RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
anyone else having extreme slowness and lag issues with this game?..its the only ren'py game i've played(have played hundreds)that has ever lagged non-stop from start to finish.
Was fine on my end, even with skipping a lot of text.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
anyone else having extreme slowness and lag issues with this game?..its the only ren'py game i've played(have played hundreds)that has ever lagged non-stop from start to finish.
It has something to do with the image size I think, the dev himself said that for next update o.4 he is gonna use images in the kb size ranger, currently he uses images that are 32MB EACH !!... Thats gonna mess up transitions on anyone's computer...

Reactions: OzBrit

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
It has something to do with the image size I think, the dev himself said that for next update o.4 he is gonna use images in the kb size ranger, currently he uses images that are 32MB EACH !!... Thats gonna mess up transitions on anyone's computer...
HOLY WTF BATMAN!!! no wonder my old dellfromhell takes 30+ seconds to go from scene to scene :O

Reactions: OzBrit

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
Mike Tyson has the right to choose to let that happen or stop it from happening.
It is just that you think he will stop that from happening for sure.
But in reality, he has the right to let that happen.
And you are not him to know for sure.
For this game, you are the main character and have the right to stop it or let it happen.

Next version will be for romantic love route. :eek:
Please don't waste your time responding to dumb comments, it's not worth it.

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Are you sure? unpacked the images folder is only 350mb, with 250 images.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
If this was only a NTR game, I wouldn't be here, but supposedly its not. I generally don't go to NTR only games and cry about NTR, that's stupid.
Im one of the biggest NTR haters around, but I gotta say your making something out of nothing... The MC is not a weakling in this game so far due to the fact that he can block the NTR route succesfully any time he wants !!

The dev would only be lying if he said his MC is strong and then when the asian girl is about to be fucked presents you with choices like
1. Watch her get fucked and stroke your tiny peepee
2. Try to stop it, get your ass kicked and still watch her get fucked (lulz god hates joo)

Instead the dev does what EVERY NTR game should do present you with choices like
2. Be a Man and fuck up the douche-bag while claiming what is yours !! (I love my life *puts on sunglasses*)

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Im one of the biggest NTR haters around, but I gotta say your making something out of nothing... The MC is not a weakling in this game so far due to the fact that he can block the NTR route succesfully any time he wants !!

The dev would only be lying if he said his MC is strong and then when the asian girl is about to be fucked presents you with choices like
2. Try to stop it, get your ass kicked and still watch her get fucked (lulz god hates joo)

Instead the dev does what EVERY NTR game should do present you with choices like
2. Be a Man and fuck up the douche-bag while claiming what is yours !! (I love my life *puts on sunglasses*)
seeing how most of my brothers like you as well as myself i think i should trust if you think this game is worth my time then i will download it

Reactions: Master of Puppets

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Everyone seems to be completely missing what I'm saying completely. To say that the MC isn't a weakling is wrong when hes both a weakling and not one at the same time, its up to the players choices. When you post something like hes not a weakling it comes off a disingenuous to me, because he is and isn't. I do agree this has got out of hand and cluttered a lot more of the thread then it should have.

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I don't agree completely, not every NTR game should give you the options to stop NTR. I think that there should be more games out there that are completely focused on NTR, rather then the games that focus 50/50.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
seeing how most of my brothers like you as well as myself i think i should trust if you think this game is worth my time then i will download it
Its decent, if the dev doesnt get pushed around by his patrons and stays true to keeping the routes separate the game has potential... so far the planned routes are

Emily - the girlfriend route - this one lets you keep your GF, not sure if you can cock-block others from the asian so she can remain true to her own BF, hopefully...

Suzie - the asian route - this one has you switch the GF for the super hot asian, no idea if you can give up the GF to the asian's BF, or keep her single, or if she will fuck the whole town then...

Harem route - You stay as Emily's BF, but also fuck the asian hottie, and dont let anyone do anything to either, hopefully 3somes with both at the same time in the future !

Cuck route- You become a pathetic voyeur and watch and enjoy as both girls get fucked by random assholes that in real life would never score with either of these chicks except in their dreams

NTR route - you make stupid decisions and watch as the girls get fucked while your MC cries himself to sleep in the fetal position...

