3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Lumifel

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
2nd pic in OP - quite authentic gial . i thought it was RP.
what about 4th OP pic (gial with headphone) - is it a render? also looks like a real human.
PS that bjblonde gial eye color is distracting . kinda breaks realness . yet overall on that pov bj screenshot she looks very close to real. pics of (the same) girl dressed/undressed- eye color def makes her more like a doll (non-human, non authentic human repiica, meaning immersion downgrade from the achieved higher level)
Yeah regarding the BJ it was a WIP the eyes look like this now
1669404353486.png

What do you mean by real human ? photorealistic ?

In close up, I generally increase the realism a bit, to get skin texture etc. it also help with consistency. Still far from photorealistic imo.

Last edited:

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
What do you mean by real human ? photorealistic ?
yeah authenticity it is kinda my 'test' to define the quality. basically it is smth like - can i imagine that a real human was 3d/daz-ed . or had i not know or had i glanced on pics -what would i think [RP or 3D]. (and most games have no good renders. and good ones - 90% have an eye area problem, say - no issue in Anna affection mc, but somewhere in BigBrotheror or milfy city there is some shrinking starting. like mom had some botox in her cheeks or facelifting affecting eye area)
photorealness is probably another test which is 1 step higher - #2,4 pics prolly passes that (though i dont think i need to apply that test ingame - caz usually there is a much wider representation of frames, not just those which might be the most favourable shots amongst handpicked.)

i usually play RP games and when i was looking on "latest" page i saw games 'main' pic and assumed it was a RP game... had to click n check. then when inside i realised it is not: mainly caz #1 pic OP thread had something off / cringy traits, had it been only #2 and-or #4 i would be confused. regarding#2 i think only gials hair made me sure. then it was headphone gial and i started to doubt again - what if this time it is some nsw voice actress.

Last edited:

Ackerlight

Donor
Jun 5, 2018
These shadows are kind of odd. The light would be falling from the top so usually would not cast those shadows. They may flow up the cleavage, but not really in those places.
The original version is more accurate as far as lighting.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lumifel

Lumifel

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
These shadows are kind of odd. The light would be falling from the top so usually would not cast those shadows. They may flow up the cleavage, but not really in those places.

The original version is more accurate as far as lighting.
Yeah i've realized that when I posted it here. It's been corrected. Good catch.

Sometimes I'm too focused on what I like about the image and miss some details like that.

It's generally when I start using the images in Ren'py that I spot many of the small mistake.

Last edited:

Lumifel

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Quick question if someone pass here.

I'm starting to create the first card scene for the FMC, and since it's the start of the corruption/moral degeneration it's rather softcore.
I really like the scene I've generated but most of the renders of the AI are hardcore.

I was thinking that instead of always making new scene and trashing good renders. I could instead for progress an existing scene with new steps as she become less and less reluctant.

It's a more repetitive, but would help give a better mesure of her corruption. Clothes will always change between the scenes though.

How does people feel about that ?

Last edited:
Nov 22, 2021
That sounds good man, as long as I can see elf ntr I'm fine with anything lol
A lot of hentai games contain some repetitive scenes and stuff anyway- as long as it's not too repetitive.

JLuix

Jul 1, 2017
Quick question if someone pass here.

I'm starting to create the first card scene for the FMC, and since it's the start of the corruption/moral degeneration it's rather softcore.
I really like the scene I've generated but most of the renders of the AI are hardcore.

I was thinking that instead of always making new scene and trashing good renders. I could instead for progress an existing scene with new steps as she become less and less reluctant.

It's a more repetitive, but would help give a better mesure of her corruption. Clothes will always change between the scenes though.

How does people feel about that ?
That is excellent, in fact it will be very exciting to see the changes in the clothing.
I hope you can go for it.

Thank you for the effort.

Lumifel

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
That is excellent, in fact it will be very exciting to see the changes in the clothing.
I hope you can go for it.

Thank you for the effort.
The change in clothing is one of the easiest thing to do with AI illustration. I've kept thinking about it and I really like the idea to see her clothes getting skimpier in already existing scene when her corruption is higher and have new steps in the scenes.

