Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
It is dependant on where you set the game. In the USA there is employment at will where the person can be fired for any reason at anytime, but can also quit at anytime. So a contractual obligation to remove him if he didn't meet his sales targets would be unnecessary. Most other countries you can be demoted but it would have to have a very good reason not reaching sales target would not be one of them. They would also have to keep his position open whilst he went through the appeals process unless there was a probationary period, and most bosses that callous would have just got rid of them not demote them.
Also the mc should accept that part. if not he cant simply demote you he needs to fire you. since this is a breach of contract. since you can even prove that sale part was fraud he sent you away with suzie and the deal was off due to suzie not you. you cant be fired because of another incompentce.

It would have been better that the mc would take the loss and look for a job elsewhere. or else start looking for stuff to blackmail the boss with. That way it the boss who should be looking for another job.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
It is dependant on where you set the game. In the USA there is employment at will where the person can be fired for any reason at anytime, but can also quit at anytime. So a contractual obligation to remove him if he didn't meet his sales targets would be unnecessary. Most other countries you can be demoted but it would have to have a very good reason not reaching sales target would not be one of them. They would also have to keep his position open whilst he went through the appeals process unless there was a probationary period, and most bosses that callous would have just got rid of them not demote them.
The next update has something to do with the law also. I'm worried that I could face the previous mistake. Can you help me in private message (but you will know a part of the next update and it can spoil your fun when playing though). Thanks.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Also the mc should accept that part. if not he cant simply demote you he needs to fire you. since this is a breach of contract. since you can even prove that sale part was fraud he sent you away with suzie and the deal was off due to suzie not you. you cant be fired because of another incompentce.

It would have been better that the mc would take the loss and look for a job elsewhere. or else start looking for stuff to blackmail the boss with. That way it the boss who should be looking for another job.
We didn't say the MC couldn't reach the sales target because of Jim Brie. The sales target can't be just one deal.

Last edited:

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
The deal with Jim Brie didn't have anything to do with the MC. Rhys Park called Suzie when they were on the business trip. He didn't call the MC.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
ED1100.jpg

I admit that the story is bad in some scenes. But there were also misunderstandings from everyone.

Emily had a trauma in the past. Some people like the story progress from 0 to 1 to 2 to... But we intended to make people wonder what happened. Alex 'Don't you remember our senior year in high school?'. Emily 'He's chasing another girl again.' The MC 'That was the only one time I did that because I loved you.' If she's normal like other girls, she's not the Emily with the trauma we created anymore.

We haven't said that the MC was demoted because of the contract with Jim Brie. Instead, Rhys Park called Suzie and said if she couldn't sign the contract, she wouldn't pass the trial. Even the MC comforted her and said he would persuade Rhys Park. But in the end, Suzie was safe because of Woody George.

MacDoobie

Mar 3, 2019
Re the business scene.

It is not against the law to demote someone in a private company for failing to be a good employee as long as it does not involve sexual harrasment, thievery, discrimination.. The problem is that there is no real justification given for the MC to be demoted in the game. It seems he is being demoted no matter what he does on business trip. That is the confusing part.

Is he being demoted just so the boss can bring in a crony who wants more pussy? That is how it is written. And a business owner who acts like that will soon get a reputation and be unable to hire quality people. People talk to others who are in their industry and most know how the competition treats it's employee's. This business would fail in 6 months with the boss acting the way you have written him - no qualified person would dream of working there in the real world. The stockholders would not put up with the loss of profits this would entail.

I like that you are actually starting to engage in a give and take with game players, and are not so defensive about everything. (y)

If you actually slow down a bit and add a coherent back story that is written so it is understandable, it is ok to then stretch reality a bit at times (re the office plot for example) but never too much.

The original version of this game was simply unintelligible because the back story has not been set up with enough detail. You obviously have those details in your mind - but they were not being put in the game in a way players could relate to them. Hats off to you - you seem to be growing as a story writer. Hope the progress continues and look forward to playing again when you have implemented some needed clarifications.

