laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
If you don't have time now that's fine, it's not urgent or anything. Just so you know there's confusion, you can answer it any time later.

I've studied the walkthrough and experimented, and it looks like you have to either molest Suzie when you spend the first night with her, or let her get drunk, take her home and then molest her, or else the romance route with her gets closed regardless of what other actions you've taken. This seems wrong because doing either of these will make Emily furious when she finds out. Doing either of those should likely lock Emily into leaving you just like letting Brie take Suzie locks her romance permanently. I would suggest that once Suzie's romance is active it should stay open unless you let Brie have her, choosing not to molest her shouldn't close it if it's already open.[

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
If you don't have time now that's fine, it's not urgent or anything. Just so you know there's confusion, you can answer it any time later.

I've studied the walkthrough and experimented, and it looks like you have to either molest Suzie when you spend the first night with her, or let her get drunk, take her home and then molest her, or else the romance route with her gets closed regardless of what other actions you've taken. This seems wrong because doing either of these will make Emily furious when she finds out. Doing either of those should likely lock Emily into leaving you just like letting Brie take Suzie locks her romance permanently. I would suggest that once Suzie's romance is active it should stay open unless you let Brie have her, choosing not to molest her shouldn't close it if it's already open.
This is unreal no way on Heaven or Hell would a scenario like this happen What am I suppose to do I got to the point were Jim almost penetrate her last chance with image his member is next to hers but I couldn't take it anymore and stopped him then he kicks us out I wouldn't be able to look at her the same she'll officially be a Dumpster to me if I let it continue

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Some constructive criticism if I may.

The whole development process seems to have been built around key scenes that you wanted to show. For example, you wanted to show some NTR groping or whatever, so you make a scene with it and fit the character, plot, etc into it with no regards to narrative flow (Not saying thats how you made the game, but thats what it felt like when playing). The game just drags you from scene to scene that doesn't really connect and the characters are so one dimensional. Suzie has almost no will power or any characteristic at all. I love submissive women, but in this case, it comes off as more of a person devoid of all thought process. The whole situation with Emily is weird and doesn't make any sense. Its just a driving point for her to hook up with Alex. The dialogue for every scene is so wooden. There is no flow to the conversation or even a conversation at all. The dialogue is strictly for the main plot points and the scene ends.

If the game continues in this same manner, I don't see it getting anywhere. Let us get to know the characters a bit first. Try to bring in a script writer who can make a more natural flow for the plot. Also, try to make the characters stand out in some way. You can have some stereotypical or outlandish characters or characters that behave logically and act like real people. In this game, they have no defining characteristics other than the fact that every single one of them acts illogically in any given situation.

For comparison, look at BaDIK. We have the SJW vegan activist type of girl (white hair one). We have the super rich girl who is elegant and graceful but very kind hearted and down to earth. We have the outgoing and energetic home town girl. There is the redhead mean girl. The alpha bitch. The strict moody quiet librarian. Etc Etc.
{My Man You Are Godsend Way To Stick The Facts Priceless} I couldn't care less if any of these games had Adult Scene I'm here for Outstanding Story-Telling ever since I played The Twist last year I've loved these games. I'd tried to voice my opinion but got muted by Admin Twice so I just keep Silent. You brought Tears to my Eyes with this, I always Felt Like a Tuna in a Tank with Sharks I tilt my Hat to you knowing I am not Alone.

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
We're in 2019 whatever happened to Cops/Sexual Harassment/Rape/Lawsuit this women is smart enough to land a Job at this Major Company as a new employee she is good enough for boss to already send her on business trips but shes so naive when it comes to Work Place Inappropriate Behavior hahaha that's all I can do, if this game was more like a Fantasy it would be easier to accept these Brain Dead NPC Logic but game is more realistic based I can't wrap my head around this one. I thought this was a realistic game what those rules don't exist and not only that the Boss has conspire on this come on now this is not realistic whatsoever you know how many different people would be Indicted if after Suzie decides to call Rape even the MC for just sitting their and allowing it to happen Lawsuit City and her Boss would compromise His lively-hood, His Company or His Reputation for a client to sign a contract this is Unreal.

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Can anyone suggest me good game like this with Asian model?
Primal Instinct Fan Freaking Tastic this is the 2nd game I've played were I actually thought the right choice is to break up with current wife let her get NTR and start a new life second time I've chose all bad choice to make wife leave me cause I want Asian chick she seems like the right choice even if it's for selfish reasons she actually loves MC wife does too but it seems like even getting married to her she is still a loose girl and she keeps secrets from her husband to me she is not loyal.

Reactions: Altrekzz

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Hi, I'm too busy these days so I can't follow this topic.
If you have a request, question, suggestion... or anything you wanna tell us, please leave a comment here:

Thank you.

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Was pretty surprised when I saw the title page, I'm guessing you guys are sharing characters with Timestamps?

