MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
I personally believe there should be more MC scenes with women a good balance per section is maybe 2 good scenes and 4 ntr scenes so there is something for everyone.
That's not something for everyone though. That's double NTR content. No one who dislikes NTR will play the game for a 33% ratio of love content so its entirely pointless. 50/50 games have a hard enough time keeping fans with love routes, much less that.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Thank you for the reply.

I don't remember you per say however, I find being helpful opens a lot of doors. As the saying goes you catch more flies with honey. I think your game has a lot of promise. It needs direction as you are a fan of MGA you will probably know one of my biggest peeves about the game was there was too many kinks and Daniels listened to too many patrons. At the end of it I gave him honest feedback. I found this with Sarah's life too and told the dev the same thing, however he couldn't take criticism constructive or otherwise. I personally believe there should be more MC scenes with women a good balance per section is maybe 2 good scenes and 4 ntr scenes so there is something for everyone.

I believe written well NTR can be good. However the BBC fixation is lost on me.
At the beginning, we intended to have a balance like this:
- You will lose Emily if you want to have Suzie. Which led to the first choice: If you go with Suzie, Emily will go with Alex. At that time, we didn't intend to bring harem into The Engagement because we couldn't see how a man can marry 2 women at the same time (this game was named The Engagement because you would propose to one of the girls at the end of the game). But now, we don't force the game into a legal marriage anymore, so the Harem route is a go. And the first choice will be adjusted when we recode the game in June.
- We intended to have a balance in scenes: the number of romantic love scenes would be the same as the number of the scenes between the other guys & the girls. But we were new in Daz3D and rendered real slow.

BAAS0100.jpg

16 hours for the above image.

But right now, after the help of DecentMonkey Creator (Fashion Business) & Obsidu Creator (The Kingdom), we decrease the time of rendering:

JHR1300.jpg

3 hours for the above image.

And above all, we are saving money to buy a new desktop to render faster.

Even our patrons think that The Engagement doesn't have enough scenes between the MC & the girls. We know that. But at the time, we were only able to render a route at a time. And we chose the routes in which the MC didn't have the girls after a poll.

But this won't be a problem anymore so the romantic love route will appear more and more in future updates.

I asked you 2 questions: Will there be NTR in LBH? Could you tell me games with NTR genres?
You answered both of my questions. I'm very appreciated.

Thanks for having a look at The Engagement.

Reactions: DrackDrap

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
I asked you 2 questions: Will there be NTR in LBH? Could you tell me games with NTR genres?

LBH was finished. It depends on your perspective to me there is no ntr in LBH, some people believe that a certain scene constitutes NTR.

On the second question the only good NTR games are ones from the female perspective Anna's exciting affection and Elena's life. There is a member with a list called kara zor el

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
LBH was finished. It depends on your perspective to me there is no ntr in LBH, some people believe that a certain scene constitutes NTR.

On the second question the only good NTR games are ones from the female perspective Anna's exciting affection and Elena's life. There is a member with a list called kara zor el
No I meant that I asked you those 2 questions last year, on February 2018. And you answered me that he intended to bring NTR into. But I also think those scenes are not NTR. For the questions about NTR games, you suggested Big Brother but also said the NTR was deleted from it.

SolarEclipsed

Donor
Nov 6, 2017
No I meant that I asked you those 2 questions last year, on February 2018. And you answered me that he intended to bring NTR into. But I also think those scenes are not NTR. For the questions about NTR games, you suggested Big Brother but also said the NTR was deleted from it.
Oh ok I may have said that before big brother was abandoned. It was a long time ago.
That's not something for everyone though. That's double NTR content. No one who dislikes NTR will play the game for a 33% ratio of love content so its entirely pointless. 50/50 games have a hard enough time keeping fans with love routes, much less that.
It is though as there are 2 ntr paths and as it is being split chapterly. That means 2 MC love scenes plus 2 NTR scenes each for Emily and Suzie. The actual premise of the game is NTR. I am not a dev but know rendering takes a lot of time. I haven't tried playing it so you lose both girls, I am sure it can happen but don't know

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Oh ok I may have said that before big brother was abandoned. It was a long time ago.

It is though as there are 2 ntr paths and as it is being split chapterly. That means 2 MC love scenes plus 2 NTR scenes each for Emily and Suzie. The actual premise of the game is NTR. I am not a dev but know rendering takes a lot of time. I haven't tried playing it so you lose both girls, I am sure it can happen but don't know
There is a forever alone route. Yeah, at the moment we use a bad latop (laptop, not desktop) so the speed is too slow. We are saving money for a better desktop. We know each new version is so short at the moment.

Last edited:

arobotbrain1

Sep 28, 2017
I can't believe how much people are complaining about all this. If it really bothers you, there are other games out there.

Yeah, feedback can be helpful. A lot of what I'm seeing is coming off as just bitching at the creator for not catering to your particular taste. If it's not for you, move on.

I'm enjoying The Engagement so far. I do often find it difficult to find the new scene introduced in an update, but that's a reflection of the way the story branches. It can be solved easily with a walkthrough of scene guide.

Speak of, is there a walkthrough or scene guide of the latest update?

Zonal12

Oct 7, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

The Engagement [Ch. 2 v1.2.0] [NTR Adult Games] - Original Size: 932MB

Download PC (66MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
no offense but i say fuck all the curses:devilish: this game needs to be finished and i hope it will be
Thank you for the compressed release!
It's sad you need to mention quality was reduced somewhat to make the size 1/10th of the original. d@mn t@rds have a hard time grasping something so basic.