On Edit: Check out the remake of 'Because He Loves Her'. This game seemed to have a lot of the same issues yours did when it first came out - but the dev has rewritten it and done a great job with the help of advice from players and other devs. He listened, and changed a just few things to clear up some plot issues and lack of background - did not give up his principles and vision of the game and remained true to the story and himself - it is still his baby - but it is now coherent and very very hot, and the patrons seem to be happier as well as getting good reviews now.

Last edited:

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Re the business scene.

It is not against the law to demote someone in a private company for failing to be a good employee as long as it does not involve sexual harrasment, thievery, discrimination.. The problem is that there is no real justification given for the MC to be demoted in the game. It seems he is being demoted no matter what he does on business trip. That is the confusing part.

Is he being demoted just so the boss can bring in a crony who wants more pussy? That is how it is written. And a business owner who acts like that will soon get a reputation and be unable to hire quality people. People talk to others who are in their industry and most know how the competition treats it's employee's. This business would fail in 6 months with the boss acting the way you have written him - no qualified person would dream of working there in the real world. The stockholders would not put up with the loss of profits this would entail.

I like that you are actually starting to engage in a give and take with game players, and are not so defensive about everything. (y)

If you actually slow down a bit and add a coherent back story that is written so it is understandable, it is ok to then stretch reality a bit at times (re the office plot for example) but never too much.

The original version of this game was simply unintelligible because the back story has not been set up with enough detail. You obviously have those details in your mind - but they were not being put in the game in a way players could relate to them. Hats off to you - you seem to be growing as a story writer. Hope the progress continues and look forward to playing again when you have implemented some needed clarifications.

On Edit: Check out the remake of 'Because He Loves Her'. This game seemed to have a lot of the same issues yours did when it first came out - but the dev has rewritten it and done a great job with the help of advice from players and other devs. He listened, and changed a just few things to clear up some plot issues and lack of background - did not give up his principles and vision of the game and remained true to the story and himself - it is still his baby - but it is now coherent and very very hot, and the patrons seem to be happier as well as getting good reviews now.
I still can't understand why everyone thinks that the MC was demoted because of the business trip.
Did the story say that the MC was demoted because they couldn't sign the contract with Jim Brie?
No.
He was demoted after a long record that he couldn't meet the sales target.

This is what Rhys Park said:
"According to the contract, I can demote you or even fire you if the sales can't meet the target."
"Have you checked the sales report for the last quarter?"

Did he say the MC was demoted because of Jim Brie?
He was demoted because he couldn't meet the sales target in the last quarter (3 months).
This has nothing to do with Jim Brie.
When they were on the business trip, Rhys Park called Suzie and threatened that she wouldn't pass the trial if she couldn't sign the contract with Jim Brie. He didn't call the MC because this contract was a test for Suzie, it had nothing to do with the MC.

I explained about this many times.

Reactions: ustar

MacDoobie

Mar 3, 2019
But it does not play that way to a lot if not most of us players. That information is simply not clear. You mention it in ONE sentence, and give no hard warning: sell to Jim Brie or you are fired. The whole secret spy meme of some random dude who you met on a business trip is really the bosses best friend and takes your job IS NOT REALISTIC!

The whole scene is very unrealistic. I am not the only one who says this. Not trying to be rude, trying to help - take it as constructive criticism and try to figure out how to redo the scent so it makes sense as it is a core scene for the story.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
But it does not play that way to a lot if not most of us players. That information is simply not clear. You mention it in ONE sentence, and give no hard warning: sell to Jim Brie or you are fired. The whole secret spy meme of some random dude who you met on a business trip is really the bosses best friend and takes your job IS NOT REALISTIC!

