Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019

>Cute Asian
>Adores NTR
>Updates can be played in sub 10 minutes
>1 month between the end of 3ditchys last game, and the start of this one

Not a bad hypothesis.
We become tired of F95's discussions and rumors.
Only one question to ask: if we are 3didly (I myself did like his game in the past), why not use the same account with some available patrons but use a new account with no patron?

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
We become tired of F95's discussions and rumors.
Only one question to ask: if we are 3didly (I myself did like his game in the past), why not use the same account with some available patrons but use a new account with no patron?
Obviously to get rid of the terrible reputation he had, it was pretty bad. Easier to start anew then to fix 2 games worth of broken trust.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
nope, is still happening in the 0.2 thats why im saying this. I never played before this 0.2 versión.

you either see suzie get flirted by some blackguy or your wife kissed by your drunk friend.
Our team discussed about this.
We can't delete all the scenes since they have connections with other routes in game.
But we will change the thoughts of Winton and Alex. The previous thoughts of them were not good. They will be gentlemen, not bastards anymore.
Thank you for your advice.
That helps us a lot.

This is our final comment on f95.
For those who like to think we are other game developers: If you don't trust us, you'll never trust us. We won't speak useless things anymore.

We are still here to listen to your ideas and will change the way we do if we see those ideas are better than what we are doing. But we won't speak anything on this forum anymore. We only discuss on our patreon site.

Thank you, our patrons, who are supporting us.
There is a good guy who has some difficulty in finance and he must leave us.
Therefore, we will establish a program in which when you don't have money anymore, you can still get the game like when you were donating.
Please check on our patreon site in some hours for more details.
Thanks.
Best Regards.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Looks like I put the nail in the coffin.
No, when I started to write that comment, you haven't commented yet.
And more, I'm not a native English speaker so I don't understand what is nail in the coffin, will google it later when I get home. LOL.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
I know that members on F95 were hurt by developers who didn't release on schedule but built another site to steal money.
Only time can prove our prestige.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
No, when I started to write that comment, you haven't commented yet.
And more, I'm not a native English speaker so I don't understand what is nail in the coffin, will google it later when I get home. LOL.
I'll save you a google search, its an expression used in reference to bringing something one step closer to a bad outcome (usually). In this case it was me and the other guy being the last step into driving you away from commenting on the site.

Reactions: Captain Kitty

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
I'll save you a google search, its an expression used in reference to bringing something one step closer to a bad outcome (usually). In this case it was me and the other guy being the last step into driving you away from commenting on the site.
Not you. Don't worry. :ROFLMAO:
But we can't change what other people think.
So the best way to do is: be silent and keep on working so that in the future people will recognize us as trustful creators.
We're still here, listening & working.

Reactions: RedPillBlues

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Our team discussed about this.
We can't delete all the scenes since they have connections with other routes in game.
But we will change the thoughts of Winton and Alex. The previous thoughts of them were not good. They will be gentlemen, not bastards anymore.
Thank you for your advice.
That helps us a lot.

This is our final comment on f95.
For those who like to think we are other game developers: If you don't trust us, you'll never trust us. We won't speak useless things anymore.

We are still here to listen to your ideas and will change the way we do if we see those ideas are better than what we are doing. But we won't speak anything on this forum anymore. We only discuss on our patreon site.

Thank you, our patrons, who are supporting us.
There is a good guy who has some difficulty in finance and he must leave us.
Therefore, we will establish a program in which when you don't have money anymore, you can still get the game like when you were donating.
Please check on our patreon site in some hours for more details.
Thanks.
Best Regards.
As i said no matter what if you show kissing, thoughs of the girls liking it, and maybe in the future sex or groping in the non ntr route, you are in for a fall down with your non ntr supporters. Anyway do what you want, in the end is ur game.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
We can't satisfy everyone. Until version 0.3, all of the erotic scenes were not for NTR-lovers. So in version 0.3, it must be for NTR. April will have Emily with love route. That's how the game will be developed. Thank you for noticing us until now and wish you find a good game for you to donate.
Best Regards.
I hope that just means that this update doesn't have non-NTR erotic scenes, not that you're changing your mind about having a non-NTR route completely.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
I hope that just means that this update doesn't have non-NTR erotic scenes, not that you're changing your mind about having a non-NTR route completely.
I mean version 0.3 has an erotic scene for NTR Route, and version 0.4 has an erotic scene for romantic love route. :p

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
just to reiterate what I believe is being said by the Developers is that they have two main routes one is NTR (none love route???) and one is Non NTR love route.
and that they plan to work on each route seperatly at least as far as the sex sceanes go i think???
and split it so one release per month deals almost exclusivly with one path type in the game.
in this case they are saying the version 0.3 will concentrate on NTR route.
version 0.4 will be primarily the Non NTR route and so on.
each version will be a diffrent path in the game.
IE. 0.3, 0.5, 0.7, 0.9 ECT. will be NTR route.
and 0.2, 0.4, 0.6, 0.8 ECT. are Non NTR route.
so if your an NTR only fan download it next month and then every second month which will be the NTR Versions.
and if your a Non NTR fan then wait tll the month after NTR release 0.3 when it will be version 0.4 the none NTR version and download that.
and then every second month after that and you should both get new content aimed at you taste in the game.
and that way and hopefully both NTR and Non NTR fans can stop complaining although I suspect thats unlikely.
and for the ones that like both NTR and Non NTR ignore this and just download any new versions when they come out you lucky people.
well thats what i think the dev's are trying to say but its just my opinion untill its confirmed or refuted :)

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
just to reiterate what I believe is being said by the Developers is that they have two main routes one is NTR (none love route???) and one is Non NTR love route.
and that they plan to work on each route seperatly at least as far as the sex sceanes go i think???
and split it so one release per month deals almost exclusivly with one path type in the game.
in this case they are saying the version 0.3 will concentrate on NTR route.
version 0.4 will be primarily the Non NTR route and so on.
each version will be a diffrent path in the game.
IE. 0.3, 0.5, 0.7, 0.9 ECT. will be NTR route.
and 0.2, 0.4, 0.6, 0.8 ECT. are Non NTR route.
so if your an NTR only fan download it next month and then every second month which will be the NTR Versions.
and if your a Non NTR fan then wait tll the month after NTR release 0.3 when it will be version 0.4 the none NTR version and download that.
and then every second month after that and you should both get new content aimed at you taste in the game.
and that way and hopefully both NTR and Non NTR fans can stop complaining although I suspect thats unlikely.
and for the ones that like both NTR and Non NTR ignore this and just download any new versions when they come out you lucky people.
well thats what i think the dev's are trying to say but its just my opinion untill its confirmed or refuted :)
Yeah. We have many routes.
At the moment:
3 Romantic Routes:
- Harem Route: the MC gets both Emily & Suzie.
- Emily Route: the MC gets only Emily.
- Suzie Route: the MC gets only Suzie.
3 NTR Routes:
- Winton gets Suzie.
- Jim gets Suzie.
- Alex gets Emily.
But we may have more routes in the future.
So each update can't have all erotic scenes for all routes.
Thanks for speaking for us.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i somehow missed out on the harem route stuff..seems i have Suzie locked up but am losing Emily..i do not want to resort to a WT as it kind of defeats the purpose of trying to conquer a game and is so snowflakey(IMHO) but somewhere along the way i guess i messed up..lol...oh well..Suzie is the superior dame anyways(y'all know my Asian hottie obsession)

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
i somehow missed out on the harem route stuff..seems i have Suzie locked up but am losing Emily..i do not want to resort to a WT as it kind of defeats the purpose of trying to conquer a game and is so snowflakey(IMHO) but somewhere along the way i guess i messed up..lol...oh well..Suzie is the superior dame anyways(y'all know my Asian hottie obsession)
At the moment, we don't have a separate route for the harem route yet.
You must treat Emily well and make a move on Suzie when there is a chance.
There will be an event in a future update which will make us see that harem route clearly.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I have noticed that the first two choices seem to be the only ones to affect Emily, although I suspect that choosing to grope Suzie may have some repercussions down the line when Emily finds out about it. One thing I would suggest is reworking it so when Emily hears Suzie in the evening, you can choose to tell her the truth instead of lying to her (which obviously makes her suspicious). There are precious few chances to make choices regarding Emily while you're away, and I feel that that is one that has been missed.

B_023

Apr 19, 2018
Tbh, I really like this setup, this does have the potential to be great as long as you can make us care for the characters instead of it just being random sex scenes with dialogues in between. Despite the negativity, you're doing good job dev.

Reactions: Captain Kitty

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
I have noticed that the first two choices seem to be the only ones to affect Emily, although I suspect that choosing to grope Suzie may have some repercussions down the line when Emily finds out about it. One thing I would suggest is reworking it so when Emily hears Suzie in the evening, you can choose to tell her the truth instead of lying to her (which obviously makes her suspicious). There are precious few chances to make choices regarding Emily while you're away, and I feel that that is one that has been missed.
Actually the script writer wanted to let the MC choose to tell Emily or not about sleeping in the same room with Suzie. But after discussing with the rest of the team, we have some reasons to believe that don't let the MC tell Emily will have some good outcomes in the future (it won't make the MC lose Emily).

In version 0.4, when the MC comes home, there will be more choices for the MC with Emily.

Tbh, I really like this setup, this does have the potential to be great as long as you can make us care for the characters instead of it just being random sex scenes with dialogues in between. Despite the negativity, you're doing good job dev.
Thanks.

It looks like that I will continue to discuss here because I like to chat. LOL

2.30 star(s) 44 Votes