Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
can you get both girls in this
Plot: The Engagement is the story about you and people around you. You are on a business trip with Suzie (your best friend's girl). You have this chance to have her for yourself. But you may lose your current girlfriend, Emily. Each decision makes a different outcome. Can you have all the girls or no girl? It's all your decisions. About NTR: If you play well, you can rest assured that your girlfriend will never cheat on you behind your back.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Current Genres for version 0.3 to come:
Genres: Animated, Cheating, Cuckold, Male Protagonist, Multiple Endings, NTR (avoidable, both netorare & netori), Romance, Virgin,Voyeurism.

Reactions: KiresTheOne

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Hopefully this is a passion project and not made to make money, because 70% of people are gone just thanks to your name.
Meh, you could say the same about any other niche fetish and they seem to be doing just fine. Not everything has to be mainstream vanilla harem. Some people dont like NTR, some dont like futa, furry, sissy (so a lot of people will get turned off)... seems like just the NTR has a few loud screechers so it seems it is the only niche fetish out there. It is not.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Meh, you could say the same about any other niche fetish and they seem to be doing just fine. Not everything has to be mainstream vanilla harem. Some people dont like NTR, some dont like futa, furry, sissy (so a lot of people will get turned off)... seems like just the NTR has a few loud screechers so it seems it is the only niche fetish out there. It is not.
I did write a comment just like yours, but deleted since I didn't want any arguments with them.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I'm always happy of the cuckolding paths and the related creampies!
Please add a walkthrought with the choices of every path :)

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
holly shit so right off the bat if you choose to go to a meeting that you're supose to go in the first place your gf doesnt trust you,goes to meet your mutual friend (without panties on her),lets him kiss her and feels guilty for not going further with him ? wtf

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
holly shit so right off the bat if you choose to go to a meeting that you're supose to go in the first place your gf doesnt trust you,goes to meet your mutual friend (without panties on her),lets him kiss her and feels guilty for not going further with him ? wtf
You can play again and see that 'In the past, anytime the GF needed someone, Alex would always be there for her'. Just skipping the scene without reading carefully won't make you understand the situation.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
I'm always happy of the cuckolding paths and the related creampies!
Please add a walkthrought with the choices of every path :)
You can see my comment above. To avoid people playing without reading, the walkthrough will be in 'explanation style', not 'listing style' anymore.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
The gameplay is about a few minutes, I don't get it is supposed to be so short?
The gameplay will be changed in version 1.0. But you can't expect a visual novel which is just 1 and a half month under development will be long.

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
You can play again and see that 'In the past, anytime the GF needed someone, Alex would always be there for her'. Just skipping the scene without reading carefully won't make you understand the situation.
that doesn't explain why she's going to meet him without panties on her,lets him kiss her and then feels guilty to why she didnt let him go further then that...

Reactions: Master of Puppets

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
This is the last time I answer people who 'holy shit' or 'wtf' or anything. Please respect others. Even though you don't like this game, please don't say those words.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
that doesn't explain why she's going to meet him without panties on her,lets him kiss her and then feels guilty to why she didnt let him go further then that...
First: There are people who don't wear bras or even panties. Do you want the game to focus on explaining those small things?
Second: Alex tried to kiss Emily. Emily didn't let him kiss her. You didn't read the text at all.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
holly shit so right off the bat if you choose to go to a meeting that you're suppose to go in the first place your gf doesn't trust you,goes to meet your mutual friend (without panties on her),lets him kiss her and feels guilty for not going further with him ? wtf
Just run away my friend.

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
This is the last time I answer people who 'holy shit' or 'wtf' or anything. Please respect others. Even though you don't like this game, please don't say those words.
i never said i dont like the game,but it would have been nice to not make her a slut right off the bat,i like the game and the models but the way you portrait the gf seems unrealistic to say the least. a little corruption would have been nice before she goes pantieless to meet the 'friend'

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
i never said i dont like the game,but it would have been nice to not make her a slut right off the bat,i like the game and the models but the way you portrait the gf seems unrealistic to say the least. a little corruption would have been nice before she goes pantieless to meet a the 'friend'
There are many reasons for a girl not to wear a panty.
Alex is not a normal friend.
After The Engagement ends, our patrons will vote for a Prequel or Sequel or a new game.
In the Prequel, the relationship between those three (MC, Emily, Alex) will be more clearer.

2.30 star(s) 44 Votes