SJack

Nov 2, 2017
great potential mc is actually a boss when you play non ntr and the asian character model is amazing its rare i wish more games had them

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Damn it ended right at the good part. Cock blocking that guy felt so good. You aren't getting any on my watch.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
not enough content to warrant a walkthrough yet. Literally only 3 small scenes.
If you play version 0.2, I think you will see there are more than 3 scenes. And the walkthrough is on

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Because we intended to make 2 versions each month. So March 16 will continue (7 days more to go). But from April, we release each version/month with longer contents (150-200 images / update).
i dont think i will keep playing this game, but i have to ask, why if you put ntr avoidable you still show us a girl getting/starting netorare (either wife or the asian girl, though the asian is not a gf so is not netorare perse but here (f95) is usually used to any potential lover or romanceable npc) if you go with suzie your wife goes with a guy and that guy kiss her, if you wait inside with your wife , the asian gets flirted by some blackguy, since is just a 0.2 we dont see any type of sex yet but this is not really ntr avoidable, maybe more like partly avoidable, sooner or later you will see one of the girls get fucked since you cant have both of them and that is fine but i think there is no need to show it to the people if they dont like that type of content. Know that this is just my advice if you plan to keep a non ntr route and not piss off some of your support in the future ;)
Anyway good luck with the Project.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
i dont think i will keep playing this game, but i have to ask, why if you put ntr avoidable you still show us a girl getting/starting netorare (either wife or the asian girl, though the asian is not a gf so is not netorare perse but here (f95) is usually used to any potential lover or romanceable npc) if you go with suzie your wife goes with a guy and that guy kiss her, if you wait inside with your wife , the asian gets flirted by some blackguy, since is just a 0.2 we dont see any type of sex yet but this is not really ntr avoidable, maybe more like partly avoidable, sooner or later you will see one of the girls get fucked since you cant have both of them and that is fine but i think there is no need to show it to the people if they dont like that type of content. Know that this is just my advice if you plan to keep a non ntr route and not piss off some of your support in the future ;)
Anyway good luck with the Project.
Thanks for your advice. The scene you talked about was in the demo version. From version 0.2, you can avoid NTR.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Thanks for your advice. The scene you talked about was in the demo version. From version 0.2, you can avoid NTR.
nope, is still happening in the 0.2 thats why im saying this. I never played before this 0.2 versión.

you either see suzie get flirted by some blackguy or your wife kissed by your drunk friend.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
nope, is still happening in the 0.2 thats why im saying this. I never played before this 0.2 versión.
That scene was from the demo version, and we didn't delete it in version 0.2. But from version 0.2, we don't have those scenes like that anymore.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Seems to have the same problems it had last release. No character exposition, no real story, scenes go bye in the blink of an eye after 2-3 spoken parts.

Reactions: Cedrog

I.W.

Apr 6, 2018
If you play version 0.2, I think you will see there are more than 3 scenes. And the walkthrough is on
I'm curious, (I just subbed to use the walkthrough as well as support going forward) is the layout for the walkthrough changing from the first walkthrough which had the different route choices?

Reactions: Captain Kitty

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
I'm curious, (I just subbed to use the walkthrough as well as support going forward) is the layout for the walkthrough changing from the first walkthrough which had the different route choices?
We changed the style of walkthrough. Listing down as previous doesn't seem nice. Do you like the new style of walkthrough?

I.W.

Apr 6, 2018
We changed the style of walkthrough. Listing down as previous doesn't seem nice. Do you like the new style of walkthrough?
It's arranged pretty neat. I just don't know which options are best for let's say the full harem route. I do see it's quite written well for a full NTR route if that's what I'm into.

Reactions: deluges
2.30 star(s) 44 Votes