Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
At the diner, Alex said 'Didn't you remember that time' or something to Emily when she was saying 'Are you still a virgin, too?'.
There were events before The Engagement.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I can't spoil it yet. :LOL:
The prequel will be took place in their senior year (18 years old for all of them).
Well you already spoiled it, its 100% another 50%/50% game. You should just go all the way NTR, the way you've set up your game is that mainly only NTR people are going to enjoy playing it anyway. Dodging NTR isn't very fun for normies.

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
Is that one going to be NTR too lmao? Turns out MC has been cucked the whole time.
that's what i'm saying,just let us know what kind of relationship the 3 of them had and what kind of girl she is..was she with alex first,were they in a threesone,was she gangbanged,did she cheat on the mc? would be good to know cause if any of those are true alex can have her and i can focus my attention on the asian chick

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Sorry for the stupid question, but what is NTR?
In relations to this site "Ntr [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]" however its a pretty debated topic as to what it "truly" is (For example ).

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Well you already spoiled it, its 100% another 50%/50% game. You should just go all the way NTR, the way you've set up your game is that mainly only NTR people are going to enjoy playing it anyway. Dodging NTR isn't very fun for normies.
I'm pretty sure it's not 50/50 like you're saying.
And we don't dodge NTR.
I think we will have a topic to say something about this on our patreon site.
that's what i'm saying,just let us know what kind of relationship the 3 of them had and what kind of girl she is..was she with alex first,were they in a threesone,was she gangbanged,did she cheat on the mc? would be good to know cause if any of those are true alex can have her and i can focus my attention on the asian chick
The relationship between them will be exposed more in later releases.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
For activate the cuckold path (in the future versions i suppose), MC must go to the trip with Suzie… but he must mandatorily cheats on Emily (flirt with Suzie for now) or he can also hand over Suzie to the other men on the trip? Maybe in this way the cuckold path will be both for Emily and for Suzie?

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
For activate the cuckold path (in the future versions i suppose), MC must go to the trip with Suzie… but he must mandatorily cheats on Emily (flirt with Suzie for now) or he can also hand over Suzie to the other men on the trip? Maybe in this way the cuckold path will be both for Emily and for Suzie?
You can consider the path when other guys have their ways with Suzie is NTR, or not depends on your point of view.
Flirting with Suzie doesn't mean that Emily will cheat on the MC.
There is a harem route also.

Reactions: Claudio83

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
You can consider the path when other guys have their ways with Suzie is NTR, or not depends on your point of view.
Flirting with Suzie doesn't mean that Emily will cheat on the MC.
There is a harem route also.
I would like to activate the cuckold path (MC watch Emily and Suzie fuck other men and enjoy it) for both charachters… so i have handed over the girls to the other men… it's the right choice?

Reactions: Captain Kitty

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Version 0.3 will be released before 11PM (UTC+8), March 15th.

Some explanations about playing The Engagement:

• If you ignore your girlfriend (Emily) all the times, she will cheat on you.
  • If you don't protect Suzie, other men will have their ways with her.
  • If you want to have both Suzie & Emily, you should think carefully before making a choice.
Remember, the MC is not a weakling. But his actions can make him win or lose all the girls.

If you are not our patrons yet, please play the previous version here for free:

If you love this game, please become our patrons to support us in making this wonderful game:

Currently, we have this special offer in March 2019.
Don't miss this chance and join us now on Patreon for NTR Adult Games & Comics:

Thank you.

NTR Adult Games & Comics on Patreon

CH3000.jpg

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
I would like to activate the cuckold path (MC watch Emily and Suzie fuck other men and enjoy it) for both charachters… so i have handed over the girls to the other men… it's the right choice?
That's only true with Suzie.
For Emily, she will cut your penis off if you hand her to others.
:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Claudio83

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
That's only true with Suzie.
For Emily, she will cut your penis off if you hand her to others.
:ROFLMAO:
So the "cuckold" tag is referred to Suzie and not to Emily? It's more right that the cuckolding is referred to your girlfriend/wife, it's more exciting in my opinion...

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
So the "cuckold" tag is referred to Suzie and not to Emily? It's more right that the cuckolding is referred to your girlfriend/wife, it's more exciting in my opinion...
Cuckold is for Emily. But you can't get that scene by 'handing her to others'.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
If your following the non-ntr route will the MC still get to bang a virgin Suzie ? Or will her deflowering scene still be given to lame garbage Winston regardless of choice ?

I guess what I am saying is, if you make an update focused on the NTR stuff...and can we still cock-block the shit out of those lame ass bitches (Winston, Jim, Alex) even if we dont get content till the next month ?

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
If your following the non-ntr route will the MC still get to bang a virgin Suzie ? Or will her deflowering scene still be given to lame garbage Winston regardless of choice ?

I guess what I am saying is, if you make an update focused on the NTR stuff...and can we still cock-block the shit out of those lame ass bitches (Winston, Jim, Alex) even if we dont get content till the next month ?
Who will be the first man to fuck Suzie depends on the MC's choices.
All of the contents in this game are in the player's hand.
If you choose wrong, others will fuck the girl.
The cons: sometimes if you choose the romantic route, you won't have an erotic scene for an update.
But that also happens to NTR route.
Until now, no NTR erotic scene is in this game (0.3 will have).
But I don't see anyone who loves NTR complain.

2.30 star(s) 44 Votes