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Was pretty surprised when I saw the title page, I'm guessing you guys are sharing characters with Timestamps?
No, we don't.
We haven't played Timestamps.
DanielsK, MrDots, DecentMonkey, T4bbo... and some more are the game creators gave us the motivation to make games.
But we haven't played Timestamps.

Reactions: petrenko8

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
This is unreal no way on Heaven or Hell would a scenario like this happen What am I suppose to do I got to the point were Jim almost penetrate her last chance with image his member is next to hers but I couldn't take it anymore and stopped him then he kicks us out I wouldn't be able to look at her the same she'll officially be a Dumpster to me if I let it continue
You're quoting me, but I'm not sure what that has to do with what I said?
Hi, I'm too busy these days so I can't follow this topic.
If you have a request, question, suggestion... or anything you wanna tell us, please leave a comment here:

Thank you.
Patreon is a terrible platform for discussions compared to a proper forum. I very rarely engage with creators on there; as far as I'm concerned it's just a vehicle to get my support to them, actual discussions should take place on a better medium.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
You're quoting me, but I'm not sure what that has to do with what I said?

Patreon is a terrible platform for discussions compared to a proper forum. I very rarely engage with creators on there; as far as I'm concerned it's just a vehicle to get my support to them, actual discussions should take place on a better medium.
There are 2 things make me don't want to engage here anymore:
First: all good reviews were deleted, only bad reviews left.
Second: I don't like the ways many people comment here. Only some comments I wanna answer. So I stop reading comments on this page.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019

I've studied the walkthrough and experimented, and it looks like you have to either molest Suzie when you spend the first night with her, or let her get drunk, take her home and then molest her, or else the romance route with her gets closed regardless of what other actions you've taken. This seems wrong because doing either of these will make Emily furious when she finds out. Doing either of those should likely lock Emily into leaving you just like letting Brie take Suzie locks her romance permanently. I would suggest that once Suzie's romance is active it should stay open unless you let Brie have her, choosing not to molest her shouldn't close it if it's already open.
I don't think kissing a girl and touching her is 'molesting' when she accepts without reluctance.
Furthermore, many people know that sometimes girls like alpha males (or assholes).
In real life, when I was gentle (ask before a kiss), most girls didn't like me.
When I acted more assertively (kissing and touching without asking), most girls liked that.

Why is that if you don't kiss her, the romantic route will be closed?
Because she is dating Alex.
Suzie is a complicated girl.
She won't fall for a gentleman though she looks like a shy girl.
She kicks Jim's face when he is trying to have sex with her.
But when she is on the verge of losing her job (meaning going back to her home country since she is a foreigner who just finished studying oversea at the current country in game), she lets him do what he wants.

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
The Walkthrough link on Mega is down:

The file you are trying to download is no longer available.
This could be due to the following reasons:
The file has been removed because of a ToS/AUP violation.
Invalid URL - the link you are trying to access does not exist
The file has been deleted by the user.

Toka3

Mar 23, 2019
View attachment 264152

Overview:
The Engagement
is the story about you and people around you. You are on a business trip with Suzie (your best friend's girl). You have this chance to have her for yourself. But you may lose your current girlfriend, Emily. Each decision makes a different outcome. Can you have all the girls or no girl? It's all your decisions.

Some explanations about playing The Engagement:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2019-03-23
Release Date: 2019-03-23
Developer: NTR Adult Games
Censored: No
Version: 0.3.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Trailer:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Linux
(v0.2.1): - -
Mac
(v0.3): - - -
Win Compressed (v0.3): - -

Mac Compressed (v0.3): - -
thanks @matt2211 for links

Walkthrough:

View attachment 264074 View attachment 264076 View attachment 264077 View attachment 264078 View attachment 264079 View attachment 264081 View attachment 264082 View attachment 264083 View attachment 264084 View attachment 264085 View attachment 264086 View attachment 264087 View attachment 264088 View attachment 264089 View attachment 264090 View attachment 264091 View attachment 264092 View attachment 264093
Walkthrough link down
Could anyone upload the walkthrough for me please?

Reactions: iMagnor

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I don't think kissing a girl and touching her is 'molesting' when she accepts without reluctance.
[...]
Why is that if you don't kiss her, the romantic route will be closed?
We're not talking about just kissing her though, I did that. The things you have to do are spooning up to her in bed and stripping her clothes off. How are those things not molesting her? I'm pretty sure if you do either to most girls they'll think you're going to rape them.

Considering that all Suzie does differently in this case is talking to you about work when she is already sat right next to you, it really shouldn't take much for her to do that. My suggestion would be to switch to a point based system (the points don't have to be visible to the player, although that is clearer), that would let you set different thresholds for different things.

There's also the matter of Emily; the reason I didn't molest Suzie (apart from it seeming far too fast) was that you said before how if you want both girls you need to be careful. I figured that going after Suzie without Emily on board would result in the NTR route for Emily. Are players supposed to need the walkthrough? Because if the logical choices are the wrong ones, they will.

2.30 star(s) 44 Votes