RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Wait so MC isnt a wimp, but he lets a dude fuck his friends girlfriend in front of him? This isn't a real game lol. Also the only sex scene is NTR.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Wait so MC isnt a wimp, but he lets a dude fuck his friends girlfriend in front of him? This isn't a real game lol. Also the only sex scene is NTR.
Why did you let him fuck her? I remember that you can stop him and threaten to kick him or punch him. You didn't choose to stop him, that makes the MC become a weak bastard. That's not the game's fault.
You expect the MC to be strong when you are the one decide not to stop others fucking the girl?

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Why did you let him fuck her? I remember that you can stop him and threaten to kick him or punch him. You didn't choose to stop him, that makes the MC become a weak bastard. That's not the game's fault.
You expect the MC to be strong when you are the one decide not to stop others fucking the girl?
It just seems to directly contradict you saying hes not a wimp, then giving options that makes him even less then a wimp. Oh yeah and I chose those options because the game kept nagging me that I didn't see all the content, that and its the only actual scene.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
It just seems to directly contradict you saying hes not a wimp, then giving options that makes him even less then a wimp. Oh yeah and I chose those options because the game kept nagging me that I didn't see all the content, that and its the only actual scene.
Remember, you (the Main Character) is not a weakling. But your actions can make you win or lose all the girls.

Sorry, I'm on the phone and this is like this.
You miss the point here. It is YOU (not him). YOU are the MC, not he is the MC. YOU are not a weakling. But YOU have the right to behave like a coward. If I force YOU to act like a man, this will not be a game anymore but just a manga.

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Remember, you (the Main Character) is not a weakling. But your actions can make you win or lose all the girls.

Sorry, I'm on the phone and this is like this.
You miss the point here. It is YOU (not him). YOU are the MC, not he is the MC. YOU are not a weakling. But YOU have the right to behave like a coward. If I force YOU to act like a man, this will not be a game anymore but just a manga.
Then you shouldn't have said that he isn't a weakling, because hes not anything then. You saying hes not a weakling means you shouldn't give him options to be a cuck (I mean I dont want to call him a cuck because not even a cuck would whore their friends gf out and watch it). What you're giving the player is a blank slate, hes not anything till the player gives him an order.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Then you shouldn't have said that he isn't a weakling, because hes not anything then. You saying hes not a weakling means you shouldn't give him options to be a cuck (I mean I dont want to call him a cuck because not even a cuck would whore their friends gf out and watch it). What you're giving the player is a blank slate, hes not anything till the player gives him an order.
But your actions can make you win or lose all the girls.

Did you read that?

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Who is the Main Character?

That is YOU.

YOU are a strong man, not a weakling. But YOU have the right to choose how you behave.

If YOU behave like a hero, girls will fall for YOU.

If YOU behave like a coward, don't complain why YOU are a strong man but behave like a weakling.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
There was a stupid guy (not you) who played this game for free by the link above but came to my patreon page and said that 'You're a liar, lying about the MC not a weakling.'

What is it?
YOU are the MC, and YOU are not a weakling. But YOU behave like a weakling then coomplain about that?
YOU only have the right to complain if in this game, the MC can't fight back.
Now YOU have the right to protect the girl and complain about 'not a weakling'?

Why must I explain these simple things?

Reactions: Master of Puppets

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
But your actions can make you win or lose all the girls.

Did you read that?
You just don't get it. You don't go and say the MC isn't a weakling, if he wasn't those options wouldn't appear in the first place. What the main character is, is nothing till you decide what to do with him.

Reactions: Shirafune

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
You just don't get it. You don't go and say the MC isn't a weakling, if he wasn't those options wouldn't appear in the first place. What the main character is, is nothing till you decide what to do with him.
Do you say that Mike Tyson doesn't have the right to behave like a coward? :ROFLMAO:

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Do you say that Mike Tyson doesn't have the right to behave like a coward? :ROFLMAO:
I don't know how that relates to anything, but no I wouldn't expect to have Mike Tyson watch his friends virgin gf get fucked in front of him.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
I don't know how that relates to anything, but no I wouldn't expect to have Mike Tyson watch his friends virgin gf get fucked in front of him.
im kinda confused why would you try out a game that has NTR adult games as name for the creator if your not into NTR

NTR was obviously going to the main focus of the game even though i havent played it yet i know of what happens in these types games Netori isnt a tag in games

im only surpised that his game seems like it comes out every other week due to it came out in the early February thats good for business alot people like that

Reactions: deluges

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Mike Tyson has the right to choose to let that happen or stop it from happening.
It is just that you think he will stop that from happening for sure.
But in reality, he has the right to let that happen.
And you are not him to know for sure.
For this game, you are the main character and have the right to stop it or let it happen.
im kinda confused why would you try out a game that has NTR adult games as name for the creator if your not into NTR

NTR was obviously going to the main focus of the game even though i havent played it yet i know of what happens in these types games Netori isnt a tag in games

im only surpised that his game seems like it comes out every other due to it came out in the early February
Next version will be for romantic love route. :eek:

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017

im only surpised that his game seems like it comes out every other due to it came out in the early February
My issue isn't the NTR its that he says the MC isn't a weakling, he is both a weakling and isn't one, its up to the player, to put on your Patreon and on here that he isn't is just wrong. Plus the fact that the game obviously pushes you towards being a weakling currently, despite advertising that the MC isn't one.

Let the records show I suggested making the whole game NTR.

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Mike Tyson has the right to choose to let that happen or stop it from happening.
It is just that you think he will stop that from happening for sure.
But in reality, he has the right to let that happen.
And you are not him to know for sure.
For this game, you are the main character and have the right to stop it or let it happen.
Clearly you can't see what i'm saying, so lets just stop going in circles.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
My issue isn't the NTR its that he says the MC isn't a weakling, he is both a weakling and isn't one, its up to the player, to put on your Patreon and on here that he isn't is just wrong. Plus the fact that the game obviously pushes you towards being a weakling currently, despite advertising that the MC isn't one.

Let the records show I suggested making the whole game NTR.
Who pushes you towards being a weakling when you can stop the incident?

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
anyone else having extreme slowness and lag issues with this game?..its the only ren'py game i've played(have played hundreds)that has ever lagged non-stop from start to finish.

Reactions: OzBrit

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Who pushes you towards being a weakling when you can stop the incident?
At the end of the chapter it yells at you showing you that scene saying something along the lines of "Oh did you miss this scene, go back and replay." That combined with the only scene being NTR is obviously pushing the player to take the weakling path.

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
i thought that was the point of NTR games to make you the beta male atleast thats how it was with most of the male protagonist games that has NTR as the main focus

its kinda sad though the models look sexy especially the chocolate babe and the asian babe
If this was only a NTR game, I wouldn't be here, but supposedly its not. I generally don't go to NTR only games and cry about NTR, that's stupid.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon
2.30 star(s) 44 Votes