Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
It's not the official version yet. No sound for erotic scenes and the writing has not been proof-read. :devilish:

AnimeHentaiGamer

Aug 29, 2017
i love how nice the NTR guys are. very nice dev that always answers questions on patreon, patreon messages and here. this also the only game with a legit asian looking girl XD

Reactions: Captain Kitty

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
i love how nice the NTR guys are. very nice dev that always answers questions on patreon, patreon messages and here. this also the only game with a legit asian looking girl XD
Because I'm looking for a girlfriend so I have to play nice. LOL. 10% viewers of my page are females (google analytics) but when I asked who were females on my discord, no one confirmed. LOL

Reactions: PPE2RedDucks

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
If version 2.1.0 is leaked here before the public release, please remember to play from the beginning because old saves won't work. Thanks.

Reactions: Kingvlad

Disabled Account #1278362

Donor
Mar 8, 2019
Ok, so this looks interesting, and this is why. It's billed as a game where you will have to basically tightrope walk through the game carefully considering all your choices or you may lose one or both of the girls. If that is the way the game actually is, I am interested in playing it. I don't like NTR at all but I find it interesting when games have complex NTR triggers instead of just 1-2 choices that determine whether the whole game will have NTR or not. So if the NTR is avoidable (as the premise of the game suggests) and it is also complex to avoid, that could be quite fun, like an actually challenging game.

Reactions: Pyrrical

leyre

Jun 29, 2017
Ok, so this looks interesting, and this is why. It's billed as a game where you will have to basically tightrope walk through the game carefully considering all your choices or you may lose one or both of the girls. If that is the way the game actually is, I am interested in playing it. I don't like NTR at all but I find it interesting when games have complex NTR triggers instead of just 1-2 choices that determine whether the whole game will have NTR or not. So if the NTR is avoidable (as the premise of the game suggests) and it is also complex to avoid, that could be quite fun, like an actually challenging game.
You need a walkthrough because otherwise you can finish the game without seeing a single sexy image

andupreda

Nov 27, 2018
what i hate about this game is the fact that are so many short updates ... better release 1 bigger update every 1-2 months than often updates .... my 2 cents opinion ...

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
For people who say short updates: this is the second longest update (only shorter than version 1.0.0).
1/ Play from the beginning or won't see any new scenes.
2/ Use the walkthrough.

Before complaining or critisizing, please notice that there is already a warning about old saves won't work.

Reactions: Reinhard10

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Can we get Walkthrough for each route dev? This new one don't have that older walkthrough page like 2.0.0 got each route i'm trying the finish with harem route so yeah. I personally don't like ntr so i'm trying to avoid that. Thank you.
There is a point system now. You only need to collect Harem points to follow that path. But to collect Harem points, you must collect 6 Suzie Love Points first (in the business trip).

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Added v2.1.0 Beta to OP.

Thanks Jack Raven.
Hi, could you add the tag Harem? I'm sorry but it seems that I can't send a message to the ower of this thread. As well as I'm going to sleep so I'm holding a phone and I'm too lazy to click on your profile to send a private message. :LOL:

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Actually, the third girl will appear in version 2.2.0 and bad choices will ruin your life because of that girl or good choices will bring her into your harem.

Disabled Account #1278362

Donor
Mar 8, 2019
Actually, the third girl will appear in version 2.2.0 and bad choices will ruin your life because of this girls or good choices will bring her into your harem.
So, just to double check, there will be a way (however tricky it is) that you will be able to keep all the girls to yourself? As I said, I don't like NTR in the slightest but I like the idea of a game where avoiding it and keeping all the girls is harder than just a couple of obvious choices.

Reactions: Pyrrical
2.30 star(s) 44 Votes