Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
The_Engagement_Chap_01_ver_0.3-win .zip newest update

The_Engagement_Chap_01_ver_0.3-mac .zip

Right after you share, people did stop joining our patrons.
:ROFLMAO:

We must find another way to have more patrons supporting us now.
Bye, all.
:p

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Hello all.

I have the right to edit the topic now.

This is what I promise:
  • If you want to give the download links to everyone, even though it is not the time for the public release yet, I will update this topic under one condition: You must use your own links, don't use the links for my patrons.
  • If no one shares the game before the public release, I will update the link for free at the public release time.

As a gift to show you I'm a man of my words, I will give the walkthrough for version 0.3 for free in some minutes more.

D

Deleted member 992182

The funniest, most insane thing about people that are staunchly Anti-NTR is that they're often the first people to enjoy incest.

Banging your daughter, sister, aunt and/or mother (the woman that birthed you lol)? Totally cool. Downright awesome. Erotic.

A fictional character from a story banging a fictional woman in a story that you just learned about 5 minutes ago? NO WAY! DON'T GO THERE OR GIVE ME THE OPTIOM TO AVOID IT! For the love of my boner and ego, let me not see that. Ohhhh, the nightmares and inhumanity of seeing poorly rendered characters bang in a way that I don't approve of!
If only she was my sister or mother or daughter! Whyyyyyy?!

Lmao

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
maybe you have a point but then the opposite could be said for the staunchly pro NTR gang as i have heard many say oh no not another Incest game. swings and roundabouts my friend swings and roundabouts !

Sedid

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 27, 2018
I don't get why people always complain about NTR. It is cleary announced at the beginning. NTR scenes are easily avoidables. If you can't stand ntr, there are more vanilla games anyway.
I think NTR fans are not that fond of vanilla games, but do you see them complaining about that on vanilla games threads ?
So far, the game is good, keep it up :).

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
I don't get why people always complain about NTR. It is cleary announced at the beginning. NTR scenes are easily avoidables. If you can't stand ntr, there are more vanilla games anyway.
I think NTR fans are not that found of vanilla games, but do you see them complaining about that on vanilla games threads ?
So far, the game is good, keep it up :).
hahaha... wait are you serious right now ? let me laugh even HARDER !!!

Just because the mods are on the side of the pro-NTR doesnt mean they dont go whine in every game that doesnt contain it... You have gems like them saying "great another dumbass incest/harem/vanilla game, cause we dont have enough of those already right /sarcasm"...

Unless the game is Bully, if games like this one pop up the most people come in to ask (redpills dude not included) is "how avoidable is the NTR"... which is F***ing valid question to ask in a game that STATES NTR is avoidable !! Especially when there are degrees of it.

This game for example it really is avoidable minus a small coding error in the diner scene. Games like The Tyrant is not avoidable, your MC just doesnt personally witness it, but the story still claims it happens behinds his back ! One is an example of doing it right, the other is just half assing it to the point it may as well be pure NTR instead.

Anyway this game is nice, lets not turn this into another warzone where the mods come in to silence discussion despite that being the main function of a forum. Lets just enjoy that this game has routes that both sides can enjoy (at least for now) and get along...

Sedid

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 27, 2018
@Rythan25
Of course there are whiners everywere, so you can try to prove me wrong any day.
Nevertheless, I play all kind of games and I saw a lot more complains about ntr than vanilla content, it is just an observation based on my gaming experience.
Now, like you said, I don't want to start a sterile debate (ntr vs no ntr). We see them way too much and it doesn't do any good (anyway, it's my last post on the subject). The dev don't deserve their threads trashed by petty wars like theses.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
"NTR is Avoidable". That's very true.

Please bear in mind, I am not a person who dislikes it or would even complain about it.

But here is the problem with this game currently: NTR is Avoidable, if you want to avoid any content where sex takes place.
The girls can have sex with other characters during the first chapter, but if you play the Harem route, the best you get is to feel a tit.

So making a game where NTR is avoidable, but then in essence punishing the player by making the remaining content boring is the same as saying "This game isn't for you and I'm showing you that by showing you nothing."

