Himerios

Sep 27, 2018
@NTR Adult Games could you please make already seen text skipable? I'm trying to play as many routes as possible and it is pain in the ass to see every damn time the same text. I looked into the script and you copied every time (more or less) the same text, in order to direct the route(s). I'd suggest you to look into A Mother's Love. The developer managed it pretty well.

randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
@NTR Adult Games could you please make already seen text skipable? I'm trying to play as many routes as possible and it is pain in the ass to see every damn time the same text. I looked into the script and you copied every time (more or less) the same text, in order to direct the route(s). I'd suggest you to look into A Mother's Love. The developer managed it pretty well.
you can't skip already seen text? I though it was in the option menu. or it was from unren?

Himerios

Sep 27, 2018
you can't skip already seen text? I though it was in the option menu. or it was from unren?
Well you can the one from the exact same route you went before, but you can't skip the same text from other routes, which you haven't played before. As the text is mostly identically with the one you have played, you should have the option to skip it.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
We did say about this already: We were stupid at the beginning that we didn't use the point system.
Example:
- With point system: If Suzie xxx with Jim, +1 corruption_jimsuz. In the future, to open the new scene with Jim we will use that point.
- In fact: We made it like a matrix, after one choice, it will split into 2 different routes, that's why it won't skip the texts.
The only solution is that we must recode it (which I intended to do it this morning => lead to change the mega link that the moderator posted here, but in the mid-way, I stopped and could only continue in the future when I have more time). Anyway, the new codes also force people to play again from the beginning.

MacDoobie

Mar 3, 2019
(which I intended to do it this morning => lead to change the mega link that the moderator posted here, but in the mid-way, I stopped and could only continue in the future when I have more time)
Perhaps if you spent less time here perpetually arguing with people and constantly changing your mind you would have some time?

The issue to me is not just the reality of the situation - it is piss poor writing, as I stated in my review. There is more entertainment reading this train wreck of a thread then there is playing your game as it stands now.

Really love the art work - was hoping that someday you fix the beginning of the game and add emotion and passion to both the expressions of the characters and the story, but I really cannot tell what is going to happen reading your messages - you seem to go anyway the wind blows, always making excuses.

Good Luck in your next game - but for me you have really damaged your reputation as a developer in this thread - I just don't believe anything you write anymore.

Now where's more popcorn?

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Perhaps if you spent less time here perpetually arguing with people and constantly changing your mind you would have some time?

The issue to me is not just the reality of the situation - it is piss poor writing, as I stated in my review. There is more entertainment reading this train wreck of a thread then there is playing your game as it stands now.

Really love the art work - was hoping that someday you fix the beginning of the game and add emotion and passion to both the expressions of the characters and the story, but I really cannot tell what is going to happen reading your messages - you seem to go anyway the wind blows, always making excuses.

Good Luck in your next game - but for me you have really damaged your reputation as a developer in this thread - I just don't believe anything you write anymore.

Now where's more popcorn?
You're right.
I shouldn't waste my time here.

MacDoobie

Mar 3, 2019
You're right.
I shouldn't waste my time here.
Ahh the drama...:rolleyes:

Helping players with legitimate questions on game play/mechanics and giving brief updates on your progress, done in moderation, is not wasting time.

Spending half the thread arguing with people over meta is.

You always want to throw out the baby with the bathwater. I see where Emily got her personality from.

Again, sincerely wish you good luck. And keep my fingers crossed that you eventually get it - you are talented making models - hate to see that go to waste.

Last edited:

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Ahh the drama...:rolleyes:

Helping players with legitimate questions on game play/mechanics and giving brief updates on your progress, done in moderation, is not wasting time.

Spending half the thread arguing with people over meta is.

You always want to throw out the baby with the bathwater. I see where Emily got her personality from.

Again, sincerely wish you good luck. And keep my fingers crossed that you eventually get it - you are talented making models - hate to see that go to waste.
Clarify the comment in these last 3 days that you could call 'argument'.

Even if I answer, people don't accept the explanation about Emily.

This is what I see here:
- If I listen to some people and change the story, I will be called: The one who is listening to the fans.
- If I listen to my patrons to change the story, or even add more fetishes (like the Harem Adult Games guy did): How can a dev do what he doesn't like just because his patrons like that?

I want to announce about some scenes will be changed in version 1.2.5:
1/ 'No panty scene' will be deleted: this scene is unrealistic like everyone here says and I agree with them.
2/ Shower incident will be cut short: I still keep the opinion about what Emily behave at the shower incident because there is actually a girl like that and this paranoid Emily is based from her character. But the render quality in many images in this scene are very bad, especially the image that Emily got out from the bathroom.
3/ Some more scenes will be changed.

The reason why I didn't re-do it before was because the codes was very complex without a point system. Now we will recode the game with the point system. Therefore, we also will rewrite some scenes.

MacDoobie

Mar 3, 2019

This is what I see here:
- If I listen to some people and change the story, I will be called: The one who is listening to the fans.
- If I listen to my patrons to change the story, or even add more fetishes (like the Harem Adult Games guy did): How can a dev do what he doesn't like just because his patrons like that?

