1.80 star(s) 5 Votes

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
A
And if I removed all RPG mechanics, do you think it would reward and enjoy the renderings more ?
Aside from the bugs, just the file size is gonna get ppl fucking off. Why do I wanna waste time getting an 8k game, repeatedly for updates, when I don't even have a 4k monitor, much less 8k? Even with multiple downloaders I ain't burning bandwidth cap for that. May be small now (2G) but Ark didn't require 174 GB for it's base install when I first got it either. (Just recently felt like playing a solo map so was gonna reinstall, then I saw how it's needs to give bloatware a new bloat category, ffs *174 gigs base*)

Assuming you haven't already tuned them down, as it's not mentioned in changelog. If not the case, bugs be needing Raid. It kills bugs dead.

JRBGames

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2020
I'm fixing the bugs little by little. I had a huge deficiency when it comes to programming and along with that I have to pay attention to rendering.
I had a huge deficiency when it comes to programming and along with that I have to pay attention to rendering.
Eu tinha uma deficiência enorme na hora de programar e junto com isso tenho que prestar atenção na renderização.
I had a very big deficiency when it comes to programming and along with that I have to pay attention to the renderings.
Eu tive uma deficiência muito grande quando se trata de programação e junto com isso tenho que prestar atenção nas renderizações.
I'm thinking about just doing animation and leaving the game aside for a bit. It is very laborious and requires good programming skills. On the other hand, in the first version I wanted to put images in 8k and that was a mistake because it made the game very heavy, now I reduced it and put them all in 1080 or 900x1700. Thanks for your feedback.
And as incredible as it may seem, even though the images were processed in Lightroom and lost quality, the 4k images generated a png of 50MB each. reducing it to 1080p I got 3 or 4 MB per image.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Right now I don't think this game is worth the time to download, it's certainly not worth the time to play.

New Developer issues:
MC name is still hard coded in some places.
The "who's speaking" title is all too often wrong.
The text is difficult to read in many places because it's white text against a mostly white background.

And of course the file and folder inside of that zip file say the version of the game is v1.0.

This doesn't even deserve a v0.1

None of these problems are difficult to fix, and they should be fixed before the next release goes anywhere.

Reactions: JRBGames

ART2024

Apr 3, 2024
Okay.... I like the game... The only thing i dont understand.... I was reading about working and stuff, for me the game ends after Hellen ask me about when dad bought the hotel....
Is that it?

La3ziz

Sep 28, 2023
the game looks nice, but:

1- I can't read white text on white background (when i talk to the characters, and i don'tknow what they want), so i can't advance
2- I don't know how to up my stats so i can't advance

B10

Jun 25, 2017
And if I removed all RPG mechanics, do you think it would reward and enjoy the renderings more ?
The problem I find is that by example if you do the Jane a little favor 1 and talked to her (jane after talking to mom) you still see this same favor but don't get any hint where to go next.
Next to that you don't know how much you need to proceed with somebody. (Or you see already things shown that are not possbile at the moment like with the Hacker you already see an option for if your sister is submisive.)

Also a change could be done in the language. I know that in Spanish you don't have a difference in siblings and her and his but it changes a lot in reading the text.

I'm not a native speaker, but I speak a Germanic language in which this also is always the same.

I tried to explain it here.

He = Él
Example = He is my brother

She = Ella
Example = She is my sister

Her (for women) = Su
Examples her panties (The girl's panties), or more difficult He is her brother (If somebody says that about the brother from the sister to somebody else). Mom is talking to the neighbor and says; He (poiting to MC) is her brother (pointing to Jane)

His (for man) = Su
Example His clothes (The guy's clothes), or more difficult She is his sister (If somebody says that about the sister from the brother to somebody else). Mom is talking to the neighbor and says; She (pointing to Jane) is his sister (pointing to the MC)

Brother = Hermano
Sister = Hermana
Brothers = Hermanos
Sister = Hermanas
Siblings = If your talking about they are brother(s) and sister(s) together. (All combinations possible)

Example = We are siblings we can't do this together, or In the mc's family there are 3 siblings and a mother living together, 2 girls and 1 boy.

