Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
We will release version 0.3.1 (fix lagging bug & rewrite all the texts) around March 23rd-26th, version 1.0 on April 07th.
first of all, already great game with lots of potential (in my mind)

second i love when devs actually give precise and concrete intel on the development process, makes it much easier to follow the game, and i am sure more patrons will be coming your way.

Reactions: Captain Kitty

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Some constructive criticism if I may.

The whole development process seems to have been built around key scenes that you wanted to show. For example, you wanted to show some NTR groping or whatever, so you make a scene with it and fit the character, plot, etc into it with no regards to narrative flow (Not saying thats how you made the game, but thats what it felt like when playing). The game just drags you from scene to scene that doesn't really connect and the characters are so one dimensional. Suzie has almost no will power or any characteristic at all. I love submissive women, but in this case, it comes off as more of a person devoid of all thought process. The whole situation with Emily is weird and doesn't make any sense. Its just a driving point for her to hook up with Alex. The dialogue for every scene is so wooden. There is no flow to the conversation or even a conversation at all. The dialogue is strictly for the main plot points and the scene ends.

If the game continues in this same manner, I don't see it getting anywhere. Let us get to know the characters a bit first. Try to bring in a script writer who can make a more natural flow for the plot. Also, try to make the characters stand out in some way. You can have some stereotypical or outlandish characters or characters that behave logically and act like real people. In this game, they have no defining characteristics other than the fact that every single one of them acts illogically in any given situation.

For comparison, look at BaDIK. We have the SJW vegan activist type of girl (white hair one). We have the super rich girl who is elegant and graceful but very kind hearted and down to earth. We have the outgoing and energetic home town girl. There is the redhead mean girl. The alpha bitch. The strict moody quiet librarian. Etc Etc.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
@Captain Kitty I still don't understand how this works.
Looking at the walkthrough, it says that if Suzie likes you enough she'll talk to you about failing to sign the contract, but I didn't get that. How many points with Suzie do you need for that? I've protected her at every step but the first one (where you stay on the phone with Emily), but she still calls Alex at that point.

LordD99

Aug 15, 2017
Have you seen the scene Suzie kick Jim in the face?
For other problems, I've answered all of them in this topic.
Man, tbh. I love it. Is there a gangbang for suzie or Emily in the future? Maybe not sex yet just kiss or cunninglingus with two or more man on suzie or emily like Mr.Brie event :devilish:. The more the merrier :devilish:
Suzie.jpg

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Lagging Problem - Not Anymore

We don't know if we should cry or laugh.
After many times checking, the reason for this problem is so stupid: We open more images without closing previous images.
Each scene you see in the game has many images from the beginning to the current image you see on the screen.
Which means the game loads a lot of images at the same time.
We're sorry for this problem due to no experience in coding.

Version 0.3.1 (fix lagging problem & add more texts) will be out in some days more.
Version 1.0 will be released as scheduled on April 07th, with around 150 images (the longest update, version 0.3 only has 102 images).

Thank you for supporting us.

NTR Adult Games on Patreon

CR0200.jpg

Dec 21, 2018
Lagging Problem - Not Anymore

We don't know if we should cry or laugh.
After many times checking, the reason for this problem is so stupid: We open more images without closing previous images.
Each scene you see in the game has many images from the beginning to the current image you see on the screen.
Which means the game loads a lot of images at the same time.
We're sorry for this problem due to no experience in coding.

Version 0.3.1 (fix lagging problem & add more texts) will be out in some days more.
Version 1.0 will be released as scheduled on April 07th, with around 150 images (the longest update, version 0.3 only has 102 images).

View attachment 267731
You guys (or gals) are awesome.

SUPPORT THESE DEVS guys, so we can keep this game going!

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
If you need a walkthrough:

If you let Jim takes Suzie after drinking => she will kick Jim and will hate you for life because at that time, there is no reason for her to let Jim do what he wants.

To make her come to Jim's house and lose herself, you must wait until she is threaten to be fired. The problem is: if you let her call Winton or Alex, they won't tell her to go meet Jim. So to persuade her to go to Jim's house, you must be on the romantic route with her. If she likes you and trusts you, she will ask you what she should do.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
We don't use the points system.
We use the 'if' system.
I'm not sure what that means; do you mean you just have a flag set if you are on Suzie's romantic route or not? Sounds less flexible, but it could work. But in that case, I'm not getting the flag set because I get the wrong scene at the point I mentioned.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
I'm not sure what that means; do you mean you just have a flag set if you are on Suzie's romantic route or not? Sounds less flexible, but it could work. But in that case, I'm not getting the flag set because I get the wrong scene at the point I mentioned.
The details are explained in the walkthrough. It's very long and I don't have much time now.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
The details are explained in the walkthrough. It's very long and I don't have much time now.
If you don't have time now that's fine, it's not urgent or anything. Just so you know there's confusion, you can answer it any time later.

I've studied the walkthrough and experimented, and it looks like you have to either molest Suzie when you spend the first night with her, or let her get drunk, take her home and then molest her, or else the romance route with her gets closed regardless of what other actions you've taken. This seems wrong because doing either of these will make Emily furious when she finds out. Doing either of those should likely lock Emily into leaving you just like letting Brie take Suzie locks her romance permanently. I would suggest that once Suzie's romance is active it should stay open unless you let Brie have her, choosing not to molest her shouldn't close it if it's already open.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

We've just finished version 0.3.1, which fixed the lagging problem:

Version 1.0.0 will be released on April 07th with around 170 images (includes an animated sexual intercourse with 33 frames).

Best Regards,

OF0100.jpg

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

We've just finished version 0.3.1, which fixed the lagging problem:

Version 1.0.0 will be released on April 07th with around 170 images (includes an animated sexual intercourse with 33 frames).

Best Regards,

View attachment 268176
This image is wrong and is being remade.

2.30 star(s) 44 Votes