The whole scene is very unrealistic. I am not the only one who says this. Not trying to be rude, trying to help - take it as constructive criticism and try to figure out how to redo the scent so it makes sense as it is a core scene for the story.
I'm not even sure why you can't meet the boss' friend on your business trip?
And again, Woody George isn't Rhys Park's friend.
I'm not even sure where in the game said that they were friends?
Please show me a scene or a sentence in game that makes you think they were friends and the MC was demoted because of the business trip.
Thanks a lot for your help.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Rhys Park said it very clear that the MC was demoted because of his work.
And he called Suzie, he didn't call the MC to threaten about the deal with Jim Brie.

The story didn't say anything about the relationship between Woody and Rhys Park.
I didn't bring it into the story, I made a topic on my page:

There were people didn't like that I didn't bring it into the game.
But there were people understood that we coudn't render many images due to the rendering speed so they accepted that I made that post outside of the game.
Even if they are friends, I don't see why the MC can't meet Woody on the business trip.

I deny to change that part of the story.
And if anyone doesn't read what Rhys Park said but jump to the conclusion that the MC was demoted because of Jim Brie, that's not our fault. We don't think that if Rhys Park says clearly that 'you are not demoted because of Jim Brie' in game will make the game better. Because from the beginning of the game, it said very clear that this business trip is for Suzie, not for the MC.

Thank you for noticing about The Engagement.

Reactions: Canto Forte

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
Re the business scene.

I don't remember seeing anyone say it was illegal to demote someone. However the way he demoted him would be in most EU countries. It should be done privately as a disciplinary process. To have a ready made replacement before a demotion is illegal as you have advertised a position before it is available. The company is probably into illegal activities as it seems fine to allow a guy to rape a virgin and still want him to sign.

Reactions: laflare82

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Is this the update with a bunch or re-writes and the balancing of the love/NTR content to make it closer to 50/50?

Love the art and kind of chomping at the bit to dig but waiting for a decent amount of content I can actually enjoy. (y)

Reactions: Koulo077

NightShadeX

May 11, 2017
Does this have 2 stars because people just hate NTR or is it because its a bad game? Games have low stars for a very good reason, in general.
The game is very good. Good plot and characters. Most people do not like the game cuz of NTR events. You cannot please everyone and make a good game. The SALT players write the negative reviews and make the loudest noise.

Last edited:

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
I still can't understand why everyone thinks that the MC was demoted because of the business trip.
Did the story say that the MC was demoted because they couldn't sign the contract with Jim Brie?
No.
He was demoted after a long record that he couldn't meet the sales target.

"According to the contract, I can demote you or even fire you if the sales can't meet the target."

Did he say the MC was demoted because of Jim Brie?
He was demoted because he couldn't meet the sales target in the last quarter (3 months).
This has nothing to do with Jim Brie.
When they were on the business trip, Rhys Park called Suzie and threatened that she wouldn't pass the trial if she couldn't sign the contract with Jim Brie. He didn't call the MC because this contract was a test for Suzie, it had nothing to do with the MC.

I explained about this many times.
If that was the case mc should have refused that buisness trip, and do his job, because of the buisness tripl he had no time to his own job so he got behind because his boss forced him to go on this buisness trip. so in the end he can not fire him

Even so, this part was never clear at the start of the game how are we suppose to know what the mc did last year ?? this game starts with the entire buisnes trip, their is no mention of previous year etc.. ??

Reactions: Koulo077

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
Does this have 2 stars because people just hate NTR or is it because its a bad game? Games have low stars for a very good reason, in general.
It's because it's a bad game. If you read the reviews, yes there's a few "I hate NTR" people but a lot of the people who actually review are saying they dislike the game due to the story and the characters. Several people specifically say they enjoy NTR games but don't like this one.

Compare the score of this game to other NTR games on F95 and you can see that this has a much lower score. The Tyrant has 3.5 stars, Because I Love Her has 3.5 stars, and The Adventurous Couple has 4.5 stars.

2.30 star(s) 44 Votes