Votes

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
Give it to me straight lads: As someone who enjoyed Girlfriend Tapes immensely, is this game worth a shot for me?

Nightmonk

Sep 20, 2017
Give it to me straight lads: As someone who enjoyed Girlfriend Tapes immensely, is this game worth a shot for me?
Yes!
And he has another game on this site too, "A Promise Best Left Unkept". Both are really good games. Better than GF tapes in my opinion.

stormmage12345

May 19, 2017
im just played the male perspective and i have to say, the art is 20/10, amazing, awesome, wow.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
if you managed to read the "spoiler" without losing your mind bcs i don't even know if what i wrote is what i wanted to convert to you guys or, you just want to know if this game is worth, well, even with all that i said, is actually amazing, and a must in the NTR genre, is amazing, 100% recomended

Edit: Totally forgot to add, if you are looking for your usual ntr, this is for you but 100000 times better.
tbh I sorta agree but I also don't.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
I really enjoyed this, looking forward to updates! I love how the wife and her stud eventually convince the MC that he's going crazy, and use it as an excuse to push their taboo relationship so far as to get her pregnant and fuck loudly right beside him. Extreme gaslighting is very under used!

Sinrare

May 4, 2022
This game is so weird. It's like the NTR game was written by someone who hates NTR. The MC is a paranoid abusive asshole who drives his wife away while the viewer is cheering her on. Well, it's realistic and very well written, but that's not NTR. NTR requires a loving relationship that's tested by the woman's cheating.

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
This game is so weird. It's like the NTR game was written by someone who hates NTR. The MC is a paranoid abusive asshole who drives his wife away while the viewer is cheering her on. Well, it's realistic and very well written, but that's not NTR. NTR requires a loving relationship that's tested by the woman's cheating.
Translation: "I don't like the way he wrote the NTR. I will now explain the way I like NTR to be written. The way I like NTR to be written is the only way for it to be written that gets me off, therefore it is the only NTR that exists.

I am completely unaware that NTR is an umbrella term for 4 separate fetishes with common overlap. I wrongly believe that it is a singular fetish.

Rewrite your entire game to be in line with my arbitrary, un-backed claims or remove the tag because I am infallible."

jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017
Translation: "I don't like the way he wrote the NTR. I will now explain the way I like NTR to be written. The way I like NTR to be written is the only way for it to be written that gets me off, therefore it is the only NTR that exists.

I am completely unaware that NTR is an umbrella term for 4 separate fetishes with common overlap. I wrongly believe that it is a singular fetish.

Rewrite your entire game to be in line with my arbitrary, un-backed claims or remove the tag because I am infallible."
your translation sucks

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
I dont really get it...i like the game but are there any future updates planned or is it completed with this version already?

InfantV

Jun 10, 2021
Hot, the art is very good and the story knows how to twist the knife properly. If you are into NTR...if you are not...

3.70 star(s) 42 Votes