Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Some days ago, a Tier 4 patron of us, faced some difficulties in finance. We feel sad though we only know each other via this game.

After discussing with the team, now we provide this Special Offer: When your finances is not good.

When you have some trouble in finance, you can stop supporting us, but still receive the game in private message as below:

• You donated 1-12 months: you will receive 1 release for free.
  • You donated 13-24 months: you will receive 2 releases for free.
  • You donated 25-36 months: you will receive 3 releases for free.
You will receive the same day as your previous Tier before.

One condition: Please do not share our game with others. We have public releases so please be patient. At the moment, there is one guy in Tier 2 shared our game twice for version 0.1 & 0.2. Right after he shared, people stopped joining our patrons team. We don't blame him because he just wants to share with others. But that's pretty sad though. And we hope he can wait until we release it for public.

If you are not our patrons yet, please play the previous version here for free:

If you love this game, please become our patrons to support us in making this wonderful game:

Currently, we have this special offer in March 2019.
Don't miss this chance and join us now:

Thank you.

NTR Adult Games & Comics on Patreon

HBR0800.jpg

johnconnor

Jul 24, 2017
I am trying to enjoy this game, but it runs pretty brutally slowly for me on my setup. Does anyone have any similar experiences?

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
I am trying to enjoy this game, but it runs pretty brutally slowly for me on my setup. Does anyone have any similar experiences?
You are the second person tell me this.
I've tested with 3 laptops:
1/ The fastest Laptop (is used for rendering): the game runs smoothly.
2/ Two old laptops: runs slowly.
The only way I can fix this when using those two old laptops to play is: when it starts to slow down, I save the game, close it and open it again.

Reactions: johnconnor

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Some days ago, a Tier 4 patron of us, faced some difficulties in finance. We feel sad though we only know each other via this game.

After discussing with the team, now we provide this Special Offer: When your finances is not good.

When you have some trouble in finance, you can stop supporting us, but still receive the game in private message as below:

• You donated 1-12 months: you will receive 1 release for free.
  • You donated 13-24 months: you will receive 2 releases for free.
  • You donated 25-36 months: you will receive 3 releases for free.
You will receive the same day as your previous Tier before.
I gotta say even if i'm not too huge a fan of this game, this decision shows a lot of integrity.

johnconnor

Jul 24, 2017
You are the second person tell me this.
I've tested with 3 laptops:
1/ The fastest Laptop (is used for rendering): the game runs smoothly.
2/ Two old laptops: runs slowly.
The only way I can fix this when using those two old laptops to play is: when it starts to slow down, I save the game, close it and open it again.
It is *constantly* slow for me. My CPU is pegging at 50-70% constantly with about 25% RAM used from this game. My setup isn't high-end by any means, but there's not much I can do about it.

My workaround is to leave it on auto and do something else, glancing up every couple of minutes when the story advances.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
It is *constantly* slow for me. My CPU is pegging at 50-70% constantly with about 25% RAM used from this game. My setup isn't high-end by any means, but there's not much I can do about it.

My workaround is to leave it on auto and do something else, glancing up every couple of minutes when the story advances.
There is one reason we think is the cause of this: the quality of the images are more than 1MB/image.
This new update (March 16) we think we will have 2 versions of this game:
High Quality: more than 1MB/image.
Low Quality: around 300kb/image.

johnconnor

Jul 24, 2017
There is one reason we think is the cause of this: the quality of the images are more than 1MB/image.
This new update (March 16) we think we will have 2 versions of this game:
High Quality: more than 1MB/image.
Low Quality: around 300kb/image.
Let me know if you need an extra beta tester. At nearly the fastest auto-text setting, I was getting between 8 and 30 seconds per line of text. Right-clicking to save and saving can take 3-4 minutes or longer.

Reactions: Captain Kitty

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019

• The renderer is going to finish his task soon.
  • The script writer is checking the script one more time.
  • The coder is ready to finish version 0.3 before March 16th.
If you love this game, please become our patrons to support us in making this wonderful game:

Don't miss this chance and join us now on Patreon for NTR Adult Games & Comics:

Thank you.

CH2400.jpg

Reactions: DrackDrap

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Why do the review keeps disappearing?
I saw with my own eyes there are 4 reviews in total but now it is 0.
:eek:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I don't know about others but they deleted my review because apparently I broke the review guide lines by daring to mention in my review/opinion, the whining on this thread.

I will try to re-do it later so it is within their rules. I will make sure no one has any hurt feewings and we can all be in a "safe space"... :rolleyes:.
"Safe spaces"? I don't think asking that reviews stay on topic has anything to do with that. The discussion thread has little to do with the game itself.

Reactions: Lord Percy

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019

The Engagement - Chapter 01 (version 0.2.1) has just been released to Tier 1 & above.

There are only some small changes in Alex & Winton's thoughts.
So if you played version 0.2 already, there is no need to download this version.
Just wait until March 16 for version 0.3.

Please download the game here:

Version 0.3, the last version of Chapter 01, will be released on March 16th, 2019.

Thank you.

HBR1300.jpg

Reactions: DrackDrap

johnconnor

Jul 24, 2017

The Engagement - Chapter 01 (version 0.2.1) has just been released to Tier 1 & above.

There are only some small changes in Alex & Winton's thoughts.
So if you played version 0.2 already, there is no need to download this version.
Just wait until March 16 for version 0.3.

Please download the game here:

Version 0.3, the last version of Chapter 01, will be released on March 16th, 2019.

Thank you.

View attachment 261708
Is this the version with the reduced image sizes, @NTR Adult Games ?

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Yeah, it looks like NTR avoidable but dev's nickname forces me to think that there will be more ntr content than our typical lovey dovey.

2.30 star(s) 44 Votes