Conviction07

Game Developer
May 6, 2017
If you say so, please tell me: what I said to you made you think I rejected your offer?
Your unwillingness to budge on your fundamentally flawed development process, and narrative structure and direction. So Although you didn’t outright reject the help, the way in which you’re getting in the way of yourself all because you’ve been burned before, makes it almost impossible for someone to help you even if they wanted to.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Your unwillingness to budge on your fundamentally flawed development process, and narrative structure and direction. So Although you didn’t outright reject the help, the way in which you’re getting in the way of yourself all because you’ve been burned before, makes it almost impossible for someone to help you even if they wanted to.
You want to cooperate like that.
But we want to cooperate in a different way.
In the first message, I said 'Could you cooperate with us like that?' after I told you what we did at the moment.
You didn't like that way of cooperation and asked why we worked like that.
And when we explained to you the reasons why, it seemed that we didn't have the same thinking.
We didn't reject you.
It's just that we can't work like you want and you can't work like we want either.

Reactions: Canto Forte

Conviction07

Game Developer
May 6, 2017
You want to cooperate like that.
But we want to cooperate in a different way.
In the first message, I said 'Could you cooperate with us like that?' after I told you what we did at the moment.
You didn't like that way of cooperation and asked why we worked like that.
And when we explained to you the reasons why, it seemed that we didn't have the same thinking.
We didn't reject you.
It's just that we can't work like you want and you can't work like we want either.
Which is exactly my point. That no matter how beneficial it may be, you aren’t willing to try a different approach. But like i also said, I respect your decision and wish you luck.
I hate to barge in like that but if you guys conducting buisness should it not be in pm instead of the open ? :unsure:
There’s no business being conducted at all. I was just mentioning how their process wasn’t conducive to making a higher quality game.

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
Hm, ok. That's a bad idea to end The Engagement at the moment.
Maybe we will recode the game because it's too complicated now with too many routes.
There have been a few games "Revamping", "Remaking" or even switching from RPGM to RENPY most don't seem to lose most support from patrons, but I'd suggest you put up a poll in Patreon if they are ok with remaking the game.
Anyway, I hope you continue with the flashback of as to why Emily is untrusting of Maxx or commited relationships in general, probably even justify why she instantly jumped on Alex's penis on NTR route.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
There have been a few games "Revamping", "Remaking" or even switching from RPGM to RENPY most don't seem to lose most support from patrons, but I'd suggest you put up a poll in Patreon if they are ok with remaking the game.
Anyway, I hope you continue with the flashback of as to why Emily is untrusting of Maxx or commited relationships in general, probably even justify why she instantly jumped on Alex's penis on NTR route.
The flashback in June won't explain about that. To explain about that, it will be in another version.
And thanks for your advice. We will ask everyone about that. But now we need to build the new desktop first before we can do anything.

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

The Engagement [Ch. 2 v1.2.0] [NTR Adult Games] - Original Size: 932MB

Download PC (66MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nightphysics

Jun 11, 2018
That actually makes so much sense then. No wonder you made her so unlikable. Congrats on getting out of that toxic relationship.
Yeah but I guess it doesn't really reach the goal of NTR if the player doesn't care for her either. Correct me if I'm wrong as NTR isn't my fetish but I thought the witnessing of losing somebody you love to someone else is NTR and the fetish people are after. To make that possible you need to make the character who is supposed to leave the player character someone you actually care about. So she needs some good sides otherwise the whole thing doesn't work. (That is then I guess the one thing NTR and vanilla folks can agree on. The character needs to be someone you care about. If not vanilla folks don't want that character and NTR don't care about losing her)

Realistic or not is the wrong approach. Even if the character is based on a real person, you could ask yourself if the dev portrayed that person properly in this game so that the player can actually emphasize how it was to be with that person (if that is what the dev is going for). As for now it seems many here on f95 don't even understand why they would wnat to be with that person to begin with. If that is though a good representation of her then maybe she is not a good character idea for the type of game he thought of making.

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
probably even justify why she instantly jumped on Alex's penis on NTR route.
Are you kidding me? It's justifiable you know, Dev just did the right thing about that !, First she is about to break up with the MC Second No intimate moments with MC lately so ofcourse she is horny, and Third She is drunk ! Anger+Horniness+Drunk = Who's girl can resist? Tell me

2.30 star(s) 44 Votes