Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
For short: We, NTR Adult Games, don't and won't make a believable or logical game as some people suggest.
You can say The Engagement is stupid or whatever.
We don't care about that.
Because we still have supporters who want to play a game just as The Engagement.
We will never abandon them to make a game for other people.
Honestly this game has a lot of potential, it has great renders and great animations , the perspective shifting idea is great too . It's still in the early version so about the writing part still has a room for improvements so even if I said that the NTR story part is terrible, I don't find this game trash because I still hope for some improvements later on

TheKingCobra

Donor
Dec 6, 2016
You and other people are the one who call this game 'stupid'.
Did those who said Emily was stupid accepted that I said she was a paranoid girl and I knew someone like her in my real life?

I can't change your mind about stupid game or not.

I'm tired of discussing about stupid game or not.
Well, for people think that it's stupid, it's stupid.
For me, it's not stupid and Emily is based on a real girl (actually ex-gf of mine) in real life.

Have fun.
I never said that Emily or Suzie was stupid. I said that Emily is annoying. Which I stand by.
You can actually change my mind about the game being stupid storywise, but it'd require you to rewrite the illogical parts of your story. I understand that you're tired of discussing it but there's a reason its brought up in most reviews.

As I said, I wish you luck. But I do wish you'd take the criticism to heart and improve your game.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Honestly this game has a lot of potential, it has great renders and great animations , the perspective shifting idea is great too . It's still in the early version so about the writing part still has a room for improvements so even if I said that the NTR story part is terrible, I don't find this game trash because I still hope for some improvements later on
Actually we intend to finish this game soon because of:
- Bad writing (Emily no panty, and Emily will leave because the MC takes the bath first, and more scenes.)
- Too fast for some erotic scenes (render too slow).
- Coding too many routes (stupid not to use the point system).

After we finish the harem route, The Engagement will end.

JuiceBox12

Dec 17, 2018
I never said that Emily or Suzie was stupid. I said that Emily is annoying. Which I stand by.
You can actually change my mind about the game being stupid storywise, but it'd require you to rewrite the illogical parts of your story. I understand that you're tired of discussing it but there's a reason its brought up in most reviews.

As I said, I wish you luck. But I do wish you'd take the criticism to heart and improve your game.
As long as he continues to make money (more than he deserves to at that), I wouldn't count on it. But I'd bet if he were struggling to make a dime, he'd be scrambling to improve it real quick. I actually feel bad for the countless other hard working devs who actually try to make a quality product. How demoralizing it must be to see this game taking off like it is...

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019

Because we didn't want to rewrite those parts, we decided to move to the next projects.
Most of the reviews are fair, I understand that.
And because we know that The Engagement has some problems, we decide to move on to the next project.

TheKingCobra

Donor
Dec 6, 2016
Because we didn't want to rewrite those parts, we decided to move to the next projects.
Most of the reviews are fair, I understand that.
And because we know that The Engagement has some problems, we decide to move on to the next project.
You could still fix the problems with The Engagement though. But I do understand your decision to move on.

Again, I bear you no ill-will. I hope your next project(s) is successful :)

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Actually we intend to finish this game soon because of:
- Bad writing (Emily no panty, and Emily will leave because the MC takes the bath first, and more scenes.)
- Too fast for some erotic scenes (render too slow).
- Coding too many routes (stupid not to use the point system).

After we finish the harem route, The Engagement will end.
Well, It's your decision, but I hope it will be another game that will suit the title of your name

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
You could still fix the problems with The Engagement though. But I do understand your decision to move on.

Again, I bear you no ill-will. I hope your next project(s) is successful :)
We intended to rewrite it around the end of February but we decided not to.
Thanks for your encouragement.

Reactions: TheKingCobra

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Well, It's your decision, but I hope it will be another game that will suit the title of your name
This is the original plot:
- Netorare: You will see Alex xxx Emily
- Netori: You will xxx Suzie.
But I don't remember why we changed this original plot.

Reactions: Canto Forte

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
You mean fix the dialogue or fix by remaking it (change the story)?
What's done is done, Only in my opinion, just continue and try to improve what comes next for example this is shifting POV game so it's not really necessary for the MC to see what's going on between Emily and Alexx and NTR path should be better because that's the main fetish of the game, that's the only way you can fix it, it will be such a waste of time for a remake especially if you already want to create another game

Reactions: Ero - Sennin

Conviction07

Game Developer
May 6, 2017
I know you weren't interested in my help when I offered it to you yesterday, but I can't stress enough just how much you should seriously reconsider abandoning this game. All you'll achieve from it is hurting your reputation as a developer, and piss off the people who pledged to support it. Please, for the love of god, don't pull a "Slonique". This game isn't beyond repair.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
I know you weren't interested in my help when I offered it to you yesterday, but I can't stress enough just how much you should seriously reconsider abandoning this game. All you'll achieve from it is hurting your reputation as a developer, and piss off the people who pledged to support it. Please, for the love of god, don't pull a "Slonique". This game isn't beyond repair.
I didn't say 'abandon'.
I said 'finish it in the next some months.'

Reactions: Canto Forte

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
We haven't rejected the cooperation.
But you want to write the game as go to the store to buy the dildo then go back to the toilet when we say that we don't work like that.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Most of your players I think are going to feel like you abandoned it. Unless you can pull off turning it into a short story with a satisfying beginning, middle, and end.
I don't think making the same game for 2-3 years is good.
I said it once in my patreon page: we won't make it too long because when the ideas run out, it won't be interesting anymore.
We will end The Engagement when the current plot ends. It depends on the rendering speed. And it will be sooner than expected because we will buy the new desktop in 30 days more.

2.30 star(s) 44 Votes