VN Ren'Py Completed The Edge Of [v1.0] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

3.70 star(s) 42 Votes

sdfghxsdgf

Jul 15, 2020
I hope that one choice actually is substantial and not just between "hiding in the closet to jack off" and "pretending it doesn't exist," because that is just the difference of cucked versus cucked harder.
And yes, i know it is an NTR kinetic novel and what it is for, but it always bug me how people advertise that the player get a choice when said choice ultimately doesn't change much.
Like, if you let me pick "Yes" then allow me to pick "No" as well, not a "No but actually yes."
whats the point of that? id rather choose how i engage with the fetish than have an option that doesnt relate to the premise of the game

loghos

Jun 16, 2018
im just played the male perspective and i have to say, the art is 20/10, amazing, awesome, wow.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
if you managed to read the "spoiler" without losing your mind bcs i don't even know if what i wrote is what i wanted to convert to you guys or, you just want to know if this game is worth, well, even with all that i said, is actually amazing, and a must in the NTR genre, is amazing, 100% recomended

Edit: Totally forgot to add, if you are looking for your usual ntr, this is for you but 100000 times better.

Last edited:

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Quick question, i know the Male MC POV has 2 endings, does the wife also have 2 endings or just one? I remember skipping her POV but never saw a choice, not sure if that was the latest version or not either so that is why i am asking.

keke91

Jul 14, 2017
One wife ending, no choices

Any recommendations of games like this one? Where the cucked guy doesn't know he is being cucked
Like boy hero Ken game

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
I won't lie, I'm not a fan of netorase. Doesn't mean I won't touch it at some point, but for now I'm focusing on pure NTR. I won't be happy until I write something that really satisfy me--which probably means it will take a long time.
This is good, read the good,first write the story then make the game. Thanks that's interesting to read.

mtl poet

Mar 5, 2021
Dude I'm MAD...that means the game fulfilled its purpose. I rate it 8/10 (y)
It wasn't the best of stories (too predictable and verbose) but if it makes you emotions boil that's all that matters.

Last edited:

Senni

Jun 2, 2017
Beth and Sam

BS-01.jpg

Beth and Drew

BD-01.jpg

Beth and Drew

BD-02 Thumbnail.jpg

Beth

HS2_2021-12-17-02-49-19-448.jpg

Beth

HS2_2021-12-22-03-40-47-559.jpg

Aquilez

Jun 26, 2019
I'm not really a fan of NTR with an asshole MC; you kinda want him to get cheated on so it doesn't really feel like an NTR to me. However, as a mystery NTR fan this is definitely one of the best of the genre. The "super cuck" branch from MC's pov had some really hot scenes you don't get to see.

I'm not really a fan of the overall story but it is written very well. People are disliking the FMC's drastic change in personality in the story but some people just don't understand. It's hard to add in the variety of hot NTR scenes if you make the story more "realistic." There are NTR games I've played that are more "realistic" but they are either very long or lack the hot scenes you could only see in NTR fiction.

I am very much looking forward to your next game.

Reactions: GMack98

Back

Aug 3, 2017
I am very much looking forward to your next game.
What a superb game! Really recommend this to everyone.
Anyone recommend any similar to this?
Any recommendations of games like this one?
I haven't played this one at all so I can't say how similar it is to the dev's current project but, yeah, the dev is working on a new game that you guys might enjoy. From what I can see, it doesn't look like you guys were even aware of it. Anyway, here's the link to the discussion thread for the dev's current project: A Promise Best Left Unkempt. Cheers! :cool:

Reactions: PCPrincipalBro
Apr 16, 2021
I haven't played this one at all so I can't say how similar it is to the dev's current project but, yeah, the dev is working on a new game that you guys might enjoy. From what I can see, it doesn't look like you guys were even aware of it. Anyway, here's the link to the discussion thread for the dev's current project: A Promise Best Left Unkempt. Cheers! :cool:
Hey thanks man I really appreciate that! Downloading it now

Reactions: Back

huycung

Dec 3, 2021
I thought the cg gallery has the dialoug but no, it's just the image nothing else. Btw, good ntr, although it's take a long time to read all that text

3.70 star(s) 42 Votes