Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
The renderer is remaking this image since we saw a flaw.
I've said it before, but let me say again how good it is that you're doing that. Clipping happens, but it's far too common for people to just ignore it rather than fix it. If only more creators cared about their quality that much.

P.S., is the offer to get the early version for language fixes still open?

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
I really hope this isn't another game being ruined by some stat grinds or free roam :(
Don't worry. I'm a gamer, too. So I don't like the 'running around like crazy' or 'repeat doing something everyday'. It is just simple like you can decide to meet the boss first or Emily first... The only difference to the current gameplay is: sometimes you can miss a scene. Example: if you don't go to the storage room, you won't catch some people fucking.

I've said it before, but let me say again how good it is that you're doing that. Clipping happens, but it's far too common for people to just ignore it rather than fix it. If only more creators cared about their quality that much.

P.S., is the offer to get the early version for language fixes still open?
Sorry, this offer is over. Actually all what you sent us about fixing had been fixed before in the background (other people sent us). But we still want to thank you for your time. So please send us your email (in private message), we will send you the link for Windows version (if you use mac or linux please tell us). But please don't share it to anyone.

The finding mistakes in language is over, everyone.

Thanks.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Scene in version 0.3 (will be released on March 19th, 2019)
If you like this game, please support us by becoming our patrons:

Where are you looking at, Suzie?

JH1900.jpg

Reactions: DrackDrap

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019

Special Offer for The Engagement - Chapter 01

The Engagement - Chapter 01 will finish in version 0.3 when Suzie & the MC go back to their hometown.
The first intercourse of this game will be in this version.
To make this a memorable event, we have this offer from now until the end of March, 2019:
  • Tier 3 and above will be able to download the game right after it is released (sooner than the scheduled for each Tier), including Beta Testing.
  • Tier 3 and above will have a chance to receive all of the Photobooks for The Engagement - Chapter 01.
Please join us to decide the fate of Suzie & the MC in the last version of Chapter 01:

HBR0800.jpg

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019

The Engagement version 0.3 Progress Update

A little bit tired, but we will make it in time for version 0.3 (March 19th, 2019).

At the end of version 0.3, you & Suzie will come back to your hometown.

Important: The fate of the shy girl Suzie will be decided by you.

Will you make her yours or let the other guys have her?

From version 0.4 (April 04th, 2019), we will have new characters.

You can download NTR Adult Games & Comics on Patreon for free (3 weeks later) here:

But if you love this game and want to play it as soon as it is released, please support us by becoming our patrons:

Currently, we have a special offer here:

So don't wait and become our patrons now to receive this special offer.

HALL0103.jpg

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019

The Engagement - Chapter 01 (version 0.2) has just been released to Tier 2.

Please download the game here:

And the walkthrough in case you don't know how to get all the contents:

Version 0.3, the last version of Chapter 01, will be released before March 19th, 2019.

If you are not our patrons yet, please play the previous version here for free:

If you love this game, please become our patrons to support us in making this wonderful game:

Currently, we have this special offer in March 2019.

Don't miss this chance and join us now on Patreon for NTR Adult Games & Comics:

Thank you.

NTR Adult Games & Comics on Patreon

CH4400.jpg

MrWally

Jul 14, 2018
Waiting for the next release for this game. Good, but very very short start. Besides what's already been written in this topic it is also a bit annoying that the characters all speak to or about maxx with his first and surname. Only his first name is enough.

Reactions: Captain Kitty

Higurashika

Nov 15, 2018
I will wait for ver 0.3 to decide about patreon support. This version is too short. But i like it. Asian chick is super cute.

Reactions: Captain Kitty

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Waiting for the next release for this game. Good, but very very short start. Besides what's already been written in this topic it is also a bit annoying that the characters all speak to or about maxx with his first and surname. Only his first name is enough.
Yes, about the name, the coder is trying to fix that. We are new in this field so please we are trying hard to improve.

I will wait for ver 0.3 to decide about patreon support. This version is too short. But i like it. Asian chick is super cute.
About short and long.
First, because there are many routes so each route may be a little short. You should use the walkthrough to see all the contents.
Second, at the moment, we release The Engagament twice a month. This make each version only 75-100 images/update.
We will make a poll for our patrons with 2 options:
A/ Release 2 times/month: 75-100 images/update.
B/ Release once/month: 150-200 images/update.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Oh, it seems that everyone has just played version 0.1, which is not long.
Version 0.2 has 77 images and version 3 has 101 images, total 178 images for this month.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
1 or 2 versions/month Poll

Version 0.3 will have 101 images (which is under rendering).
Please note that each animation has around 10 images.

Do you think each month has 2 versions make this game a little short and unsatisfying?
Do you want to have 1 version/month with the number of images will be double, as long as the story will go further.
Please let us know your opinions via this poll:

Thank you.

SR0200.jpg

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
most beautiful Asian dame in games..beautiful gf...retarded AF writing..lol...this will not be a thinking game..its pure visual...so its an eyecandy ride for me..and boy is she candyliscious

SweatPicle

May 6, 2017
1 or 2 versions/month Poll

Version 0.3 will have 101 images (which is under rendering).
Please note that each animation has around 10 images.

Do you think each month has 2 versions make this game a little short and unsatisfying?
Do you want to have 1 version/month with the number of images will be double, as long as the story will go further.
Please let us know your opinions via this poll:

Thank you.

View attachment 259205
Once a month is better this month fatefull update and the next month NTR update if u know were i am heading at or u combine both fatefull and NTR in one uodate it is you that decide were you want to go and how you will do it

2.30 star(s) 44 Votes