To be fair @King Monkey Mon , I'd say wait a bit before trying it, the dev has said that there was a mistake between the artist, and the coder... and you see a scene your not supposed to in the Harem path that might trigger you, if you want further details you can read my back and forth with the dev a page or 2 ago.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i'll return to this game when he reduces the graphic size..it keeps booting me out and the game does not autosave so i cannot return to the previous "normal" autosave point all ren'py games have...other than that..game is full of the most despicable twats ever created..the most retarded asian hottie in history..the most yawn inducing GF ever..and..well maybe i shouldnt play this..i only play it to look at Suzie Lee because otherwise it is a horrid juvenile game..lol

Reactions: Master of Puppets

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
At the end of the chapter it yells at you showing you that scene saying something along the lines of "Oh did you miss this scene, go back and replay." That combined with the only scene being NTR is obviously pushing the player to take the weakling path.
What is this?
I never said 'YOU MUST GO BACK TO SEE THAT SCEEN.'
You can stop the game right at that time.

"If you haven't seen this scene..."
"...or this scene, we're pretty sure that you didn't reach the end of those routes."
"Please play again to discover all of the erotic contents."

Am I wrong to tell people that they could miss a scene?
:ROFLMAO:

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
i'll return to this game when he reduces the graphic size..it keeps booting me out and the game does not autosave so i cannot return to the previous "normal" autosave point all ren'py games have...other than that..game is full of the most despicable twats ever created..the most retarded asian hottie in history..the most yawn inducing GF ever..and..well maybe i shouldnt play this..i only play it to look at Suzie Lee because otherwise it is a horrid juvenile game..lol
I did reduce the quality of the game. The one who shared didn't share that link.
But I think the reason is not because of the image's size.
I'm contacting the author of renpy for a solution.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
I don't agree completely, not every NTR game should give you the options to stop NTR. I think that there should be more games out there that are completely focused on NTR, rather then the games that focus 50/50.
Most are that way... so you dont need to worry about that... look at "Bully", what recently happened with "Because I Love Her", "Culture Shock", "The Tyrant" the list goes on and on.... the ones that led you avoid it are the pathetic minority...

Anyway I guess we will just agree to disagree...

This game is primarily NTR focused saying "the MC isnt strong unless the NTR choice didnt exist" is basically saying F*** the people that want the NTR content which is wrong (cant believe I am defending NTR content).... just as it would be wrong for NTR lovers to say "if you dont like the NTR content leave, we want that content to take over this game"...

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
What is this?
I never said 'YOU MUST GO BACK TO SEE THAT SCEEN.'
You can stop the game right at that time.

"If you haven't seen this scene..."
"...or this scene, we're pretty sure that you didn't reach the end of those routes."
"Please play again to discover all of the erotic contents."

Am I wrong to tell people that they could miss a scene?
:ROFLMAO:
That's why I said push my friend, and not force. When most of the content is mostly on one route, and the game even gives you a little reminder at the end, that pushes people to go play that route.

No you're not wrong to tell people that they could have missed content, in fact I like it, but that doesn't mean it doesn't do it.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
HOLY WTF BATMAN!!! no wonder my old dellfromhell takes 30+ seconds to go from scene to scene :O
In the High Quality version, each image is more than 1MB.
In the Low Quality version, each image is under 300kb.

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Most are that way... so you dont need to worry about that... look at "Bully", what recently happened with "Because I Love Her", "Culture Shock", "The Tyrant" the list goes on and on.... the ones that led you avoid it are the pathetic minority...
Well 2 of those are 50/50, and 2 are basically Only NTR, Yes I know "Because I Love Her" isn't going to be only NTR, but right now it is. Most of what happened recently with that thread wasn't primarily NTR related though, it was strange writing.

As for the Bully, I don't like it at ALL, but i'm glad it exists.

The other 2 are goodgames in my book, The Tyrant is better then the other IMO though. I have issues with the way that Culture shock is setup and the writers decisions, but its not bad.

also we're really off topic.

2.30 star(s) 44 Votes