3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Lumifel

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Had a go at porting Ch 1 - 7 to Android.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: WorkUpload -
That's great. I'm adding a link to your port in the OP, thank you very much.

Reactions: Eonor

Lumifel

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
I've spent the last two days updating everything. I've been able to use ChatGPT to create software for me that helps sort my generated images (Awesome Tool).
And I've generated enough image of Nara to fine-tune models with her. It's cutting my rendering time by more than half, and the new models generate much better bodies.

I won't update the initial renders for now, but here's a preview of what fine-tune is able to do. I've been able to tweak her model to look a bit more "Elvish."
dreambooth.png

This is a quick comparison between left (new) and right (before) just to test using similar parameters.
Right took me 4 steps with editing a lot of sprites together. Left took me 2 steps and no editing was done.
dreambooth2.png

0xanEverage

Feb 19, 2020
This is a quick comparison between left (new) and right (before) just to test using similar parameters.
Right took me 4 steps with editing a lot of sprites together. Left took me 2 steps and no editing was done.
Left, the new one seems to have a problem drawing the left leg.

List of "Bugs" packed in spoilers:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Common issue with AI drawing hands/fingers.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lumifel

Lumifel

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Left, the new one seems to have a problem drawing the left leg.

List of "Bugs" packed in spoilers:
Common issue with AI drawing hands/fingers.
That's not a new render, just a quick test of my fine tuning. Thanks you for the bugs, they are corrected.

Regarding the hands, well, I've try my best but many renders will evolve anyway in the futur and I will remake all of this at some point with better models. Hands with the 0.1 was so hard to generate, 0.17 outside weird angle like the one with the door it was easier.

Last edited:
Reactions: 0xanEverage

Michael_MAN

Feb 18, 2021
I tried this game. There are several points that need to be improved.
First of all, music and voices are too quiet. And I think there is no sense in voicing anybody besides Nara(or other female characters in future).
Secondly developer should implement hiding the interface by H key as it is common in Ren'Py.
In addition several renders are a bit odd but overall I liked the visual style

Lumifel

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
I tried this game. There are several points that need to be improved.
First of all, music and voices are too quiet. And I think there is no sense in voicing anybody besides Nara(or other female characters in future).
Secondly developer should implement hiding the interface by H key as it is common in Ren'Py.
I've actually set the music level at 0.25 by default because it was too loud in my setup, but fair enough I'll look into that.

And I think there is no sense in voicing anybody besides Nara
Perharps yes, it was meant to be similar to an audiobook at first because I had no clue what I could do with Ren'py and my skill.
Voicing only Nara make more sen now. I'll take that into consideration.

I didn't realize the ui mod was disabling H, thank you for the info it will be fixed on the next update.

More than a few, imo, haha, especially in the first 3 chapters and the last position of Nara in chapter 7.

While at the moment I prefer to concentrate on adding content, the steps before the final sprites are ready to be remade with a better AI model. I don't even know if what I'm currently rendering is the final look.

Better models and tools are often coming out. While I've kept using the same tool, like the 0.1, for chapters 4–7, I've decided against it now. There's no point getting stuck with old AI models just to respect a look I took months ago.

I will make the visuals evolve with the tool, improve my skills, and at some point remake old visuals.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
I enjoyed my first visit to your VN. I like Nara and think you have a good premise for the way she and the MC interact.

If there was a way to add a stronger visual cue for objects that the MC can interact with, that would help... the painting was not something I would have tried to interact with if I had not read about it in the forum here.

I agree that the music and sounds are too soft, but I do like the narrator's voice.

I am including a link for some additional voice options in case you have not seen this website (I don't know your budget so this may not be a good fit at this time).

I'm looking forward to how you will advance the story and how the corruption stat will (if it does) slowly modify the card deck, so that Nara's tasks become more sexual as her corruption level increases.

Good Luck!

Lumifel

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Thank you.
If there was a way to add a stronger visual cue for objects that the MC can interact with, that would help... the painting was not something I would have tried to interact with if I had not read about it in the forum here.
That was kinda my goal to make it like that. There's elements that doesn't advance the plot but give clue for the futur of the story.
There's a least 4 other items like that in the VN (apart from the painting,one in chapter 4, two in chapter 6.). I should probably make it more obvious for the painting, because I'm referencing it in the dream. Noted.

I agree that the music and sounds are too soft, but I do like the narrator's voice.
I'll put the default a 100% and leave it to the player.

I am including a link for some additional voice options in case you have not seen this website (I don't know your budget so this may not be a good fit at this time).
Thank, I'm trying to use only opensource software and AI model that I can run locally. I don't want to depend from something that could ban me because of NSFW. I've even moved away from NovelAI to KobolAI

Reactions: PaxHadrian17

TheHighSpire

Feb 1, 2020
Thanks; I hesitated to tag it like that or not. There will be interaction (undressing in a scene etc) and there's already a bit of exploration, but no meaningful player choice, so it felt safer to use Kinetic Novel.
If that ever changes then by all means tag me!

• Red Heart

Lumifel

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
I didn't like some results of my previous Lora about Nara (AI fine tuning of a AI model) and something felt wrong with the style. Side view looked awful !

For the next update, I want to be able to use better models while trying to keep a lot of the original Nara (mostly the face) and being able to display more of her elf ears.
This picture illustrates the steps of the improvement. The left is the first version, and the right is the final result.
kitchen_final.png

Last edited:

Lumifel

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
From the last rating
I'm baffled how they managed to write many incorrect verb forms into the story, yet, the narrator's pronunciation is perfect.
I've been Quillbot to check grammar for nearly every line for the story, is the number of mistake that huge?

Lumifel

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
I was still unhappy because the new style was too different. I fine-tuned several models using different techniques and settings and it's nearly perfect.

I am now able to generate significantly better bodies while retaining many elements of the previous style.

I have found a small trick that gives me better control over the eyes. The image on the left shows the eyes before using the trick, while the image on the right shows the eyes after using it.

ears.png

Now I'm ready to start producing lots of sprites:D

Last edited:

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
From the last rating

I've been Quillbot to check grammar for nearly every line for the story, is the number of mistake that huge?
I don't know how many mistakes there were. I've only done one playthrough and my focus was on the overall experience, story and MC/Nara relationship evolution. Have you considered asking for an English native speaker to take a look at the dialogue and offer feedback?

Lumifel

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
I don't know how many mistakes there were. I've only done one playthrough and my focus was on the overall experience, story and MC/Nara relationship evolution. Have you considered asking for an English native speaker to take a look at the dialogue and offer feedback?
After careful consideration, I have decided to use ChatGPT for my needs. While I have to censor some words, the results it produces are nothing short of impressive.

The cost is the same as QuillBot too.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes