Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Who will be the first man to fuck Suzie depends on the MC's choices.
All of the contents in this game are in the player's hand.
If you choose wrong, others will fuck the girl.
The cons: sometimes if you choose the romantic route, you won't have an erotic scene for an update.
But that also happens to NTR route.
Until now, no NTR erotic scene is in this game (0.3 will have).
But I don't see anyone who loves NTR complain.
Good for them, I prefer to get no content than "that content" so I can wait two months for the next update for the romance route, especially since whoever your Daz3d modeler is made one of my top 5 asians in VN games with Suzie.

Also I know your probably tired of hearing this, but I do agree with some of the points of criticisms others have had regarding certain story elements not making sense (and this is coming from someone who did READ the story) as to me thats the main thing about these games, the sex is great, but if its just two models fucking with no text over and over again, it'd get boring, I want to know why they are fucking, why they chose that place, who they are, what they like, etc...

Story inconsistencies or things I found weird if you want to go the Harem route...

1. Emily is one insecure bitch... I cant believe you lose the MC a point or dont get one on the first choice for choosing to "do your job" !! It would have been a better decision to have the first set of choices be between "spend time with Emily on phone" or "Go hang out with Suzie at a bar"... You can say that is basically what happens, but the context says "its a business meeting" therefore work related, not the MC choosing one girl over another.

2. The game flat out tells you that Alex and the MC competed for Emily's love, and the MC won (it doesnt specify how "hard" they competed, for all we know she dated both and settled on the MC) As you said this will be more cleared up in a prequel game, but we have enough info to go so that the scene at the Diner comes across as in "bad taste".... Emily doesnt like panties fine... no problems for me so far, my problem is why she went running to someone (Alex) right away over her own insecurities, especially since he may have been a past BF... its a slutty and shitty thing to do... second point is she KNOWS she isnt wearing panties, and sees that Alex drops the fork and goes under the table... CLOSE your fucking legs !! Why the hell be "man-spreading" while going commando ? espeically when some dude is under the table for 5 minutes and pulls his cellphone flashlight out ?

3. The crappy motel (as in it was dirty motel) scene... I agree with whoever brought this up, why was there no option to tell Emily the truth ? I know you answered it saying "good things will come from her not knowing"... I'm sorry but no, the MC just lied to his GF, making the insecure Emily slightly justified in having concerns over him cheating on her by hiding the fact that Suzie was there since Emily recognized the voice...I would have preferred he came clean "Suzie is here, the client didnt sign and we had to book another night, they only had one room available"... if Emily isnt a total tool and trusts her man she would be like "ok that makes sense, BE GOOD !!" and then not have a damn reason to have the lunch meeting with Alex and flash her pussy lips at him for no reason...

4. The aftermath of the kiss between Alex and Emily... the Kiss scene itself was handled perfectly, with Emily pushing him off and telling him to stop being an asshole, that she has a man already, and he has a girl too... That gets ruined by the fact that later on her inner thoughts in bed state she wishes she had gone further with Alex...Made me think the wench was bipolar due to that scene LOL.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Good for them, I prefer to get no content than "that content" so I can wait two months for the next update for the romance route, especially since whoever your Daz3d modeler is made one of my top 5 asians in VN games with Suzie.
Sexual penetration for romantic route will appear in the next version, April 06th.

Also I know your probably tired of hearing this, but I do agree with some of the points of criticisms others have had regarding certain story elements not making sense (and this is coming from someone who did READ the story) as to me thats the main thing about these games, the sex is great, but if its just two models fucking with no text over and over again, it'd get boring, I want to know why they are fucking, why they chose that place, who they are, what they like, etc...
I'm not sure if you played my game yet or not.
Because there was no fucking scene.
The scene in which the girl is masturbating actually has 'texts'.
And I hope you don't think there are texts for sex scene in version 0.3 because I read this comment.

2. The game flat out tells you that Alex and the MC competed for Emily's love, and the MC won (it doesnt specify how "hard" they competed, for all we know she dated both and settled on the MC) As you said this will be more cleared up in a prequel game, but we have enough info to go so that the scene at the Diner comes across as in "bad taste".... Emily doesnt like panties fine... no problems for me so far, my problem is why she went running to someone (Alex) right away over her own insecurities, especially since he may have been a past BF... its a slutty and shitty thing to do... second point is she KNOWS she isnt wearing panties, and sees that Alex drops the fork and goes under the table... CLOSE your fucking legs !! Why the hell be "man-spreading" while going commando ? espeically when some dude is under the table for 5 minutes and pulls his cellphone flashlight out ?
Have I ever said 'Emily falls for Alex after the no panty night'?
No, absolutely not.
Why do you guys think that this game is so simple that because of one dinner and the girl will cheat on her boyfriend?

3. The crappy motel (as in it was dirty motel) scene... I agree with whoever brought this up, why was there no option to tell Emily the truth ? I know you answered it saying "good things will come from her not knowing"... I'm sorry but no, the MC just lied to his GF, making the insecure Emily slightly justified in having concerns over him cheating on her by hiding the fact that Suzie was there since Emily recognized the voice...I would have preferred he came clean "Suzie is here, the client didnt sign and we had to book another night, they only had one room available"... if Emily isnt a total tool and trusts her man she would be like "ok that makes sense, BE GOOD !!" and then not have a damn reason to have the lunch meeting with Alex and flash her pussy lips at him for no reason...
As I answered this question once.
At first I (the script writer) want to let the MC choose to tell or not.
But after discussing inside the team, we decided to make it as it was because something that we can't say it out yet.

4. The aftermath of the kiss between Alex and Emily... the Kiss scene itself was handled perfectly, with Emily pushing him off and telling him to stop being an asshole, that she has a man already, and he has a girl too... That gets ruined by the fact that later on her inner thoughts in bed state she wishes she had gone further with Alex...Made me think the wench was bipolar due to that scene LOL.
I agree with you about this. And we did change this in the newest release, which will be released in some hours more.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Sexual penetration for romantic route will appear in the next version, April 06th.

I'm not sure if you played my game yet or not.
Because there was no fucking scene.
The scene in which the girl is masturbating actually has 'texts'.
And I hope you don't think there are texts for sex scene in version 0.3 because I read this comment.

Have I ever said 'Emily falls for Alex after the no panty night'?
No, absolutely not.
Why do you guys think that this game is so simple that because of one dinner and the girl will cheat on her boyfriend?

As I answered this question once.
But after discussing inside the team, we decided to make it as it was because something that we can't say it out yet.

I agree with you about this. And we did change this in the newest release, which will be released in some hours more.
I know you said English wasnt your first language, but the first thing you responded to was wrong lol, I am praising games like yours saying I prefer reading what is happening during "sexy times" even if some find it cheesy or dumb. Its more interesting to me than just seeing 3d models posed in sex positions with no text.

For the Emily/Alex thing its not that she will fall for him after the no panties thing, its the fact that she has no shame or decency ! Again she knows she isnt wearing panties, why the hell does she let him see her pussy ? especially if it could have been solved by something as easy closing her legs or crossing them...

For the other two points I will wait and see then, thanks for your answers !

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
I know you said English wasnt your first language, but the first thing you responded to was wrong lol, I am praising games like yours saying I prefer reading what is happening during "sexy times" even if some find it cheesy or dumb. Its more interesting to me than just seeing 3d models posed in sex positions with no text.
Sorry. I'm a little sleepy.
It passed midnight here.
:ROFLMAO:

For the Emily/Alex thing its not that she will fall for him after the no panties thing, its the fact that she has no shame or decency ! Again she knows she isnt wearing panties, why the hell does she let him see her pussy ? especially if it could have been solved by something as easy closing her legs or crossing them...
You're right. I didn't notice this. My bad.
I will send some texts to the coder to fix this.
He's doing his job now.

Reactions: torkenstiem

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019

Since you show us many mistakes, the team decides to give you the game for free as a token.
But please don't share this with anyone else.
Please tell me if you agree on that condition.

At the moment, there is a guy in Tier 2 who will share this game.
And after he shares, people stop joining our patrons.
We will release to the public for free so please be patient.

Reactions: Rythan25

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019

he said that not all women like wearing panties and bras ( totally agree with that),i'm just curious to see in further updates if thats true and they decide to show her without them all the time...i mean it would seem pretty shitty of her to not wear them whilst going to that dinner and when she meets her bf she would wear them or in any other place

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Since you show us many mistakes, the team decides to give you the game for free as a token.
But please don't share this with anyone else.
Please tell me if you agree on that condition.

At the moment, there is a guy in Tier 2 who will share this game.
And after he shares, people stop joining our patrons.
We will release to the public for free so please be patient.
Its fine, dont worry about it, happy to help in anyway I can. I can happily wait alongside the others who are getting it for free, appreciate the offer though, it just wouldnt feel right to me to accept something for free, that others paid for (not the game itself since its a pirate site, but the perk of having it before others and at the same time as paying customers).