Reactions: Subyan

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
(redpills dude not included)
Let it be known I don't have any actual issue with NTR, just with how the post stated itself. Well written and thought out NTR when its against a unlikable character is pretty great in my opinion.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
"NTR is Avoidable". That's very true.

Please bear in mind, I am not a person who dislikes it or would even complain about it.

But here is the problem with this game currently: NTR is Avoidable, if you want to avoid any content where sex takes place.
The girls can have sex with other characters during the first chapter, but if you play the Harem route, the best you get is to feel a tit.

So making a game where NTR is avoidable, but then in essence punishing the player by making the remaining content boring is the same as saying "This game isn't for you and I'm showing you that by showing you nothing."
Before version 0.3, there were only erotic scenes for romantic routes (masturbation & touching...). But I didn't see any patrons who have been supporting this game complained. Though I guess most of them are NTR-lover.
Then why must people complain when the first NTR scene appears in this game?

Reactions: Master of Puppets

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
im kinda confused why would you try out a game that has NTR adult games as name for the creator if your not into NTR
I'm not into NTR, and I play the game because you can avoid the NTR.
Its decent, if the dev doesnt get pushed around by his patrons and stays true to keeping the routes separate the game has potential...
If the NTR would be made unavoidable, I would stop my patronage. I'd wish him luck because he seems to care about making a good game, but I'm not going to pay someone to make a game I'm not interested in.
What is this?
I never said 'YOU MUST GO BACK TO SEE THAT SCEEN.'
You can stop the game right at that time.

"If you haven't seen this scene..."
"...or this scene, we're pretty sure that you didn't reach the end of those routes."
"Please play again to discover all of the erotic contents."

Am I wrong to tell people that they could miss a scene?
Not wrong, but it's not really necessary in my opinion; people into NTR are probably going to already be on the NTR route, and people who aren't aren't going to want to see the NTR scenes anyway. It doesn't hurt any, but with each version there are going to be more and more scenes that people might have missed - are you going to show all of them at the end? That might get tedious.
Right after you share, people did stop joining our patrons.

We must find another way to have more patrons supporting us now.
Bye, all.
:p
I would try not to worry about that. The exposure you get on here is going to get you far more supporters than you're going to lose due to people getting the game without paying. That's been proven over and over again.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
I would try not to worry about that. The exposure you get on here is going to get you far more supporters than you're going to lose due to people getting the game without paying. That's been proven over and over again.
Yeah. Thanks for your supporting.
:love:

At the moment, we only focus on version 1.0.
100 images/3weeks.
:eek:

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
I'm not into NTR, and I play the game because you can avoid the NTR.

If the NTR would be made unavoidable, I would stop my patronage. I'd wish him luck because he seems to care about making a good game, but I'm not going to pay someone to make a game I'm not interested in.

Not wrong, but it's not really necessary in my opinion; people into NTR are probably going to already be on the NTR route, and people who aren't aren't going to want to see the NTR scenes anyway. It doesn't hurt any, but with each version there are going to be more and more scenes that people might have missed - are you going to show all of them at the end? That might get tedious.

going to wait for a couple of updates due to @Rythan25 said that would be for the best

Reactions: blahblah25

brexitbal

Dec 5, 2018
Nice an actual GAME where consequences for choices good and bad. Not a huge lover of NTR but can cope if it appears. And like the tease of an harem end but going to be hard. If you want go out there be the ultimate playa and get that 3way then make sure you go balls deep because piss off a girl or push them to far and your watching them get double teamed. Almost like losing a life and going back to respawn.

If you're to afraid of seeing the NTR, then stick to non NTR games or just read a old school mag, they had great non ntr stories. Same for people who want a walkthrough in a 0.1/0.2 build. If you need a walkthrough before you even played it then have you tried kinetic novels that acquire to your tastes. No point have choices and consequence if your playing the walkthrough.

Anyway good game dev's, keep it up and build the game you want to build. And fair points about early links being shared. All for sharing etc but happy to wait for public build.

But keep your NTR out my pure incest games. If all of a sudden milfy city mom is being spit roasted by 2 Hawain geezers after 10 minutes of them cutting grass there will be riots.

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
How bad is it that I'm so used to adult games that I knew just by the title of the game this was going to be NTR focused

2.30 star(s) 44 Votes