blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Well damn someone went to town on the Op glad I have my monitor brightness turned down and the trailer music seems like I'm playing a terrible spy game but other besides that will look forward to more content in the future wish the best for the Dev NTR is a touchy Genre to tackle in most games

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Motherfucker.

How did this god damn OP turn into motherfucking Rainbow Brite in the 2 hours after I updated it.

I am not happy, good sir.

Mar 4, 2019
So far from my gameplay it seems like I can have "no girl" because it looks like a forced ntr game. GF wants to get with BF and BF's GF wants to get with everyone except you despite which route I took. At the end it told me basically if I didn't see these "some other guy's dick poking a girl" scenes, I needed to play again... So if you want to go the nice guy or harem route, maybe this isn't your game.

Reactions: damien_sensei

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
ahhh..the compressed version is the low quality...normally when i see compressed i think of @crust and when i think of low quality..i see it labled as..low quality...less confusing :p
ok..no difference..guess its not the graphic size thats lagging it to hell...

D

Deleted member 992182

maybe you have a point but then the opposite could be said for the staunchly pro NTR gang as i have heard many say oh no not another Incest game. swings and roundabouts my friend swings and roundabouts !
Yeah, no. You missed the point.

One is getting off on the thought of fucking a blood relative. Mother (!), daughter (!!!!) , sister, aunt, etc. Basically one of the worst things you could get hard thinking about.

The other is a guy banging a girl you want to or already do bang. So, no, it can't be flipped. One is abhorent and the other is just unfortunate.

But you do you! No judgements because they're just stories. Ya know, fake. Ya know, nothing to get angry about to the point of crying about it.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Well seems the promised sexy content and taking virginity is only when you go on a NTR route so far, so if you are not into that you better leave this game alone for quite a while longer it seems. I do like the renders of the girls, even if there is no real content for me or other non NTR players in the game yet. Ah well, I will check back in a month or three if anything changed.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018

One is getting off on the thought of fucking a blood relative. Mother (!), daughter (!!!!) , sister, aunt, etc. Basically one of the worst things you could get hard thinking about.

The other is a guy banging a girl you want to or already do bang. So, no, it can't be flipped. One is abhorent and the other is just unfortunate.

But you do you! No judgements because they're just stories. Ya know, fake. Ya know, nothing to get angry about to the point of crying about it.
Hahaha, well to me letting a douchebag have sex with and break/rape/blackmail someone I care for whether she is a love interest or not is way more abhorrent as the idea of two adult people con-sensually agreeing to have an incestual relation. Cheating or cuckolding as a story plot or to drive a story is no problem for me though.

Also remember there are quite a few countries where incest is not forbidden as such, but having sex with a minor is if you are the legal guardian. Last whether you are blood, step, adopt or completely unrelated to the minor. Same as that there are rules against teachers and social workers having sex with their students/clients.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018

no i got the point i just don't agree with it as i said swings and roundabouts i won't argue with you because it's pointless doing so.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
I did reduce the quality of the game. The one who shared didn't share that link.
But I think the reason is not because of the image's size.
I'm contacting the author of renpy for a solution.
As I said earlier, the reason is not coming from the images.
We believe it comes from the codes.
Actually we have 8 routes in this game and this is the first time we make a game so maybe the codes are so stupid.
At the moment, we test with 3 laptops.
The laptop which is used to render runs smooth.
But for 2 old laptops, the game is lagging after running for some minutes.
The only solution is: save the game when it is lagging at restart the game.
For those that the game is lagging from the beginning, we will try to find a solution.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
"just gonna quickly use the light on my phone here to see your pussy unsuspiciously..." bitch for real? go read a book or two before "writing" this.
Where does that come from?
The actual texts in the game are:
Alex: "Hmm, it's so dark here."
Emily: "Oh my goodness! I'm not wearing a panty right now."
Emily: "I forgot that I'm not with 'the MC's name' tonight."
Emily: "I hope he can't see anything in the dark."
Alex: "I will use my phone to light it up."
Alex: "Oh man."
Alex: "She's not wearing a panty."

Please don't play this game if you don't like it.
Why must I hear those impolite words from those who play this game for free?

From now on, I won't say anything in this forum anymore.
I will support our patrons on my patreon site.

KyoriKusagami

Nov 10, 2017
Guys, if you don't like the Cheating path, Why do you play this path? There's no reason unless masochism, use the Walkthrough to avoid it and wait for the next harem and romance path update. That's why I'm waiting for 0.4 chapter 2 version. Complaints with no substance don't resolve any problem

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Guys, if you don't like the Cheating path, Why do you play this path? There's no reason unless masochism, use the Walkthrough to avoid it and wait for the next harem and romance path update. That's why I'm waiting for 0.4 chapter 2 version. Complaints with no substance don't resolve any problem
I would have, but I remember a while ago with the release of 0.2 it was said there would be sex with Susie in the 0.3 version if you protected her, so I decided to wait for the 0.3 version and when it came out tried it. It only forgot to mention that sex with Susie would only be if you set your own girlfriend on a NTR path and not for the non NTR routes. In itself fair enough but if had known that I would have waited longer before trying game out indeed. :p

Edit: Now to make sure I do not hate the game and even love the renders, just the set up of the NTR routes and the way the characters are setup that will be doing the NTR means that the NTR routes will not be for me. For those who love them, have fun. :)

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Is it just me ? tried again and again with different ways 53803667_896885257164408_5353112457365684224_n.png

2.30 star(s) 44 Votes