KyoriKusagami

Nov 10, 2017
@NTRgame, I have a question: I played "Emily loves MC" and Harem routes, but the dildo scene bugs me after I see Emily's reaction, Doesn't MC satisfy his girlfriend? because I read these sentences "My vagina has never been this full before", "You're stretching me...", "I've never been this good" and sounded like she is sexually frustrated and it leads to a future NTR, because her boyfriend doesn't do his job right or is Emily doing a roleplay?

Momo321

Jul 20, 2017
In the introduction it should be : You're 23 years old(no s at the end) and work(working is used in the current tense)
Emily is working at the same company AS (not of) you
She finally agreed to date you no need for she's
Suzie will be IN the main role for this task or you can change it to Suzie will have the lead role in this task which does sound better

These are the errors I found in the introduction IL proof read the rest of the routes soon and get back to you

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I'm not sure. I mean, it seems like this will get better, but the scenes are so short and the dialogue is quite basic. The spaces between could be drawn out more, but it feels like the renders were kept low on purpose in order to make sure that everything moved at a fast pace.

There's room for a lot of story, but there isn't any currently. Instead of the black screened introduction bit, there could have been actual story and scenes explaining it all. But you cut it short. The scene with Suzie in the bar by herself and then later with the player were so short they almost weren't worth having. The longest scene on the Harem route was Suzie's ass getting squeezed.

Things that could have been shown: (Only gone through the Harem route so far)
-The opening story bits, with both Alex and the boss actually having spoken lines.
-Instead of a Conversation and then Emily masturbating, they could have had phone sex together.
-Emily never actually texts or calls Alex to tell him no, she just goes right back into her conversation with Max (MC)
-Emily at the sex shop with internal thoughts as she's looking around the store.
-Suzie meeting Winton and a longer scene between the two hanging out at the bar the first night.
-Longer bar scene with Suzie and MC later. It was quite short, no story movement at all, just one question that is clearly just a "Which path do you want to take" choice.

In general this one is really thin, but the renders are nice and the girls are good looking. Increase your story, don't skimp on the scenes or dialogue and I'll definitely take a look in the future after a few updates.

Reactions: KyoriKusagami

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
You're absolutely right about all of those. Especially phone sex scene and buying the dildo at a shop: I intended to do those but at that time I'm too bad at rendering so I rendered very slow. Now this is not a problem anymore, everyone will see that in Version 0.2.

About the script, our English are not very good so it's very short. We're thinking about asking people who are good in writing to join us. We will give the story-line and the script writer will write in details. But I also worry about leaking the story outside. So we're still wondering.
If you can't afford to pay them given that your patreon money is probably rather small right now, see if you can come to some sort of other arrangement for the time being. I'm sure you can find someone who enjoys the project enough to work on it you to find something you could both be happy with. Once you start getting enough money from a much better put together game, making them a full team member would be more probable.

If it's about bad translations, then you don't need a writer per-say, you just need a proof reader who will take the translations and turn them into grammatically correct conversations. Unless you're worried about your own writing ability, at which point I'd say that yes a writer is a good idea.

Momo321

Jul 20, 2017
Thank you for your kindness.
As I promised, you will get version 0.2 right after it is released for Tier 1 (you found 4 errors).
Are you good at writing also?
NTR Game needs a script writer or at least a proof-reader.
I can proof read since english is the primary language in my country im not great at writing but i can proof read for your games

Momo321

Jul 20, 2017
If you can't afford to pay them given that your patreon money is probably rather small right now, see if you can come to some sort of other arrangement for the time being. I'm sure you can find someone who enjoys the project enough to work on it you to find something you could both be happy with. Once you start getting enough money from a much better put together game, making them a full team member would be more probable.

If it's about bad translations, then you don't need a writer per-say, you just need a proof reader who will take the translations and turn them into grammatically correct conversations. Unless you're worried about your own writing ability, at which point I'd say that yes a writer is a good idea.
I did offer to proof read the game and help out with the wording of the phrases since its a game i want to be a part of... im not doing it for money which is way i said I'd do it for free and hopefully help the game since i tend to re word certain parts of the game while im playing so that itn makes sense

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
ok..i think i made the right choices to insure..so far..that no one other than my MC will ever touch the dames..i dont know..lol..the writing is quite grade school level so it is hard to tell...HAHAA..the girls are adorable visually..among the prettiest in games..but they are spineless semi-retarded cows totally at the whim of what "the man says"..i guess thats appealing to many...guess i like a gal thats a spitfire and has some sass..lol..but its just a game..i shouldnt project myself apon it...nice to look at..impossible to immerse into..for me.

SkinnGames

Jun 17, 2018
It's so nice to see well proportioned ladies instead of the oversized tops and bottoms for a change. Thank you!