Reactions: bas

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Thank you for the compressed release!
It's sad you need to mention quality was reduced somewhat to make the size 1/10th of the original. d@mn t@rds have a hard time grasping something so basic.
damn, imagine my confusion when you quoted me in the different thread, i was like
wtf? i dont eve know this game
but now i see its NTR and you were saying something about reducing the quality...
its a big no no:sneaky:

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

Zonal12

Oct 7, 2017
This game is insane! You start off, and if you're a good person, you get demoted and your new boss wants to give your gf to your buddy, who's incidentally her ex. wow! A kick to the b@lls to start things off! It seems at this point NTR is a must, you just have to pick your poison, it'll hurt either way. Is there a way to avoid all NTR? Is the Harem route possible, without triggering NTR?

SolarEclipsed

Donor
Nov 6, 2017
I can't believe how much people are complaining about all this. If it really bothers you, there are other games out there.

Yeah, feedback can be helpful. A lot of what I'm seeing is coming off as just bitching at the creator for not catering to your particular taste. If it's not for you, move on.

I'm enjoying The Engagement so far. I do often find it difficult to find the new scene introduced in an update, but that's a reflection of the way the story branches. It can be solved easily with a walkthrough of scene guide.

Speak of, is there a walkthrough or scene guide of the latest update?
I noticed a lot of bitching, when speaking to people I try to be constructive rather than destructive. As for a walkthrough, there isn't one. I know how to get both of the Emily NTR scenes. I remember getting the first scene with Suzie and am assuming that the second scene is linked to the first
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
As I said earlier, because of rendering speed, only the new update from July will have the balance. Version 1.3.0 in June will have 2 new erotic scenes: a girl with a bad guy, and a flashback.

SolarEclipsed

Donor
Nov 6, 2017
This game is insane! You start off, and if you're a good person, you get demoted and your new boss wants to give your gf to your buddy, who's incidentally her ex. wow! A kick to the b@lls to start things off! It seems at this point NTR is a must, you just have to pick your poison, it'll hurt either way. Is there a way to avoid all NTR? Is the Harem route possible, without triggering NTR?
Be nice to both girls

I Steal Your Cats
Donor
Oct 4, 2017
At the beginning, we intended to have a balance like this:
- You will lose Emily if you want to have Suzie. Which led to the first choice: If you go with Suzie, Emily will go with Alex. At that time, we didn't intend to bring harem into The Engagement because we couldn't see how a man can marry 2 women at the same time (this game was named The Engagement because you would propose to one of the girls at the end of the game). But now, we don't force the game into a legal marriage anymore, so the Harem route is a go. And the first choice will be adjusted when we recode the game in June.
- We intended to have a balance in scenes: the number of romantic love scenes would be the same as the number of the scenes between the other guys & the girls. But we were new in Daz3D and rendered real slow.

View attachment 308839

16 hours for the above image.

But right now, after the help of DecentMonkey Creator (Fashion Business) & Obsidu Creator (The Kingdom), we decrease the time of rendering:

View attachment 308841

3 hours for the above image.

And above all, we are saving money to buy a new desktop to render faster.

Even our patrons think that The Engagement doesn't have enough scenes between the MC & the girls. We know that. But at the time, we were only able to render a route at a time. And we chose the routes in which the MC didn't have the girls after a poll.

But this won't be a problem anymore so the romantic love route will appear more and more in future updates.

Glad I could help you reduce the render speed. If you need anymore help just let me know.

From the constructive criticism that I have read here (disregarding the bitching), everything that has mentioned I believe the dev is aware of and is rectifying it as he mentions it quite often what he needs to do in his Discord. Hope this helps clarify the confusion that I seem to see.

Reactions: Captain Kitty

Allamante

Apr 9, 2019
I very much enjoy your game as well. The rendering is excellent and the storyline / game of influence is quie interesting as well. Keep up the good work and looking forward to the next update . Thanks !

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
The shower scene is under consideration to be deleted or not. The reason: ugly scenes, the boobs of Emily were twisted and the image after she got out of the shower was bad also. For the complain why Emily left because of the shower: even the MC wondered if Emily was crazy or not. Please notice that dialogue. Because that kind of metal illness of Emily was an intention of the game from the beginning. So if we delete that scene, it is because the bad quality of images (before releasing version 1.0.0, we told our patrons that the first half of 1.0.0 would be ugly - the previous renderer.)

For the problem that the MC is demoted. It's true that I don't live in a Western country and in my country, the boss can do that without the interfering from the government. But in the game, we wrote that the MC and the boss had a contract, in which if the MC couldn't reach the sales target, he would be removed from his position. If that kind of contract still isn't possible in western business, that was our mistake. We admit that.

For the no panty scene, it will be deleted because it's true that it's nonsense like everyone says.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ursus4321

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
For some other problems, such as why Emily could be easily frustrated and suspected that the MC was chasing Suzie, please notice what she said when she reconciled with the MC in a certain route. But the scene in the hotel will be altered because it was bad also.

SolarEclipsed

Donor
Nov 6, 2017
For the problem that the MC is demoted. It's true that I don't live in a Western country and in my country, the boss can do that without the interfering from the government. But in the game, we wrote that the MC and the boss had a contract, in which if the MC couldn't reach the sales target, he would be removed from his position. If that kind of contract still isn't possible in western business, that was our mistake. We admit that.
It is dependant on where you set the game. In the USA there is employment at will where the person can be fired for any reason at anytime, but can also quit at anytime. So a contractual obligation to remove him if he didn't meet his sales targets would be unnecessary. Most other countries you can be demoted but it would have to have a very good reason not reaching sales target would not be one of them. They would also have to keep his position open whilst he went through the appeals process unless there was a probationary period, and most bosses that callous would have just got rid of them not demote them.

2.30 star(s) 44 Votes