SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
Is it me or are the NTR routes just hard as balls to get to without the guide? Especially the ones with Emily. And if I see the 1st NTR scene with her and Alex, the one at the party with her and Alex doesn't pop no matter how I answer the trivia questions? :confused:

Reactions: noted88

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
Is it me or are the NTR routes just hard as balls to get to without the guide? Especially the ones with Emily. And if I see the 1st NTR scene with her and Alex, the one at the party with her and Alex doesn't pop no matter how I answer the trivia questions? :confused:
I think Emily has to break up with you in the first scene to get the party scene.

capicoli

Mar 8, 2018
She has to break up with you and iirc that actually means you have to interupt scene before they actually have sex and then choose not to beat him up. So you have not see one scene in order to get the other.

Reactions: SomeOldFart

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
You can't let them have sex and then get the party scene. you have to let him eat her and then interrupt them, so Emily breaks up with you.

Reactions: SomeOldFart

capicoli

Mar 8, 2018
Also
This walkthrought does not help much, the choices are not in order, and aside the first 2 choices, it does not tell if a path will lead to a NTR scene or not, i can´t seem to unlock anything in this game, either NRT or even relationship, with that asian girl i got out with her, help her, and when i call her to go out she says im not close enough, with his girlfriend i can´t seem to unlock anything, with me or even with that other guy, is frustrating.
For the asian girl I believe you have to not let her talk to that black guy and keep brie off of her, which is what you did. But thing that throws it all off is I believe you have to let him drug her and then stop him. after that take her to your room kiss her and "show her you manliness". It's an odd choice path to make you be really strict about protecting her and then let that happen.

david_wang

Apr 15, 2019
Anyone can explain what's TBA meaning? I felt the content of 2.0 is not much different of 1.2, so I check the changlog, and there a TBA under 2.0, and I didn't see any progress in 2.0. So did the dev just recoded some parts which the users were unsatisfy?

I Steal Your Cats
Donor
Oct 4, 2017
Anyone can explain what's TBA meaning? I felt the content of 2.0 is not much different of 1.2, so I check the changlog, and there a TBA under 2.0, and I didn't see any progress in 2.0. So did the dev just recoded some parts which the users were unsatisfy?
As has been said. There's no new content in this update. Was purely a re code and rewrite in some areas.

Reactions: david_wang

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
TBA means to be announced, usually when a game update goes on patreon, the dev will tell you how many new scenes, renders etc. As this was just a recode for android as has been said repeatedly. There is nothing new here.

Allamante

Apr 9, 2019
Probably "To Be Announced". As for your other question, this has been replied several times already (simply need to read. pls see above :) )

2.30 star(s) 44 Votes