(Lick her) if MC is male and he needs to perform licking. The girl could respond with; Oh you are licking so good
(Suck him) If MC is female and needs to perform sucking. The guy could respond with; Wow I love how you are sucking my cock.

Last edited:

JRBGames

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2020
The problem I find is that by example if you do the Jane a little favor 1 and talked to her (jane after talking to mom) you still see this same favor but don't get any hint where to go next.
Next to that you don't know how much you need to proceed with somebody. (Or you see already things shown that are not possbile at the moment like with the Hacker you already see an option for if your sister is submisive.)

Also a change could be done in the language. I know that in Spanish you don't have a difference in siblings and her and his but it changes a lot in reading the text.

I'm not a native speaker, but I speak a Germanic language in which this also is always the same.

I tried to explain it here.

He = Él
Example = He is my brother

She = Ella
Example = She is my sister

Her (for women) = Su
Examples her panties (The girl's panties), or more difficult He is her brother (If somebody says that about the brother from the sister to somebody else). Mom is talking to the neighbor and says; He (poiting to MC) is her brother (pointing to Jane)

His (for man) = Su
Example His clothes (The guy's clothes), or more difficult She is his sister (If somebody says that about the sister from the brother to somebody else). Mom is talking to the neighbor and says; She (pointing to Jane) is his sister (pointing to the MC)

Brother = Hermano
Sister = Hermana
Brothers = Hermanos
Sister = Hermanas
Siblings = If your talking about they are brother(s) and sister(s) together. (All combinations possible)

Example = We are siblings we can't do this together, or In the mc's family there are 3 siblings and a mother living together, 2 girls and 1 boy.
Eu tbm nao sou inglês nativo e fica muito difícil encontrar um tradutor bom. ja que o o numero de brasileiros que jogam este jogo é bem pequeno pretendo me esforçar para colocar talvez alguns indiomas a mais.

JRBGames

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2020
the game looks nice, but:

1- I can't read white text on white background (when i talk to the characters, and i don'tknow what they want), so i can't advance
2- I don't know how to up my stats so i can't advance
To increase statistics I put a store that can help give some status points, and some events that can increase them. Regarding the illegible letters, it really was a serious mistake on my part that in my POV when programming I didn't see that they were so difficult to read, I'll try to fix it now in the next update, thanks for the feedback.

Reactions: La3ziz

B10

Jun 25, 2017
JRBGames
Oh and you have a jane subscriber route, remove the options then in this public route it doesn't make sense or write down on the button that it subscriber only.

B10

Jun 25, 2017
Eu tbm nao sou inglês nativo e fica muito difícil encontrar um tradutor bom. ja que o o numero de brasileiros que jogam este jogo é bem pequeno pretendo me esforçar para colocar talvez alguns indiomas a mais.
Ah I'm sorry you speak portuguese.

Have you tried a site like this?

Or maybe you can try using an ai translation program like chatgpt?

B10

Jun 25, 2017
While playing Jane asks you to come back at 0:00 after giving the lingerie. But at 0:00 nothing happens she is playing and doesnt want to study.

JRBGames

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2020
Ah I'm sorry you speak portuguese.

Have you tried a site like this?

Or maybe you can try using an ai translation program like chatgpt?
Yes, that's exactly the translator I've been using, now I'm going to try using gpt chat. This is something that crossed my mind but I haven't put it into practice

JRBGames

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2020
While playing Jane asks you to come back at 0:00 after giving the lingerie. But at 0:00 nothing happens she is playing and doesnt want to study.
In this one you have to increase her submission. In the pool there is also activity with her. There you can earn some desire and submission points. While you are earning points in a certain event you can continue until you don't go up, but nothing in the status then releases the kissing her in lingerie event.

B10

Jun 25, 2017
JRBGames
Here you see also something that shows as hidden but is still shown.
This happens with a lot of things. I think something wrong in the coding.

1.80 star(s) 5 Votes