1.80 star(s) 5 Votes

JRBGames

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2020
JRBGames
Here you see also something that shows as hidden but is still shown.
This happens with a lot of things. I think something wrong in the coding.
These options are the choices that the player can choose, but they are not yet available, they need to start or end an event before it becomes available. For this option to be released you need to ask her to play and beat her with other games so that she can accept that you are not cheating in the game. (spoilers)

Reactions: B10

B10

Jun 25, 2017
In this one you have to increase her submission. In the pool there is also activity with her. There you can earn some desire and submission points. While you are earning points in a certain event you can continue until you don't go up, but nothing in the status then releases the kissing her in lingerie event.
Ah I found the issue the contempt was to high.
Maybe add an option or info how to decrease it.

Reactions: JRBGames

JRBGames

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2020
Ah I found the issue the contempt was to high.
Maybe add an option or info how to decrease it.
True, I'll add this too, I had added some options to increase contempt, but I didn't add them to reduce it.

jbon20

Jan 18, 2020
Alright game for the few minutes I played but some sincere advice. If English isn't your first language, hire an English speaking Editor. Really takes away from the game when i have to try and decipher the broken English. Correct spelling, punctuation and grammar makes a huge difference. I couldn't make it past the opening kitchen scene because of the incorrect English.

parqueo

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2019
Does anyone have a complete save, I have the bet 1 and 2 and I'm not moving forward

parqueo

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2019
I love Mac's mom, she is super sexy. The game needs a mod to upload statistics. It is quite boring to earn 15 dollars to buy very expensive things, but I love the game.

ART2024

Apr 3, 2024
Okay guys.... Now im really confused.... I started the game, all the dialogs until Helen ask me for a job and i get the text TO BE CONTINUED....
I checked all the posts.... The code 2004??? Where is it coming from??? Did Mom said that and i missed it???
I tried 2004, yes i came into the room and ..... NOTHING....
You are talking about skillpoints???? What skillpoints??? Where can you see them????
Buying books??? Where, convinience store??? Nothing to click on....
Theres nothng to click on...No story to follow...
Working at the hotel??? Nothing to click on....
What restaurant ticket?
Any advice???

parqueo

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2019
Ganas dinero en el hotel, trabajas, ganas 15 dólares, es bastante aburrido ganar 15 dólares para comprar cosas muy caras, por cierto, luego cuando ganas la cantidad necesaria vas al mini-supermercado y compras cuadernos de matemáticas de nivel 1 y estudias en tu habitación, ahí está la opción, ganas inteligencia, luego las compras a corruptos y los masajes tántricos también se estudian en tu habitación

JRBGames

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2020
Okay guys.... Now im really confused.... I started the game, all the dialogs until Helen ask me for a job and i get the text TO BE CONTINUED....
I checked all the posts.... The code 2004??? Where is it coming from??? Did Mom said that and i missed it???
I tried 2004, yes i came into the room and ..... NOTHING....
You are talking about skillpoints???? What skillpoints??? Where can you see them????
Buying books??? Where, convinience store??? Nothing to click on....
Theres nothng to click on...No story to follow...
Working at the hotel??? Nothing to click on....
What restaurant ticket?
Any advice???
What do I do with the restaurant ticket?
Next update. You can take some characters to the restaurant.

JRBGames

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2020
I love Mac's mom, she is super sexy. The game needs a mod to upload statistics. It is quite boring to earn 15 dollars to buy very expensive things, but I love the game.
Thank you very much, I'll put a mod on it. But I'm afraid of ruining the game and making it too easy. But in return I'll avoid too many repeated events. I've tried to implement all the improvement comments in this version. I'll try to add a cheat.

Reactions: parqueo

evil321

Jan 27, 2018
nice game
you will have a nice futur bro
if you focus more to make the game leaner instead of sandbox
your game will be amazing ;)

JRBGames

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2020
nice game
you will have a nice futur bro
if you focus more to make the game leaner instead of sandbox
your game will be amazing ;)
Thank you very much, I'm trying to improve more and more and I'm alone in the project so I have to focus more on the codes than on the renders. I'm thinking about cutting the rpg system and focusing more on the render quantities for the different events.

Lamonster

May 28, 2017
There are two ways to make money right now. When you go to the hotel, you can work by clicking on the desk at reception, or you can ask Hellen to come and work for you. And from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. you can collect your daily rate from her.
Currently earning $15 per day at hotel... Books cost between $150 - $250. Ten day grind to buy one book, am I missing something?

JRBGames

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2020
Currently earning $15 per day at hotel... Books cost between $150 - $250. Ten day grind to buy one book, am I missing something?
You can work twice a day at the hotel or hire Helen to work in the morning and you can go to work in the afternoon. Then you can get $30 a night.
I removed the activity fatigue system so that the player doesn't mess around getting money in the game, so you can stay straight working to make it easier to earn money.

1.80 star(s) 5 Votes