3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Lumifel

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
I've completed the code and all the sprites for the Photoshoot scene - it features around 20 poses with a bit of interactivity. Currently, I'm working on designing the Kitchen sprites (clothes mostly) while exploring potential ways to add gameplay elements to the scene. nara_4.png

Last edited:

Lumifel

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Not a lot of progress have been made in the last 10 days sadly, lots of work and external reason (mostly my country actuality) has taken a lot of my time.

A new tool recently came out, allowing AI users to easily generate talking portrait. It's sadly not good enough for the main sprites but as a talking portrait, on the left corner it may be a nice addition.
View attachment tmpofiw7czhnarrator_246-0-100.mp4

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Not a lot of progress have been made in the last 10 days sadly, lots of work and external reason (mostly my country actuality) has taken a lot of my time.

A new tool recently came out, allowing AI users to easily generate talking portrait. It's sadly not good enough for the main sprites but as a talking portrait, on the left corner it may be a nice addition.
View attachment 2541280
I don't know if you are using cell phone type devices for this VN. If you are, this would allow some next gen video messages or short conversations between the MC and any of the women.

Lumifel

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
I don't know if you are using cell phone type devices for this VN. If you are, this would allow some next gen video messages or short conversations between the MC and any of the women.
It's a good idea. It doesn't fit my VN theme but I can see the appeal. I will look into it.

Reactions: PaxHadrian17

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
The dev posted on Discord that he had been arrested for his politics - false charges - and that he was released in early-May. I'm not sure how this impacted him other than hitting his job (AVN creation is a hobby for now, I believe) but I would expect that the development will slow down until the other parts of his life get closer to normal.

Last edited:

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
I had a very bad episode in my life (like awful) recently so I took a step back for a few month, I resumed work a few weeks ago. But the game will change a lot (still same theme, story characters) but the visuals will change a lot.
Oh, I'm sorry to hear about that, hope you're getting better for now. And yes, looking forward to see what you've planned for this.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
I had a very bad episode in my life (like awful) recently so I took a step back for a few month, I resumed work a few weeks ago. But the game will change a lot (still same theme, story characters) but the visuals will change a lot.
Thanks for dropping quick update on your status here and Welcome Back!

I don't know if you are still pushing the envelope with AI the way you were earlier this year, but I really enjoyed what you were sharing about the various AI programs and how well they could work together.

Good Luck and stay healthy while you work!

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes