Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
It's arranged pretty neat. I just don't know which options are best for let's say the full harem route. I do see it's quite written well for a full NTR route if that's what I'm into.
If so, for version 0.3 (March 16th), we will use 2 styles in the walkthrough. Explanation and listing.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Seems to have the same problems it had last release. No character exposition, no real story, scenes go bye in the blink of an eye after 2-3 spoken parts.
As we informed earlier, we will finish chapter 01 this month (March 16th). From chapter 02 (April), we will have more details for each scene. All thanks to your advice. Thank you for giving us your precious opinions.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Of course, because you could care less about people that don't like NTR, I think i'm done with this game.
We can't satisfy everyone. Until version 0.3, all of the erotic scenes were not for NTR-lovers. So in version 0.3, it must be for NTR. April will have Emily with love route. That's how the game will be developed. Thank you for noticing us until now and wish you find a good game for you to donate.
Best Regards.

The 1★ Dude

Jun 26, 2018
Just another clickbait. There is no virgin scene or one of these "multiple endings" yet -.-

Developer blacklisted for the wrong tags.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Just another clickbait. There is no virgin scene or one of these "multiple endings" yet -.-

Developer blacklisted for the wrong tags.
Virgin scene will be in ver 0.3. At the moment, there are 8 routes and surely there will be multiple endings.

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Wow...Someone's impatient. Glad I didn't put all the tags I plan on using in my game yet. Otherwise you may have blacklisted me already.

On another note...Agreed on Suzie. Very nice job with that model @NTR Adult Games Quite impressed.

Admittedly on Team Suzie.

Reactions: Captain Kitty

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Wow...Someone's impatient. Glad I didn't put all the tags I plan on using in my game yet. Otherwise you may have blacklisted me already.

On another note...Agreed on Suzie. Very nice job with that model @NTR Adult Games Quite impressed.

Admittedly on Team Suzie.
I didn't know we shouldn't put the tag yet. That's my bad. Sorry. Only think because Suzie is a virgin and she will have sexual scene in version 0.3.

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
Always nice to see a dev who doesn't shy away from NTR content... but given your chosen name, I wouldn't expect anything else, ha. Thanks!

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
I chose not to divulge ALL of the stuff that was in mine early. I mean some you could probably figure out...and it turns out that in not doing so...I actually accidentally protected my game. I didn't have to scrub my Patreon of Incest and other stuff because I never actually mentioned any of that there. I actually kinda forgot to do it. hahaha

SO I just stuck with not divulging everything yet. As I get further (and now as I can get back to development once I get well enough to develop enough again) I will tell add more tags. This way I hope people don't always see what's coming. That's just my plan tho. Little surprises here and there for the reader. Little "HOLY SHIT" moments are always good.

Like maybe one day...someone pops in and says "I stole your used tissues, and now I am pregnant with your kid." sort of moment.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
I chose not to divulge ALL of the stuff that was in mine early. I mean some you could probably figure out...and it turns out that in not doing so...I actually accidentally protected my game. I didn't have to scrub my Patreon of Incest and other stuff because I never actually mentioned any of that there. I actually kinda forgot to do it. hahaha

SO I just stuck with not divulging everything yet. As I get further (and now as I can get back to development once I get well enough to develop enough again) I will tell add more tags. This way I hope people don't always see what's coming. That's just my plan tho. Little surprises here and there for the reader. Little "HOLY SHIT" moments are always good.

Like maybe one day...someone pops in and says "I stole your used tissues, and now I am pregnant with your kid." sort of moment.
Thank you, mate. That's a lot of experiences for me.

2.30 star(s) 44 Votes