VN Ren'Py Completed The Edge Of [v1.0] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

3.70 star(s) 42 Votes

KryzstofGryc

Jun 7, 2018
Full unlock gallery patch attached and linked, drop it in the game folder, make sure the filename is "zz_ff.rpy".

-

Last updated: v1.0.
I'm using a mac here where do I put this?

NTR Sommelier

May 29, 2022
It's a scam that this is marked 'Completed' and not 'Abandoned'.
Consider the birthday of the husband and the "gift" she promised, it is implied that wifey and her lover did something very naughty to the husband while he was asleep, I was so excited to see this from her point of view, but now we will never know because the dev just left us hanging.

Reactions: rentaku

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
Consider the birthday of the husband and the "gift" she promised, it is implied that wifey and her lover did something very naughty to the husband while he was asleep, I was so excited to see this from her point of view, but now we will never know because the dev just left us hanging.
The game was literally abandoned so they could work on A Promise Best Left Unkept which is, in my opinion, an inferior game and story. Also an ironic name, considering they abandoned a game to start it.

sergyo_ml

Aug 27, 2022
The game was literally abandoned so they could work on A Promise Best Left Unkept which is, in my opinion, an inferior game and story. Also an ironic name, considering they abandoned a game to start it.
I'd argue that this has a slightly better story, but APBLU as a game is so much better, the sound, the animations, the possibility of choosing different endings (it's limited but at least you have it)...

lollers6969

Feb 11, 2019
Wish there were more scenes of Beth physically dominating and humiliating Sam in like a fight, wrestling, arm wrestling, lifting, etc.
Beth unintentionally denying Sam from touching her boobs during cowgirl, and forcing him to cum in the toilet were amazing.

Reactions: ZUBiDAM

NTR Sommelier

May 29, 2022
Wish there were more scenes of Beth physically dominating and humiliating Sam in like a fight, wrestling, arm wrestling, lifting, etc.
Beth unintentionally denying Sam from touching her boobs during cowgirl, and forcing him to cum in the toilet were amazing.
Too bad the game ends from her point of view when the humiliation was about to start. I mean, I wanted so bad to see the cake scene and the special "flavor" but now we will never be able to see it.

Reactions: ZUBiDAM

HangoverCat

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2019
Too bad the game ends from her point of view when the humiliation was about to start. I mean, I wanted so bad to see the cake scene and the special "flavor" but now we will never be able to see it.
The second ending was not originally planned. I just couldn't help myself but write it (it was very fun). I would have loved to write Beth's perspective in that ending, but unfortunately, at the time, my budget didn’t permit it. Who knows? Maybe one day, I'll do something about it.

Stev1

Jan 4, 2018
The second ending was not originally planned. I just couldn't help myself but write it (it was very fun). I would have loved to write Beth's perspective in that ending, but unfortunately, at the time, my budget didn’t permit it. Who knows? Maybe one day, I'll do something about it.
This game felt complete to me. I enjoyed it. Actually it's my fav still of your works so far.

• Red Heart
Reactions: HangoverCat

TdMMbT

Nov 9, 2022
Honestly quit watching after the choice scene. I got everything i didnt want and more from this. 100% thought it was a well written thriller. Paranoia does some crazy things to your mental so this hit super hard. Also will not finish it as i read later comments that make me assume im far from done. Thank you for you work. My heart was racing the whole time.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: borkouille and ktez

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
Honestly quit watching after the choice scene. I got everything i didnt want and more from this. 100% thought it was a well written thriller. Paranoia does some crazy things to your mental so this hit super hard. Also will not finish it as i read later comments that make me assume im far from done. Thank you for you work. My heart was racing the whole time.
You made me want to replay the game

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
This is an excellent game....if you're looking for a simulator of life as an insufferable insecure aspie.

No really, that sounds more sarcastic than I mean - it has excellent writing, and really provides a laser-focused view into someone's head who thinks like that.

Having said that, if you find yourself sympathizing or relating to the mc at all, it may be time to hit the gym.

Exidel

Nov 2, 2017
The game really does make the MC out to be an impulsive idiot and unable to read between the lines. And the final "choice" just went to trivialize mental health all in itself.

Reactions: rentaku
3.70 star(s) 42 Votes