Lumifel

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Prototype of the style for the first scene of the game/card in the story, i've got a lot of things to improve and clean (boxer will be white and black, blue is too similar to the overalls) i'm getting much better at creating clothes :D and everything layer can be removed:sneaky:
scene9.png

Last edited:
Reactions: hysepReC and JLuix

SouthernBelle95

Dec 1, 2022
View attachment 2180673

Overview:
Solaria, the home of the elves, finally welcomes humanity after hundreds of years. Lucrast and Nara, a married couple of elves, are the first to welcome a human in Solaria . He is officially here to foster harmony between elves and humans. But in reality he came for the gorgeous elven women, and Nara will be his first conquest.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-11-19
Release Date: 2022-11-19
Developer: Lumifel -
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 1-3
Language: English
Length: 30min
Voices: English (Narration)
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 2180684 View attachment 2180683 View attachment 2180681 View attachment 2180685 View attachment 2180680 View attachment 2180688
Can't wait to test the audio!

• Red Heart

Lumifel

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Okay, first card scene complete, a massage 12 base images just for Nara, 5 variations for the MC, 36 variations in total (eyes, expression, etc.); she can be clothed or naked, and when I continue the scene later, I will be able to easily make new clothes.

I've challenged myself with the pose. AI models aren't trained properly with this kind of angle.

I will change my plan regarding cards; instead of making a card with two actions (man and woman), I will make it with one action either done by the man or the woman. 2 actions doesn't flow as well as I'd like, especially since I'm adding multiple stages to the scenes.

massage.png

Her husband is quite feminine, could we turn him in girl\shemale via magic as well?
Firstly sees how MC fuckes his wife and later turned on by it.
That's actually a very good idea, and I could easily adapt the plot for it. It's even better than what I was planning to do. I will make this path optional since not everyone is into that, and it won't be shemale but a full transformation (I'm not into shemale at all, I can't see myself spending hours making one properly ).
It also gives a perfect reason why Nara will never have sex with Lucrast in the plot, and I would be able to easily use this to create trouble for Ethan.

Thank you very much for the idea.

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
I really love the renders, so beautiful! The story is really good too. Even if I'm a natural nice guy I can enjoy playing a character that's not so nice. ;) I don't have any opinion about the voice, I never use that in any game. I like to "hear" the voices of the different characters in my imagination instead. In fact, it's seldom I listen to the music either.* I start with it, but in over 95 % of the games I turn it off and play my own instead. (Iron Maiden and AVN goes well together! :ROFLMAO:)

Keep up the good work Dev! (y) And if you go with shemale, make it a choice wirth two different stories and not just avoidable. Not my cup of tea and so is seeing other guys than the MC having sex. Well, my POV!
:devilish:

* Just now I only play the music in 2 games, one of them you can see here in my signature (One Day...)

Lumifel

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
I really love the renders, so beautiful! The story is really good too. Even if I'm a natural nice guy I can enjoy playing a character that's not so nice. ;) I don't have any opinion about the voice, I never use that in any game. I like to "hear" the voices of the different characters in my imagination instead. In fact, it's seldom I listen to the music either.* I start with it, but in over 95 % of the games I turn it off and play my own instead. (Iron Maiden and AVN goes well together! :ROFLMAO:)

Keep up the good work Dev! (y) And if you go with shemale, make it a choice wirth two different stories and not just avoidable. Not my cup of tea and so is seeing other guys than the MC having sex. Well, my POV!
:devilish:

* Just now I only play the music in 2 games, one of them you can see here in my signature (One Day...)
Thanks for the feedback, it feels good to read that :D

Audio has always been a hard subject for Ren'py Novel, and in particular for the novel shared here. I will go with two main options (on/off and custom MC name) and one sub option to keep the audio but still change the MC name.

I've begun shaping the Lucrast story, but it's still a long way off; Nara will need to be much more corrupted before. I will avoid shemale. I looked into it; NSFW AI models are pretty good at making Shemale, but it's more of a personal preference; I don't enjoy it haha.
But I can see myself writing about the MC toying with a fully transformed Lucrast like teaching how to dress (lewdly), playing with Lucrast not managing to keep his emotion in check etc.

And yeah, the more I write about the MC being an asshole and a pervert, the more I don't want to see other guys than the MC having sex anyway.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7!0L4+02

Lumifel

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
This was the last render of Nara for the second version. :D

I've got to finish the writing, render some other areas of the manor, make a scene with Lucrast (which will be faster to make since I'm not making it as detailed as Nara's, and make the audio. I took a few days off around Christmas. I should be able to release the next version before the end of the month or early next year.
pushy againt the door.png

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 4 Votes