Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
The End of My Vacations [Ch.2 v0.02] [JRBGAMES] - Compressed

Win/Linux [199 MB]
- - - -

Mac [194 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Are Blackmail, Female domination, Footjob, Prostitution, Sleep Sex and Trap avoidable?

JRBGames

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2020
Sandbox and all the menu and options are in Spanish so unless you understand that its a little frustrating.
Image quality is more bipolar than my wife and pretty much no guidance on where to go so yeah
not worth the download
Are Blackmail, Female domination, Footjob, Prostitution, Sleep Sex and Trap avoidable?
Hello, good morning. Yes, you can choose the path using different skills or not follow the path with that character. In the next update, I'll be opening up a wider range of possibilities with the characters. I want to add a step by step, but that doesn't spoil the game. But at first all the characters will be able to be avoided or take a different route. I don't think the Trap tag should have been included in the game's tag list. I haven't added this type of content so far.

Translated with (free version)

Reactions: Z_man and BlasKyau

JRBGames

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2020
hi
can anyone tell me how to increase my dominance/intelligence skills?
Hello, if you go to the store you'll find some books that can help you gain some skill points. But they won't be the total points needed for the task. You'll have to reach certain parts of the game to get these points.

Reactions: rai1230

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
1718296072020.png ok i need help here. i don't have enough points to even chose Sex and info option and i tried hard to get them to 20 idk how.

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
i looked 4 rooms i dont see secret room
you need to grind all domi book and read it befor talking to cousin if you want to have sex with her befor hiring her. and yes she will tell you about the locker/cupboard after having sex with her.

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
If you're above 15, you'll already be able to release some events.
i am at 15 bargian and 17 domi but i only got 9 int so i can't chose int which req 10 point which always get me killed. and if i chose sex i only get a blow jobb which she spits out and nothing else. after that quest its dead end you can't do anything else. and how do you go out to date with mom? i bought ticket but can't find option to ask her out.

JRBGames

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2020
how earn money?
There are two ways to make money right now. When you go to the hotel, you can work by clicking on the desk at reception, or you can ask Hellen to come and work for you. And from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. you can collect your daily rate from her.

jackjack18

Feb 10, 2018
To be honest this feels like a total disaster... Game weight is huge, but content is very little, if you read, you kinda get what to do, but if you miss something then it's over... completely lost, buggy AF when you click on higlited spots/people, game mechanics lacking a lot... a mess. Renders are not bad, but it can't even remotely balance all the flaws... sad to say that this was a waste of downloading time... if the dev manages to get better at the basics, it might be ok, but it feels like this will never happen... or at least not for the next year or 2...

JRBGames

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2020
To be honest this feels like a total disaster... Game weight is huge, but content is very little, if you read, you kinda get what to do, but if you miss something then it's over... completely lost, buggy AF when you click on higlited spots/people, game mechanics lacking a lot... a mess. Renders are not bad, but it can't even remotely balance all the flaws... sad to say that this was a waste of downloading time... if the dev manages to get better at the basics, it might be ok, but it feels like this will never happen... or at least not for the next year or 2...
And if I removed all RPG mechanics, do you think it would reward and enjoy the renderings more ?

1.80 star(s) 5 Votes