noted88

Jul 18, 2017
I'm sorry, too. I thought 'LOL' meant you laughed at us. :p
Oh no i had fun playing the game my only gripe is that i have to go to certain lengths to access the ntr that's pretty much it. I laughed at woodys scheme failing spectacularly (although i'm sure he has more ^ ^)

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Oh no i had fun playing the game my only gripe is that i have to go to certain lengths to access the ntr that's pretty much it. I laughed at woodys scheme failing spectacularly (although i'm sure he has more ^ ^)
As I explained in a post on patreon, his plan has 2 parts: one for Emily and one for Suzie.
For Emily, he tricked Alex to think that Alex could have Emily and Woody could have Suzie. But he would have both if the plan succeeded. (He thought so when he had an orgy with Emily. But Emily didn't think so. That was only a loose night for her.) This part of the plan failed if there wasn't an orgy.
For Suzie, he will use the information in the game to find a way to seduce Suzie.
You see, if there was a scene explained about the plan in the story, I think that would make the game have some un-needed scenes.

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
When I unlocked the scene where the MC comes home and see's Alex's car in the driveway, sneaks in and catches Emily cheating with Alex (the whole scene), I felt that was the better NTR scene of the two. The 2nd one for me where Woody jumps in at the party wasn't quite of an impact (although the last scene with Emily in the white stripper boots and her legs in the air was hot). So I guess I am hoping for more of Emily cheating behind the MC's back with Alex, not realizing that the MC is now on to her so he follows and peeps at everything that is happening, making him go after Suzie even more while he plays along with Emily until the end when he gets them both back with revenge for cheating on him some way. :love:

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Hello. The renderer quit the job. Now only me work on The Engagement project. Luckily that I took part in posing so it's not a problem for me. But I quit writing Erodio story. From version 0.3.0 of Erodio, that's not my story anymore (previous updates and 0.2.0 next week were all written by me). If you guys have any questions about Erodio, please ask the guy Harem Adult Games. Thank you.

ZedCrosskill

Jan 25, 2019
WTF with this game? So weak,maybe you'll make this game "opening sad and happy ending" right? But really I have no choice on this game, that's all in this version. I'll play again if this game complete. Thanks!!

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
WTF with this game? So weak,maybe you'll make this game "opening sad and happy ending" right? But really I have no choice on this game, that's all in this version. I'll play again if this game complete. Thanks!!
No, opening not completed and completed ending.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
NTR Adult Games , I know I wasn't the nicer commentator to your game, and for that I apologize with all the regret I can muster. I must say I do enjoy the renders. Keep it up.
I've also been told of how sad you were that people weren't interested in a cross-promotion... Don't let few fiascos bring you down... MrKnobb is doing fine... focus on developing your game and you will see, people with similar world view will want to collaborate. And the money will flow to you like the spice

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
NTR Adult Games , I know I wasn't the nicer commentator to your game, and for that I apologize with all the regret I can muster. I must say I do enjoy the renders. Keep it up.
I've also been told of how sad you were that people weren't interested in a cross-promotion... Don't let few fiascos bring you down... MrKnobb is doing fine... focus on developing your game and you will see, people with similar world view will want to collaborate. And the money will flow to you like the spice
Hi, thank you. Actually I had more than 10 cross-promotions in May, which made some patrons left us because of too many posts. That's why I only do 2 cross-promotions each month now. I don't focus much on patrons at the moment. We only try ro make longer and better updates at the moment.

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
? Please elaborate on why my name was mentioned...

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
What zipper/unzipper do you use? winzip and winrar (for example) have sometimes been a bit "jealous" to each other.

Try an application like 7-Zip perhaps, if you don't already?? It seems to be fairly "universal".

2.30 star(s) 44 Votes