Reactions: Captain Kitty

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Its fine, dont worry about it, happy to help in anyway I can. I can happily wait alongside the others who are getting it for free, appreciate the offer though, it just wouldnt feel right to me to accept something for free, that others paid for (not the game itself since its a pirate site, but the perk of having it before others and at the same time as paying customers).
I like your way of thinking.
I hope you are a girl since I don't wanna like a guy.
:ROFLMAO:
I must sleep now.
See you guys later.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Meh, you could say the same about any other niche fetish and they seem to be doing just fine. Not everything has to be mainstream vanilla harem. Some people dont like NTR, some dont like futa, furry, sissy (so a lot of people will get turned off)... seems like just the NTR has a few loud screechers so it seems it is the only niche fetish out there. It is not.
I think the thing to think about is that NTR is optional in this game, so there's no reason people who hate NTR can't enjoy it. How many people are seeing the dev's name and giving the game a pass though? I hate to think of people who would enjoy the game skipping it because of that.
We'll just have to wait and see what that could possibly be I guess, although I can't help but wonder exactly how that works; MC chooses to lie to her because of something that will happen in the future? He is psychic? :ROFLMAO:
It just seems like given what we know, it's a really bad decision. He says she is jealous, but that makes it worse when she finds out he had Suzie in his room, and he also lied to her about it. Does he think she won't find out, when she obviously knows Suzie? If she suspects he is cheating, asking her friend who was with him on the trip is really obvious.
"Hey Suzie, did you see MC with any woman while you were away? In his room maybe?"
"Oh, that was me. I was in his room."
Then she knows he lied to her. So it doesn't seem like "she gets jealous" is a good reason; she's likely to find out anyway, and then she has far more to be mad at him for. Isn't lying to her much worse than sharing with Suzie because there weren't enough rooms? It really feels like lying to her should give her a big push towards Alex.

Reactions: Rythan25

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
And then how to obtain the Emily's cuckold path? Maybe remaining faithful to Emily and later make her the proposal of watching her making love with other men?
i think the Dev mentioned that to get Emily's cuckold if infact thats what happends (she will cheat at least) just keep ignoring her, and her insecurities will lead her to other men for what she might call love (but is actualy just sex) and vola you getting cucked by Emily.

blurbee

Aug 3, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Version 0.3 will be released before 11PM (UTC+8), March 15th.

Some explanations about playing The Engagement:

• If you ignore your girlfriend (Emily) all the times, she will cheat on you.
  • If you don't protect Suzie, other men will have their ways with her.
  • If you want to have both Suzie & Emily, you should think carefully before making a choice.
Remember, the MC is not a weakling. But his actions can make him win or lose all the girls.

If you are not our patrons yet, please play the previous version here for free:

If you love this game, please become our patrons to support us in making this wonderful game:

Currently, we have this special offer in March 2019.
Don't miss this chance and join us now on Patreon for NTR Adult Games & Comics:

Thank you.

NTR Adult Games & Comics on Patreon

View attachment 263083
can't wait :)

Reactions: Rain01

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019

Hi all,

This is the last release of Chapter 01: Business Trip.

What's new in this release:
  • New 102 images.
  • Fix some conversations (you should start the game from the beginning to avoid crashing).
  • 2 animated erotic scenes in 2 different routes (1 of them is a sexual intercourse scene).
In the next release (Chapter 02: Office Affairs on April 06th), the Main Character & Suzie will come back to their hometown.

Download links for version 0.3:

Walkthrough:

CG Gallery:

If you haven't played this game yet, please try version 0.2.1 (free version) here:

If you love this game, please become our patrons to support us in making this wonderful game:

Thank you.

NTR Adult Games & Comics on Patreon

CH2900.jpg

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019

Do you want the patrons in Tier 2 can receive the game right after it is released?

After discussing inside the team, we decide that the current Tier 2 ($4/month) will be abandoned at the end of this month.

But because the new Tier 2 ($5/month) is not as cheap as the current Tier 2 ($4/month), we have this special offer for all of our fans.

At the moment, only Tier 3 ($10/month), Tier 4 ($15/month) & Tier 5 ($20/month) can receive the game right after it is released. Tier 2 must wait 10 days and Tier 1 ($1/month) must wait 17 days.

We want the new Tier 2 can receive the game right after it is released also, and the Tier 1 can receive the game 14 days later.

But Tier 3 ($10/month) is the largest Tier at the moment.
  • 15 patrons in Tier 1 ($1/month).
  • 10 patrons in Tier 2 ($4/month).
  • 29 patrons in Tier 3 ($10/month).
  • 1 patron in Tier 4 ($15/month).
You can see that if we let the new Tier 2 ($5/month) receive the game right after it is released, we will have a big loss at the moment.

So we have this offer: From now on, when the total income in the new Tier 2 surpasses the total income in Tier 3 & above, we will change the day to receive the game for Tier 2 ($5/month) to right after the game is released, and Tier 1 ($1/month) 14 days later.

We hope you all will join the new Tier 2 ($5/month) because it will help both you (our supporters) and us (the creator).

Best Regards,

NTR Adult Games on Patreon

SFR0204.jpg

2.30 star(s) 44 Votes