Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Yeah, it looks like NTR avoidable but dev's nickname forces me to think that there will be more ntr content than our typical lovey dovey.
No, it's not like that.
Version 0.3 has both NTR & romantic contents.
It depends on the situation.
At the moment, there will be around 6 endings: 3 endings with the MC has a girl (or girls), 3 endings with the MC has no girl.

Reactions: RedGlow

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
cannot download the walkthrough anymore.. mega error i guess
We don't know because we didn't release the walkthrough for the public.
If you want the walkthrough for version 0.2.1, please check here:

Who is the girlfriend ? The blonde or the asian ?
We think you will have the answer when you play the game.
:whistle:

Reactions: LikeDat

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Who is the girlfriend ? The blonde or the asian ?
Clearly the Asian is the GF. lol
Plot: The Engagement is the story about you and people around you. You are on a business trip with Suzie (your best friend's girl). You have this chance to have her for yourself. But you may lose your current girlfriend, Emily. Each decision makes a different outcome. Can you have all the girls or no girl? It's all your decisions. About NTR: If you play well, you can rest assured that your girlfriend will never cheat on you behind your back.

Suzie is the Asian girl and is not the MC's girlfriend.
Emily is the white girl and is the MC's girlfriend.

Reactions: johnconnor
D

Deleted member 51206

NTR is avoidable AND that brunette is one of the cutests girls ive seen on this site/ count me in. in a few episodes.hope its going life with mary direction.

Reactions: Captain Kitty

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Plot: The Engagement is the story about you and people around you. You are on a business trip with Suzie (your best friend's girl). You have this chance to have her for yourself. But you may lose your current girlfriend, Emily. Each decision makes a different outcome. Can you have all the girls or no girl? It's all your decisions. About NTR: If you play well, you can rest assured that your girlfriend will never cheat on you behind your back.

I don't trust the original gf at all. My woman's intuition tells me the way she quickly ran to his friend over nothing leads me to believe he's the one she'll be cheating with at the first sign of doubt. "I think I heard a voice" is crazy even for me and I'm possessive.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
I don't trust the original gf at all. My woman's intuition tells me the way she quickly ran to his friend over nothing leads me to believe he's the one she'll be cheating with at the first sign of doubt. "I think I heard a voice" is crazy even for me and I'm possessive.
I can't say more because I don't wanna spoil anything. It's hard to trick women than to trick men. Haha. But we have a trap in version 0.3. And many people will be surprised that they can't get the NTR scene if they behave like total jerks.

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I can't say more because I don't wanna spoil anything. It's hard to trick women than to trick men. Haha. But we have a trap in version 0.3. And many people will be surprised that they can't get the NTR scene if they behave like total jerks.
Think I should delete that comment? lol What kind of trap? The good kind like in my sig:sneaky: or the literal trap?
I try to avoid cuck shit unless the mc is the one doing the cucking. Yes, I know I'm a hypocrite but I have a sister and that has made me really hate sharing.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Think I should delete that comment? lol What kind of trap? The good kind like in my sig:sneaky: or the literal trap?
I try to avoid cuck shit unless the mc is the one doing the cucking. Yes, I know I'm a hypocrite but I have a sister and that has made me really hate sharing.
You don't need to delete it.
The trap is simple, but most simple guys will fall for it.

Sister you means is sister in blood or your lover?
I'm not an English native speaker so sometimes please forgive me if I don't understand.

NTR in this game is not only the kind that the MC is cheated, but also the MC steals girls from others.
Both Netorare and Netori.

Reactions: Rythan25

PapaMuda

Jan 1, 2018

Glad to hear that Suzie is the asian girl.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
You don't need to delete it.
The trap is simple, but most simple guys will fall for it.

Sister you means is sister in blood or your lover?
I'm not an English native speaker so sometimes please forgive me if I don't understand.

NTR in this game is not only the kind that the MC is cheated, but also the MC steals girls from others.
Both Netorare and Netori.
It's ok I mean my blood sister. lol You're English is pretty good.

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
Hopefully this is a passion project and not made to make money, because 70% of people are gone just thanks to your name.

2.30 star(s) 44 Votes