1/ 'No panty scene' will be deleted: this scene is unrealistic like everyone here says and I agree with them.
2/ Shower incident will be cut short: I still keep the opinion about what Emily behave at the shower incident because there is actually a girl like that and this paranoid Emily is based from her character. But the render quality in many images in this scene are very bad, especially the image that Emily got out from the bathroom.

The reason why I didn't re-do it before was because the codes was very complex without a point system. Now we will recode the game with the point system. Therefore, we also will rewrite some scenes.
Your post is an example of meta argument.

A simple "thanks for the advice, I will think about it, and we plan to recode and rewrite soon" would have been an appropriate response. Non offensive and professional. The real answer should be given by your actions - in the future execution of developing the game. If you make it better you will not have so much criticism.

Instead you take at least 5 minutes of your time to justify your actions, and basically say the same thing you have said multiple times in multiple posts. I get it. No need to have the last word on every topic.

I really like your erotic art. The theme and general overview of your game is interesting and catches my fancy. The devil is in the details. When (if) you release the recode/rewrite I will go back and update my review - I hope for the better.

Thanks for the reply anyway, it makes me feel better about you as a dev (but please take time to continue to grow as a dev and grow the game better instead of detailed reply) - I will go back to lurking now and will sincerely look forward to trying out (and contributing if it meets my goals for being a Patron - I have very limited money and can only support a few games at a time) your future work.

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017

This is what I see here:

May I offer some suggestions. Emily's jealousy side is fine. It is the fact that she is raped 2 times by 2 different guys and enjoys it. Also the fact that Woody of whom you don't know suddenly appears and wants to fuck all the women and make you his beta cuck. In reality if a boss tried to demote someone, they would probably have just quit and got a similar management position elsewhere and the boss would have been investigated by the IRS and the FBI for fraud. It's your game so I am not going to tell you have to make it. However I would suggest putting in more sexual content on the non NTR route and actually using NTR properly a black man doesn't denote NTR. I have had this discussion before, the way he is treating them is not love or respect, but to be the alpha. If you watch hentai. The true NTR is to take away the woman through sleeping with her through some attractiveness, what Woody did with Emily does not fit that criteria.

Reactions: Subyan

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
May I offer some suggestions. Emily's jealousy side is fine. It is the fact that she is raped 2 times by 2 different guys and enjoys it. Also the fact that Woody of whom you don't know suddenly appears and wants to fuck all the women and make you his beta cuck. In reality if a boss tried to demote someone, they would probably have just quit and got a similar management position elsewhere and the boss would have been investigated by the IRS and the FBI for fraud. It's your game so I am not going to tell you have to make it. However I would suggest putting in more sexual content on the non NTR route and actually using NTR properly a black man doesn't denote NTR. I have had this discussion before, the way he is treating them is not love or respect, but to be the alpha. If you watch hentai. The true NTR is to take away the woman through sleeping with her through some attractiveness, what Woody did with Emily does not fit that criteria.
Hi,

I didn't intend to reply here anymore but it's me who asked you about MGA back then. Maybe you did't know that was me because at that time the previous renderer let me used his account. And you did answer me anytime I asked about MGA.

About the Alex-scene: Emily was awake and actually Alex was the first love of her. The MC was the one stole her away from Alex (In the reconcile scene of the latest update, there was a hint about that. And I also talked about this on our discord). At that time, she just let it go.

About the party scene: Emily let Woody had fun because at that moment, she tried to get revenge on the MC, thinking that he was fucking around. At the erotic night between her and the MC, there was some dialogues about how she couldn't trust men. The reason for that is already on the plan: in the flashback in version 1.3.0.

Actually if we consider the true meaning of netorare and netori in this game, most of them are not NTR at all. Only some of them are NTR.

Thanks for the past and your fair review.
We take all reviews into consideration.

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
Hi,

I didn't intend to reply here anymore but it's me who asked you about MGA back then. Maybe you did't know that was me because at that time the previous renderer let me used his account. And you did answer me anytime I asked about MGA.

About the Alex-scene: Emily was awake and actually Alex was the first love of her. The MC was the one stole her away from Alex (In the reconcile scene of the latest update, there was a hint about that. And I also talked about this on our discord). At that time, she just let it go.

About the party scene: Emily let Woody had fun because at that moment, she tried to get revenge on the MC, thinking that he was fucking around. At the erotic night between her and the MC, there was some dialogues about how she couldn't trust men. The reason for that is already on the plan: in the flashback in version 1.3.0.

Actually if we consider the true meaning of netorare and netori in this game, most of them are not NTR at all. Only some of them are NTR.

Thanks for the past and your fair review.
We take all reviews into consideration.
Thank you for the reply.

I don't remember you per say however, I find being helpful opens a lot of doors. As the saying goes you catch more flies with honey. I think your game has a lot of promise. It needs direction as you are a fan of MGA you will probably know one of my biggest peeves about the game was there was too many kinks and Daniels listened to too many patrons. At the end of it I gave him honest feedback. I found this with Sarah's life too and told the dev the same thing, however he couldn't take criticism constructive or otherwise. I personally believe there should be more MC scenes with women a good balance per section is maybe 2 good scenes and 4 ntr scenes so there is something for everyone.

I believe written well NTR can be good. However the BBC fixation is lost on me.

2.30 star(s) 44 Votes