Jul 30, 2018
i am getting errors constantly after the choice to stay home or go with suzie after every sentence an error pops up wtf is wrong with this i understand its a early version but why so many errors just when you change the main characters name thats bad

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jul 30, 2018
We can have 2 reasons:
1/ You are not a patron so you may download the game which is not from us. And if any bug occurs, I don't know.
2/ You may use the save from the demo, which I said that there are some changed logs so it may have bug.

We're a little tired of comments from members who don't support us but just say negative things.
So we won't answer these kind of questions anymore.

But we are very happy with comments from you guys such as 'cut short scenes, bad English...' because we can change and improve from that.

But for comments like above 'wtf is wrong with...' we will keep silent.
ok first of all it wasnt a negative comment second of all i was trying to tell you about the bug it gives when using a custom name. But if your gonna act like this and tell me stuff like you just did thats fine keep your game to yourself. I just figured you wanted to know of the bug but i see you want to act just like Vegastudios did when i commented on their game. if devs cant handle simple bug reports or criticism then i dont think your game will last very long have fun with this though since you want to act like this i dont see any reason for me or anyone else to play a game that the devs treat criticism and comments like they are negative comments i liked your game but now ill just toss it in the recycle bin along with vegastudios game.

Momo321

Jul 20, 2017
Also i believe 4 errors is after tier 4 release not tier 1 lol :)
ok first of all it wasnt a negative comment second of all i was trying to tell you about the bug it gives when using a custom name. But if your gonna act like this and tell me stuff like you just did thats fine keep your game to yourself. I just figured you wanted to know of the bug but i see you want to act just like Vegastudios did when i commented on their game. if devs cant handle simple bug reports or criticism then i dont think your game will last very long have fun with this though since you want to act like this i dont see any reason for me or anyone else to play a game that the devs treat criticism and comments like they are negative comments i liked your game but now ill just toss it in the recycle bin along with vegastudios game.
if you downloaded the game from the forum instead of the link the dev gave that error can pop up start a new game and it should work atleast for me it did

exxxe

Apr 28, 2017

NTR Game Team needs more Helpers

We need:

1/ Script Writer: to write the story with better English. Right now we have a new friend who agrees to help us in proof-reading. But we must write the story and a Script Writer who is fluent in English will be better than us, who don't use English so prequently.

To be a Script Writer, you don't need to create the story. We will send you the story-line and you will write the descriptions and conversations.

2/ Rendering Staff: we need more people to render so that the game can have more contents every month.
To be a Rendering Staff, you need to know the basis of Daz3D Studio and your desktop (or laptop) meets the minimal requirements for Daz3D Studio with an NVIDIA Iray GPU.

Benefits:

Currently we don't earn much money so we can't pay you yet. We can only provide you the game at the same time with Tier 4 (first release).

Thank you.
I would love to help in the script part
I understand your concern regarding the story secrecy and all that's why I recommend either :
1) send two or three different story lines to be written and only one is to be used ( not sure all potential candidates would like that but I have no problem with it )

2) just trust the one that gives you a pinky swear ( that's me )

But yeah I'm Interested

randomnamez

Aug 1, 2018

The Engagement version 0.2

Release date: March 06th, 2019.

New scenes: erotic scenes (some are animated) of Suzie and the main character / or Winton / or Jim, depends on your choice.

Important: some decisions will make Suzie stay the night at 3 different places.

(Photo from Version 0.2 - under development)

View attachment 248596
So so hot!!! Can't wait to see what Suzie gets into!

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
We make animation at 10 frames / second (action) so it can't be as fast as we want.
By the way, you mean erotic scene?
At the end of Version 0.2 there are erotic scenes for NTR, but not sure what the meaning of 'full' you're saying is.
I just mean , in what version will NTR be implemented, usually there a certain amount versions Before the developers decidés to make the fiance, gf, wife actually cheat on the MC. i wonder from what version is that planned to happen in this game if you wanna play down that route? (not just flirting but actually fucking somebody else)

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
I just mean , in what version will NTR be implemented, usually there a certain amount versions Before the developers decidés to make the fiance, gf, wife actually cheat on the MC. i wonder from what version is that planned to happen in this game if you wanna play down that route? (not just flirting but actually fucking somebody else)
This is our post today on

After considerating all of the options, we decided to make 2 releases for March, 2019.

Version 0.2a (March 06, 2019): an animated erotic scene between Suzie & the main character.

Version 0.2b (March 20, 2019): animated erotic scenes between Suzie & the main character (the second time, different to version 0.2a) / or Winton (NTR) / or Jim (NTR).

This will help us release The Engagement on time as well as everyone can have NTR erotic scenes in March, 2019.

From version 0.2b (March 20th) onward, NTR Routes will have erotic scenes in animation so often.

Reactions: Eye-switcher
2.30 star(s) 44 Votes